The Finale

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and YongJi went straight home after having dinner with Hae and Hyemi. Kyuhyn went inside Jihyun’s room as he place his sleeping baby boy inside his crib while YongJi went straight to their room, wash up and prepare for bed. Minutes later Kyuhyun came in and did the same thing before following YongJi to bed.

 

“I’m so happy now.” YongJi mumble as she cuddle closer to Kyuhyun.

 

“Me too.” Kyuhyun mumble as he snake his arm around YongJi’s waist pulling her close.

 

“Everything is finally cleared, no more problems.” YongJi smiled.

 

“Neh, no more worries.” Kyuhyun said as they both went to their dream land together.

 

 

 

~3 years later~

 

 

“Uncle!” Jihyun run as soon as he spotted Donghae.

 

“Hello their big guy.” DongHae smiled as he squat down and carried the now 4 years old Jihyun.

 

“Yeobo?” A sweet voice from behind suddenly appear as a woman who seems to be in her 8th months of pregnancy enters.

 

DongHae truned around and smiled as he place Jihyun down and walk over his wife. Yes ever one Donghae finally got married 2 years ago and now expecting his first baby girl.

 

“Yeobo.” DongHae coed as he walk over to her and help her sat on the couch. Jihyun who followed Donghae from behind smiled and quickly run over the lady.

 

“Aunty!” Jihyun smiled and sat right next to her. The lady giggled as she plant a soft kiss on Jihyun’s chubby cheeks before pinching them.

 

“Aigoo, you gain a lot of weight Jihyun.” She smiled.

 

“It’s because mommy keep on asking daddy to buy sweet foods.” He said and smiled. His eyes then landed on her baby bump. Donghae who was sited right next to his wife smiled.

 

“You’ll be having a new friend Jihyunnie.” Hae smiled as he soft place his hand over his wife tummy.

 

Jihyun smiled wider as his eyes started to sparkle. “Jinjja? When will he come out?”

 

“It’s a she Jihyun.” The lady said.

 

“She? Another girl?” Jihyun said.

 

The couple laugh and nodded their head.

 

“Cho Jihyun!” Kyuhyun yelled as he burst out from the door.

 

“Welcome home Kyuhyun.” Hae laugh as he stood up and Jihyun run to hide from his dad.

 

“Hi there Hae.” Kyuhyun said and place the bag his carrying down.

 

“Cho Jihyun! You better come out now.” Kyuhyun said sternly as Jihyun pot and went to his father.

 

“What did I told you about running? Didn’t I told you to help out since Appa is carrying so many things and Omma can’t move that much yet?” Kyuhyun said. Jihyun pouted and look at his dad with puppy eyes.

 

“Mianhe Appa, I was just excited to come home.” He explained.

 

“Aigoo, Kyuhyun stop scolding my grandson.” Mrs. Cho came out from the kitchen placing few foods on the table.

 

“I’m not Omma.” Kyuhyun reasoned as he went to his mother and gave her a kiss.

 

Kyuhyun went to the living room and spotted Hae’s wife happily eating some fruits with her husband.

 

“Looking good Hyemi.” Kyuhyun smiled as he sat right across the couple.

 

Hyemi giggled as she slowly massage her baby bump. “Aigoo, thanks.”

 

“So when’s the due date?” Kyuhyun ask as he pick few fruites.

 

“Next month probably on the third week.” Hyemi answered as she smiled to Hae.

 

DongHae nodded and smiled. “I’m really nervous but really excited to see my princess.”

 

“I know that feeling.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“Jagi~” YongJi called a she went down the stairs carrying the latest member of their family, Cho Jin Ah.

 

“Neh?” Kyuhyun smiled as he approaches his wife and carry their newly born princess.

 

“Hi there princess.” Kyuhyun cooed as he went back to his seat followed by YongJi.

 

“Nice to see you Hyemi and Hae.” YongJi smiled.

 

“Same goes to you.” The couple said.

 

“Where’s my nephew? Where’s Minhyuk?” YongJi ask.

 

“He’s probably playing with Jihyun now.” Hae said.

 

Minutes later the family dinner finally started. It was not only for the Cho and Lee’s but also a celebration in welcoming the new member of the family. YongJi and Kyuhyun parents were parents along with their siblings, Tiffany and Sica were present too after taking a leave on their jobs and don’t forget Kyuhyun gang were also there along with their families too.

 

Indeed it was one of the most amazing gathering both Kyuhyun and YongJi had. Aside from their wedding celebrating and engagement party it was hard for them to all gather up for a small occasion so they we’re all really happy to see everyone again not only that Jihyun already has his own gang, thanks to his father. Now Jihyun became more hyper playing around along with Minyuk (Hae & Hyemi’s son. Hae already took the responsibility to be his father right after they got married), Jaesuk (Leetek’s son), Min Ah & Sun Ah (Sungmin’s twin), DaeHyun (Siwon’s son), Eun Hee (Heechul’s Daughter who is as eveil as him) Myung Hae (EunHyuk’s son) while the others were still as single as they are.

