(> ^.^)> Chapter 41

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

How has it been?? When was the last time I talk to her? When was the last I texted her? When was the last time I call her? When was the last time I saw her? *sigh*

 

1 month.

 

1 whole, lifeless month. I tried calling her before but she just ignores me. I don’t even know what to do anymore. I know right from the start that YongJi wouldn’t be mine, but I just can’t help it. To tell you all the truth, the time I broke up with her, I really meant it. I don’t want to be in between her and Kyuhyun that’s why I gave up on her even though I still love her coz I know her happiness never belongs to me. But during the time when she was so broken, I agree with her father since I know she needed someone especially with her condition that time. I never plan on falling for her again but as time pas by with me staying with her I just found myself falling for her all over again. The fact they say that love is sweeter the second time around *sigh* I guess not for me.

 

Right I need to refresh up myself from all of this. I need to stop myself from YongJi, I know this would be hard but I have to. I walk around the park aimlessly until I heard soft baby cry, I turn around and found a young boy which I estimate to be same age as Jihyun sitting on the grass crying. I quickly approach him and carry him. ‘Aigoo, what type of parent to leave a baby this cute alone?’


 

“Shh, uljima.” I whisper as I slowly pat the boy’s back.

 

I look around to try and look for this boy’s parents. It’s getting dark and I think it’s also about to rain. I was walking around the park, still with this baby boy in my amrs who is now sleeping soundly, when I spotted a young lady by the bench crying. ‘Another one? Is this a crying day?’ I don’t what happened but I found my self standing right in front of her.

 

“Miss, you okay?” I stupidly ask.

 

She look up and oh god, she’s beautiful. Her perfectly shape egg face, her oh so white skin, and her doll like eyes that’s now shinning with tears.

 

‘She’s so..’

 

“MinHyuk!” She suddenly exclaim and stood up.

 

“Huh?”

 

“My baby.” She smiled and quickly grab the baby from my arm.

 

“Oh, his your child?” I said.

 

She’s a mother? Already? And I though she’s single……………… Okay, Lee Donghae what on earth are you saying?!?! Did you recover from YongJi that fast and started thinking a random woman beautiful?

 

“Yes! Thank you so much mister.” She smiled. “I don’t what would I do, I think I went crazy the moment I lost my boy.” She said and look at her son. I smiled.

 

“Well, it’s nothing.” I smiled back to her.

 

She really looks like an angel’

 

“Oh,  it’s not. You found my boy, I should repay your kindness mister.” She said.

 

“No, it’s okay and I’m DongHae, Lee Donghae.” I said.

 

“No, I insist Donghae-ssi, please.” She smiled.

 

‘Aigoo, who could resist such beautiful smile?’

 

I sigh and smiled at her. “Okay, if you say so.”

 

“Alright then, I’ll treat you dinner.”

 

“Hmm, araso. Can we just used my car?” I ask, hoping she wouldn’t think any other meaning than that.

 

“Sure.” She smiled and we both walk to my car.

 

“Oh by the way, I didn’t get your name..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my bad.” She let out a small laugh and look at me. “ Hello, thank you for giving me back my little boy, Hyemi imnida, Go Hyemi.” She smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi ^^ I know all of you wants to know what would happen next to Kyuhyun and YongJi, but I think I miss Donghae, so I'm giving this chapter to him and maybe more in the future chapter ^^ and look whose back??????? Did anyone miss her??? :DDD

                                                                                                                                     Reply Center:                                                                                                                            

 

honey_teuk  : Your welcome Chingu^^ Here's the new chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy^^

HaniLoveSJ  : neh, who knows he could break down like that^^ He really loves YongJi :D

NoeRod  : Thanks Chingu, sorry to make you cry but hey on the happy side they're back^^

silverline  : AIgoo, you can hug Kyu anytime Chingu^^ True, this chapter is the most dramatic one I made ever since I started the first part of the story up to this sequel. Even more dramatic than the separate scene of yongJi and Kyu,.... hehehe

sparklingjewels  : Oh really chingu^^ I really thought that it's all crappy since there are so much crying... I'm not really that good in making those type of scenes.. heheh

Matthias  : Uljima Unnie , But I'm happy that you like the chapter ^^

lyzacnblue501: yeah, she finally did ^^ Updated ^^

THANK YOU so much Subbies and dear readers ^^ Hope you continue posting your comments ^^