(> ^.^)> Chapter 38

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

Weeks pass and everything between Kyuhyun and YongJi started to get awkward. Everytime Kyuhyun visit YongJi’s house, YongJi would just let him play with Jihyun while she look herself to her room or to the office room. Sometimes, he would go and try to talk to her or start a conversation but YongJi would always excuse herself and find any other way for her to walk away from Kyuhyun.

 

There were even times where Kyuhyun would spotted DongHae with YongJi when he tries to go nearer to her.  ‘I’m not giving up. If I made her admit about Jihyun then I’ll make her admit her real feeling towards me.’ Kyuhyun thought.

 

“YongJi.” Kyuhyun called as soon as he enter her house.

 

“Jihyun is waiting for at the living room.” She said as she walk ahead followed by Kyuhyun.

 

“Wait.” Kyuhyun said and quickly held her wrist and turn her around.

 

YongJi sigh and cross her arms. “What is it?”

 

“Umm, can I borrow Jihyun for tomorrow night?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

“Borrow? Why?” YongJi frown.

 

“Just wanna spend some time with my son.” Kyuhyun reasoned.

 

“Aren’t you doing it every day?” YongJi said.

 

“Well, I just wanna  spedn more time with him.” He said.

 

“He is not a toy for you to borrow just like that Kyuhyun.”

 

“Oh come on now YongJi, his also my son. I also need some time alone with him. I haven’t seen him for a year you know.” YongJi glare at Kyuhyun for bringing the fact that she hid Jihyun from him.

 

“Fine!” She said and walk back to her office.

 

 

~*~

 

 

The Next Night

 

Kyuhyun went inside the Lee’s house and was greeted by Mrs. Lee.

 

“Nice to see you Kyuhyun.” Mrs. Lee smiled as she lead him to the living room.

 

“Same to you omma, where’s Jihyun?” he ask.

 

“Oh, wait here while I call YongJi.” She smield and went upstairs.

 

Soon Mrs. Lee came down followed by YongJi. Mrs. Lee excuse herself and went to the kitchen.

 

“Hi.” Kyuhyun stood up and walk towards YongJi. As soon as Jihyun spotted Kyuhyun, he immediately reach his arms out signaling him to carry him.

 

Kyuhyun siled and happily took Jihyun as YongJi fix his baby bag. “So, if ever he cried try to give him his milk, you have to put 3 scoop of milk and fill it up with warm water. Make sure that to try to test the milk first before giving it to Hyunnie. If he won’t stop, giving his plushy toy.” YongJi said pulling the kangaroo plushy toy Kyuhyun bought. “If he still won’t stop from crying just try singing him songs, he calms down when someone  sings to him to sleep.” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“Make sure he sleeps before 7 o’clock, he is quite hyper right now since he was able to take a nap earlier. So you have to go inside the room and keep everything quite and have to carry him around, that’s how he falls asleep.” YongJi added. “Wait, you don’t have a crib right?” She ask, Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Okay. So you better put pillows around him to secure he won’t fall of the bed. And rem….”

 

“Okay, okay now YongJi. I got them all, you’ve been telling me about those since yesterday. “Kyuhyun laugh, cutting Yongji off.

 

YongJi frown. “Well I can’t help it ,okay? I’m just concern about my baby.”

 

“You saying as if he is going to a stranger.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Well, you’re not use to caring babies, right? How am I not suppose to get worried about that? And besides, it’s the first time that my baby wouldn’t be with me.” YongJi pouted and cares Jihyun’s cheeks which cause him to giggle a little.

 

“Aigoo, it’s just one night. Anyway, you can come along.” Kyuhyun smirk.

 

YongJi. “Not a chance. Go now, it’s getting late.”

 

Kyuhyun took the bag and slung it to his shoulder as he walk first followed by YongJi. “Drive carefully, okay?” Yongji said as soon as they reach the door.

 

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine.” Kyuhyun smiled and walk towards the gate.

 

YongJi can’t help but feel sad seeing her baby leave with his dad. A tear even escape her eyes once she spotted Jihyun looking at her through his father’s shoulder.