 

Later that night after everyone left. Kyuhyun let the maids clean up since YongJi is still not allowed to work much. Kyuhyun left for a while to send their parents home as YongJi was left to take care of their children. He put the hyper Jihyun to bed first followed by their little princess who is now sleeping soundly on her crib. She went back to her room and prepared to bed half an hour pass she already felt an arm snake around her.

 

“Your home.” YongJi smile as she cuddle closer to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and went back to sleeping.

 

 

~3 Years Later~

 

Loud laughter of little kids can be heard right after Kyuhyun park their car. After working Kyuhyun decided to have a break and bring his whole family to the beach.

 

Jihyun 

Jin Ah 

 

“Jihyun-ah! Look after your sister!” YongJi yelled as they walk slowly watching over their kids happily running around, enjoying the beach sand.

 

“Omma!”  the 3 years old Jin Ah shouted as she run back to her parents all wet.

 

“Aigoo, what happened to you princess.” Kyuhyun said as he went down and check his daughter.

 

“Oppa splash me.” She cried. Kyuhyun giggled at her  cuteness.

 

“Cho Jihyun!” YongJi shouted as the 7 years old Jihyun went running towards their direction.

 

“What did you do to your sister again?” YongJi said.

 

JIhyun sigh and pouted. “Mianhe Omma, I was just too excited to play.”

 

YongJi sigh. “Arasso, now say you’re sorry.”

 

Jihyun nodded and went to Jin Ah who is now completely dry after Kyuhyun change her clothes.

 

“Jinnie, mianhe.” Jihyun said with a pout.

 

Jin Ah look at her brother ans look up to her parents who gave her a sweet smile. She smiled and turn towards his brother. “It’s okay oppa.” She said with cuteness visible in her voice.

 

Jihyun smiled back and grab his sisters hand. “Kaja, let’s look for shells.”

 

Jin Ah’s eyes started to sparkle as she jump up and down, earning giggles from her parents. “ Yey! Shells!” and with that the siblings went to the sea shore and start their  shell hunting.

 

Both YongJi and Kyuhyun sat down by the bench as they cuddle close to each other.

 

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun suddenly said.

 

“YongJi look up, confuse. “For what?”

 

“For everything, for not giving up, for giving me another chance, for trusting me again, for giving me two lovely angels, for being such a wonderful wife, just thank you. Thank you for bringing me this family I always dream of.” Kyuhyun said.

 

YongJi smiled as she planted a soft kiss onto Kyuhyun’s lips. “We’ll thank you also.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and tighten his grip into YongJi’s waist watching their kids playing around. “I can’t believe I’m the father of those two angels.” Kyuhyun said, smile never leaving his face.

 

“Are you happy?”

 

“A word can’t describe how happy I am now, I’m perfectly satisfied with what I have now.” He said as he tighten his grip around YongJi, almost squeezing him.

 

“Hey not too tight, you might squeeze someone inside me.” YongJi said.

 

Kyuhyun quickly loosen his grip as he look at YongJi with surprise. “What?”

 

YongJi trn to her side and smiled as she lean closer to Kyuhyun and whisper. “We’ll I guess another little Cho is joining our family.”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes went wide as he look at YongJi, speechless. “You mean?” he said pointing to her tummy.

 

YongJi giggled and nod. “Yup Kyuhyun, I’m pregnant. 2 months.”

 

Kyuhyun’s smiled and quickly pull YongJi into a tight hug. “Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.” He said as he keep on planting kisses on her face causing YongJi to laugh.

 

Kyuhyun quickly let go as he run to where his kids are. “Jihyun-ah you’ll have another dongsaeng! Jin Ah! You’ll be a noona now!” He yelled as YongJi continue on laughing following him from behind.

 

She stand from behind as she watch her husband and children play together with smiles on her face. Finally after for so many struggles she and Kyuhyun went through, she finally had her happy ever after. Now with her loving husband and two children and the soon addition to their family she can’t wish for anything anymore. Seeing them smiling widely already completed her life and nothing can even compare how happy she is now. Now, she just can’t wait to see their new baby. Kyuhyun is such a hard working guy, right? He’s really a great husband and such a loving father. Who would thought from strangers, to enemies who curse each other would end them up to have the happiest family? YongJi giggled at that thought as she called Kyuhyun to join their fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~THE END~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa finally reach the ending part :)) I'm happy that I finally finish this story^^ My lovely readers and sbscribers! THANK YOU SO MUCH :D You don't know how happy I am from seeing the spport you give to this story of mine. yes I know I wasn't that good as an Author, their were too many errors in my story but I'm still glad you stayed and keep on reading this. After 7 months of keeping this story up ( yeah, 7 motnhs that long ^^) I never imagine I could get so much support from all of you, so THANK YOU SO MUCH^^

 

Don't worry this won't be the last time will be all meeting each other ^^ I still have my on going story which also staring Kyuhyun so I hope we could all see each other there, neh?? Hope you all enjoy the ending ^^ I intentionally made this last chapter longer for all of you^^ 

and my last request before leaving this story^^

Please do COMMENT :DD 

hehe.. Love you guys ^^

I hope I could meet you all on my other stories soon ^^