(> ^.^)> Chapter 3

Can we still be together??

 

 

Outside a certain Company, there’s someone standing along the busy streets staring intensely at the name that was place boldly outside the Company’s wall.

 

The latter smirks and stares at it. “You’ll be soon wrap around my fingers….”

 

The latter took a last glance before walking away with a big smirk plastered on its face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was another sunny day in Seoul and YongJi just arrive from her office after send her. The employees immediately greet and gave simple bow in respect as they walk or pass by YongJi. YongJi would return a greeting and smiled back to her employees, just like what her parents always says:

 

‘Respect the employees ‘coz they are the one behind all of the company’s success.’

 

*knock, Knock*

 

“Come in.”

 

“Miss YongJi, there’s someone in here that wants to meet you.” Yoona said as she pop her head inside Yongji’s office.

 

YongJi look up and nodded her head, signaling Yoona to let whoever it is to come in. YongJi then push her papers asides and fix herself a little to look at least presentable to whoever her visitor is.

 

“Annyeong..”

 

“Oh, Oppa!” She smiled as she push herself away from her desk and gave him a hug.

 

“It’s been a long time, please sit.” She smiled as she guided her dear visitor at the office couch.

 

“So what’s bring you here Siwon Oppa?” She ask.

 

Siwon smiled back and lining his back at the couch. “Appa wants me to give this files to you, he said it’s confidential and are only be seen by you and him.”

 

YongJi laugh a little taking the envelop from his hands. Few minutes later Siwon says his goodbye as he has another business to attend to. YongJi walk back to her desk and went back to her usual work.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyyuhyun finally reach the Cho Company, he park his car and walk his way inside.As soon as he reaches his floor he was surprise not to see his secretary outside his office (Her desk was located outside Kyu’s office).

 

“Weird, she’s never been late.” He mumbles as he went inside his office and started his daily work. Sign papers, approve some reports and etc.

 

Kyuhyun stretches from his seat as soon as he finishes checking and signing the 5th batch of reports his friend / V.P of the company Sungmin.

 

“Oh, done?” Sungmin said as soon as he entered his office. “Here.” He smiled teasingly to him as he place another pile of papers and folders on his desk.

 

Kyuhyun groaned. “Ya! Why can’t you just sign this stuff, you’re the Vice president anyway.”

 

Sungmin shook his head chuckle. “They needed to be signed by the President and besides I’m already done signing a few.” He shrug.

 

“Oh by the way, did you know?” he ask.

 

“Know what?” Kyuhyun ask not even bothering to take his eyes off the papers his looking through.

 

“Well….” Sungmin smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 done!!! :)) This chapter is quite boring .... what do you think?? Well don't worry the problem will pop out SOON :DD so better STAY TUNED!! and BTW, keep does COMMENTS coming, okay?? ^-^

 

 

                                                                                      Reply Center:                                                                                               

 

NoeRod : Well thank you too :DD New chapter :))

salmakyu : Well let's just wait, okay? :D

kpopfan23: Hmmm... maybe?? :)

silverline : Well no need to wait any longer, here's the new chaptie :))

gabpie : hehehe.. I'll see what I can do for that request of yours hahaha :D

DawnSKY: Well yeah :)) At least though ..

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))