 

 

~*~

 

 

10:30

 

YongJi woke up by the sound of her phone. She hesitantly sat up and pick up her phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” She answer.

 

“Sorry to wake you up Yongji, but I have a problem.” Kyuhyun’s appear on the other line.

 

“What problem?!” YongJi started to panic when she heard Jihyun’s cry.

 

“YA! CHO KYUHYUN! SPEAK!” She exclaim and quickly jump off her bed.

 

“Relax will you? Just wanna ask you something.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Relax? How am I suppose to relax when my baby is crying?! And it’s past his bed time!!”

 

Kyuhyun sigh. “I know, that’s my problem actually. I tried putting him to bed but he just won’t until he started crying. I tried giving his milk but he push it away, give him his toy but he threw it to me. I tried singing but he cried louder.” Kyuhyun explain, it is visible that he really is having a hard time already and getting worried to his son.

 

YongJi sigh. “Where do you live? I’ll put him to sleep instead.”

 

Kyuhyun agree and gave YongJi the address to his apartment. Soon she found herself standing outside Kyuhyun’s door.

 

“You’re here, finally.” Kyuhyun said and let her in.

 

“Where’s Hyunnnie?” She ask.

 

“In my room.” He walks through a small hallway leading to his room. YongJi quickly went to Jihyun who is crying his eyes out.

 

“Shhh, Hyunnie stop crying. Mommy’s here.” YongJi whisper and kiss his head, Jihyun immediately stops crying and started relaxing to his mother’s arms and soon fell asleep.

 

“I guess, he just needed his mother .” Kyuhyun said and sat next to YongJi, wtahcing his baby boy to sleep.

 

“Sorry, I guess he just not yet that comfortable.” Kyuhyun nodded and smiled seeing his baby look so peaceful.

 

YongJi slowly place Jihyun on the bed and tuck him in his blankets. Yongji stayed there for a while since Jihyun was holding her finger and every time she tries to remove it Jihyun would start to move.

 

“I think you should sleep here.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“What about you? It’s okay I can go home.”

 

“No, it’s late. I’ll just stay at the living room, you stay here with Jihyun.” He said.

 

YongJi stood up and grab Kyuhyun’s arm. “Kyuhyun, I know how much you wanted to be with Jihyun tonight. So how about you sleep here with us.” She said and smiled.

 

Kyuhyun look at her. “Are you sure?” YongJi nodded and walk towards the bed. She right next to Jihyun Kyuhyun smiled and followed her as he lay to Jihyun’s other side.

 

“Kyuhyun..” Yongji called.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Just give him some time to adjust.” YongJi stare back at Kyuhyun as she slowly cares Jihyun’s arm.

 

“No worries, I understand.” He smiled.

 

“and please don’t think that I’m making Hae as your replacement to Jihyun. I never plan on doing that. YongJi explained.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and held YongJi’s hand. “I completely understand. Donghae was there every since Jihyun was born so I couldn’t erase the fact that my son is closer to him but I won’t give up.” You both smiled and soon drifted to sleep still hands intertwine with their son sleepy peacefully in between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi!!! Our vacation is finally over so here's my latest update for you guys ^^ i don't when will I be able to update again since starting this week will be hectic for me since we all have to prepare for our upcoming cheerdance competion next month. Hope you enjoy the chapter thought^^ Have to go now since my mom is scolding me already, hehehe :DD

 

                                                                                                                                Reply Center:                                                                                                                              

 

Matthias  : true! He needed to prove it to her!!

honey_teuk  Will see how long  she can stand with her decision :))

HaniLoveSJ  Huh! Sure Heechul did influence you and Kyuhyun HAHAHAHA XD

HaniLoveSJ  Lol chingue, calm down with hae hahahaha :D

kpopfan23 Your welcome :)) and thank you for reading chingy^^ Glad you like it, here's the new chapter^^

silverline  Hahah lol, just came randomly in my head and wrote it haha ^^ Glad you like it :DD

Matthias  : hehehe, yeah :))

THANK YOU so much Subbies and dear readers ^^ Hope you continue posting your comments ^^