(> ^.^)> Chapter 33

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

 

“Omma we’re here.” Hae shouted as soon as he open the door to their house.

 

He motioned YongJi to come in as he went in and greet his mom.

 

“Aigoo son, you don’t have to shout.” Mrs. Lee said and smiled as soon as she saw YongJi.

 

“Glad to see you here dear.” She smiled and patted Jihyun’s head softly.

 

“Dinner is almost done, just seat here for a while.” She said and went back inside the kitchen.

 

YongJi sat down and place Jihyun by the carpet floor as Hae sat down next to him, letting him play with his action figure.

 

“Hyunnie be careful with those.” YongJi said as she try to take one of the action figure his holding.

 

“Just let him be Yongie, my son is enjoying.” He smiled.

 

“I know but he might poke his eyes with it.” YongJi reasoned.

 

“Aigoo, your mom is so protective Jihyunnie.” Hae said and laugh.

 

“I’m just concern, okay.” YongJi pouted.

 

“Kids, dinner is ready.” Mrs. Lee shouted.

 

YongJi stood up as Hae grab Jihyun and quickly ran to the dining area followed by YongJi. The dinner was fun indeed fun especially with Mrs. Lee (Hae’s Mom) around who never stops embarrassing her own son.

 

After dinner, YongJi volunteer to wash the dishes as Mrs. Lee played with Jihyun.

 

“Hey, you should just let the maid wash those.” Hae said back hugging YongJi.

 

YongJi was already used with this type of actions Hae is doing. Holding her hands, kissing her cheek, back hugging her, kissing her hair and so much more.

 

“It’s okay. Anyway, I just to wash this.” She said. “…… and could you please let go Hae? I’m washing.”

 

“No.” He said and tighten his arm around YongJi’s waist.

 

“It’s been awhile since the last time I hug you like this. Especially when you’re pregnant with Jihyun.” He said and rest his head to YongJi’s shoulder.

 

“Aigoo, stop being a baby Hae.” YongJi giggled and wipe her hands dry.

 

She turn around and face Hae, still his arms around her waist. “Tell me.”

 

“What?” Hae ask, no getting her point.

 

“I know you Hae. There’s something bothering you. What is it? Tell me..” YongJi said cupping his face in her palm.

 

Hae sigh and let YongJi go. “Kyuhyun.” He mumble.

 

“What about him?” YongJi ask.

 

“You know what I’m talking about YongJi.” Hae sigh. “Are you…. Are you going to give Jihyun to him? Are you going back to him YongJi?”

 

“Hae…”

 

“Please don’t. I don’t what you to go back to him YongJi. I don’t want to lose you and JiHyun, please don’t.”

 

“Hae, you know that I can’t. Even I won’t tell anything to Kyuhyun... sooner or later he’ll find out the truth and soon he’s going to look for Jihyun.” YongJi explained.

 

“I know I’m being selfish but I don’t want you to go back to him. He hurt you remember? Please, just stay with me Yongji.” He said and cup Yongji’s face.

 

“Forget about him.. just love me please.” He said resting his forehead to YongJi’s

 

“Hae… you know that I love you. But not as much as I love him.” She explained.

 

She put down hae’ hand and look at him for the last time before walking towards the living room, grab Jihyun and bid her goodbye’s to Mrs. Lee.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1 week later.

 

“So did you get all the things I need?” Kyuhyun as.

 

“Neh Mr. Cho all info’s are here.” Mr. Kang said and hand him the envelop.

 

“It said that Ms. YongJi arrive around in America around the month of September then gave birth her son around the month of March.”

 

“Wait. March?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

“Yes, Mr. Cho. The copy of his birthday certificate is in there also.” Kyuhyun took another paper out which is the birth certificate of Jihyun and he was right.

 

“If she gave birth around March, does that mean she….”

 

“Yes, sir. According to my source Ms. YongJi was  already 3 months pregnant when she went to America.” Mr. Kang said.

 

“Bwoh?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa finally an update ^^ I feel so happy that I was able to finish this one up^^ Sorry for the boring chapter but I hope you are all happy^^ Kyuhyun finally knows about his son!!! :DDDDDD Now let's see what will happen next.. will Kyuhyun get his son and YongJi back? What will hae do?

And Oh, oh , oh HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE MV TEASER OF SPY?! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! SUJU BOND!!!!! XD

 

427420_2350992311257_1969375486_n.jpg

                                                                                                                                     Reply Center:                                                                                                                        

 

NoeRod : Aigoo, don't worry just try your best answering the exam papers chingu^^ I know you can do it! ^^ Fighting!!!

xkpopfan23 : Gomawo chingu!! :DD

xsalmakyu : I won't ^^ and thanks chingu ^^

xterehenwon999 : Oooh, My examination just finish, well good luck for you Chingu^^ Fighting!!

terehenwon999 : Updated chingu^^ hehehe..

xhoney_teuk : Hmm sorry for not having the double update chingu.... I was really in a hurry last time.. I'll be updating my new story after this hoep you read that one ^o^

xsalmakyu : Oh really?? ^^ So your in Hae team chingu?? :D Well hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

xHaniLoveSJ: I truly agree with you chingu!!!

xjincheung : *Kyuhyun catches the laptop* MINE!! * Evil laugh*

x4everlovingkyu : *Kyuhyun runs away again* Hahaha... but I guess you won't kill him now :D

xMatthias : HAHAHAHA LOL I think Hyuk is too busy eating his strawberry right now :D

THANK YOU so much Subbies and dear readers ^^ Hope you continue posting your comments ^^