(> ^.^)> Chapter 42

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

After that very night, it seems like things went back to normal again. YongJi finally accepted Kyuhyun back and now moving to his apartment with their son though her father is still against Kyuhyun and the fact that Kyuhyun lied about the divorce paper made him a little furious.

 

3 weeks pass since the move and it seems like nothing can separate the family apart. Kyuhyun finally got pretty close to Jihyun after spending most of his time with him. Every morning both YongJi and Kyuhyun would drop their son to the Lee’s before work then fetch him back after. Kyuhyun would usually be the one who would take car Jihyun while YongJi is busy preparing and walking around the house.

 

“Kyu.” YongJi called as she walk inside Jihyun’s room.

 

“Hmm.” Kyuhyun look up as he keep on supporting Jihyun who keeps on crawling around the room.

 

“Dinners ready.” She smiled and kneeled down next to him.

 

Kyuhyun slowly pull Jihyun closer to him and caryy him as YongJi stood up and cares their baby’s cheek lovingly. Kyuhyun turn to face YongJi and quickly plant a soft kiss on her lips.

 

“I love you.” He whisper.

 

YongJi smiled. “I know.” She giggled and walk to the dining area first followed by a pouting Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun place Jihyun on his high chair as he took a seat right next to him with YongJi on the other side.

 

“Hey.” Kyuhyun started as he watch YongJi feed Jihyun.

 

“I was thinking why don’t we go out tomorrow, you know family bonding.” Kyuhyun suggested. Jihyun then started making noise, clapping his hand, messing up with his food.

 

“I guess I don’t have a choice.” YongJi giggled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Aigoo, Kyu where did you buy that?” YongJi laugh as soon as she enter Jihyun’s room.

 

She was done preparing their food and Jihyun’s bag since their going to have their family bonding. Since Kyuhyun kept on bugging her to let him dress Jihyun, she agreed. And as a result she saw her son in a very cute attire his dad pick.

 

“Just spotted that one in some random shop, I thought my son would really look good in it and I’m right.” He smiled brightly walking towards

 

YongJi, snaking his arm around her waist.

 

“Cute” YongJi squealed and quickly grab her phone and started taking pictures with Jihyun.

 

-At the mall-

 

After walking  for almost an hour, YongJi’s fit started to give up so she decided to rest for a while while Kyuhyun and his son is still game walking around.  Kyuhyun help Jihyun balance himself as he let him stand up on his own then started walking away from him and sat next to YongJi.

 

“Ya! Why did you left him! He might fall down.” YongJi was about to stand up when Kyuhyun grab her.

 

“No, just watch.” Kyuhyun smiled and called Jihyun.

 

“Jihyun-ah, Jihyun-ah.”  Jihyun who was still in the same spot where his father left him, turn his head around and spotted his father smiling at him with open arms. He smiled an slowly walk towards his father.

 

“Come on, that’s my boy.” Kyuhyun said as he saw his son walking towards him.

 

“Aigoo!” Kyuhyun cheered as soon as Jihyun reach him. He quickly carried him and place him on his lap. YongJi who was still in awe just smiled and reach for her boy.

 

“When did he start walking?” YongJi ask as she rest her head over Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Couple of days ago.” Kyuhyun smiled. “I thought him.” He said proudly.

 

YongJi smiled again and stood up. “I’ll just grab some ice cream,okay?”

 

 

YongJi’s POV

 

“One vanilla and two chocolate please.” I said and gave the cashier the money.

 

“Here you go ma’am, enjoy.” I smiled and thank her as I walk back to where I left my son and Kyuhyun.

 

I was having a hard time handling the three ice cream and I felt something on my foot, I look down and found a very cute boy looking and smiling me.

 

‘Aigoo, he has the same smile like Hyunnie.’

 

I was about to say something when a women came and carried the little boy. “Minhyuk-ah, what did I told you about letting go of Omma’s hand?” She said.

 

“Mianhe for the trouble.” She apologize. I smiled and turn my head to look at her since I was so attracted to her cute baby boy.

 

“It’s nothing.” I said, she look up and that’s the time I lost my breath.

 

My eyes widen when I saw her. I never thought I could see this woman, never in my life did I thought to see her and never did I plan to.

 

She gasp as she step back a little, maybe due to the surprise also. “YongJi?”

 

“Hyemi.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!!! :DD *waves* I'm finally back ^^

Though the chapter was quite boring since I'm having a writter's block at this moment..

Hope all of you enjoy^^

Later will be the awarding day, I'm quite nervous... :/

Hope our group won the overall champions :))

Wish us luck..

andCOMMENT ^o^