(> ^.^)> Chapter 40

Can we still be together??

 

 

Kyuhyun scoff and look at her. “No right? How can you say that I have no right when you are my wife, YongJi.” Kyuhyun smirk.

 

“Wife? As far as I know that title wasn’t mine a year ago.”

 

Kyuhyun smirk. “That’s what you think.”

 

YongJi look at him as if he was a crazy. She shook her head and fix herself before walking away from him.

 

“You’re crazy Kyuhyun.” YongJi mumble.

 

“Crazy? Why would I be crazy?” He followed her to the living room as they stood there with YongJi glaring at him.

 

“Do you really need to ask that Kyuhyun?!” YongJi complain in annoyance.

 

“I’m NO LONGER  your wife! Got that?! If you forgot, you sign a divorce paper a year ago! And don’t tell me it was fake coz I perfectly saw your signature in it!” She yelled out of frustration.

 

She sat down, hands running through her hair. Kyuhyun just stood there eyeing her. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t change those documents to fake ones.” He smirk.

 

YongJi snap her head up and look at him. Kyuhyun just look at her and smirk before going inside his room. Minutes later he walk out holding a brown envelop, he stood right in front of YongJi and hand her the envelop.

 

“What is this?” YongJi ask as she took the envelop from Kyuhyun.

 

“The truth.” He said and cross his arm.

 

YongJi look at him and slowly open the envelop and pull what it seems to be paper documents. She started reading what were written on it until she finally realizes what she had been reading.

 

“This…”

 

“our divorce paper, the original one actually.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“What?” YongJi stood up and look at him in disbelief.

 

“The ones where send to your dad and to you are the fake divorce papers. If you didn’t really see it the original one has your father’s signature while in the fake papers doesn’t have any. So to make things short, your still my wife.” He smiled and walk closer to her.

 

YongJi stare at him as if he is some ghost. She step backwards avoiding him. “This can’t be.” She lower her head and whisper.

 

“You sign it. Those are not fake ones. You’re just making those things. We’re over Kyuhyun, we’re over a year ago.” She mumble.

 

“No we’re not YongJi. We were never over. I wanted to you some space but that doesn’t mean I’m giving up on you. This papers are true and original ones.” Kyuhyun said softly. “Please believe me.”

 

YongJi look up and found Kyuhyun close to her. YongJi look at him and turn her head to the side. “I don’t know Kyuhyun.” She sigh. “After all this time, I thought I’ll be ready again. I thought I’m ready to forgive you from what you did.”

 

“Why can’t you just comeback to me?! Why do you keep denying to yourself?! Why can’t you just say the truth YongJi??!!”

 

“Look if you really wanna know the truth then I’ll say it. True! I still do have feelings for you Kyuhyun. I still love you. No matter how much I hated to admit it to myself I still do love you. After what you did I can never get myself to hate you. I thought after leaving you everything would be okay for me, but heck I was wrong that’s when I decided to live in California, far away from you and the pain. I thought staying there for a year was enough for me to move on but I was wrong again. Do you know how much pain I felt when I saw you with another woman? Do you know how I felt when I sign those divorce papers and when I receive them again with your signature? I almost got miscarriage that time. It took me some months to forget about that and since then I told myself to forget everything about the past and start a new life with Jihyun. Coming back in Korea, I thought I was ready. I thought everything between us was all cleared but I wrong again. The moment I saw you, everything come back. The pain, the tears, the heart ache everything!” YongJi cried, lowering her head to avoid Kyuhyuns eyes.

 

Kyuhyun stood there, stunned by YongJi’s sudden confession. He didn’t expect that they would end up like this. He didn’t expect that she went through so much. Kyuhyun’s expression quickly calmmed down and slowly approach YongJi, placing both hands on her shoulders.

 

“YongJi..” He whisper.

 

“Don’t…. whatever you’re going to say.. save it.” She said and harshly wipe her tears. She push Kyuhyun’s hands away and look at him before grabbing her bag.

 

“I’ll be back later to pick Jihyun.” She said and was about to walk away when Kyuhyun run to her and lock her in his arms. She was about to yell at him when she felt something wet on her shoulders.

 

‘Is he crying?’

 

“Please don’t go. I know I made the biggest mistake. I’m a jerk, I’m stupid, I know. I regret everything YongJi. I just wanted to be with you, with our child and be a happy family just like what we have dream. I’ll do everything just for you to come back to me, everything. You want to punch me? Kick me? Yell at me?? Do it, do it all but please come back to me. YongJi, I love you so so much. I love you and I know you know that, please… just please YongJi…”

 

Kyuhyun cried his heart out, he just can’t hold it any longer. He can’t stand YongJi keep on walking away from him. He can’t stand seeing her back away and distancing he self from him. He just couldn’t hold it anymore.

 

Kyuhyun’s grip started to lose as he kneeld down, covering his face with his hands. Seeing the sight in front of her, YongJi’s heart seems to melt down. The anger, the pain she felt early seems to vanish as soon as she Kyuhyun’s tears. She went to her knees and slowly lift Kyuhyun face, seeing his tears continuously falls down pains her heart. She look at him and wipe his tears with her thumb softly.

 

“Shhh..” He hush.

 

Kyuhyun sobs and slowly grab Yongji hand, planting soft kiss before placing it to his cheek. “Don’t leave please. I think I’m going insane once I saw you walking away again.”

 

YongJi smiled and cares his cheek. Kyuhyun look up, tears were still visible to his eyes and slowly place his hand to YongJi’s cheek. “I miss you, I miss being like this.” He said and slowly lean closer to YongJi. YongJi just stare at him as she continues to cares his cheek. This time, Kyuhyun slowly lean closer, eyes locking hers. YongJi look at him before closing her eyes feeling Kyuhyun’s lips to hers. This time she didn’t struggle, she didn’t pull away, she didn’t push Kyuhyun. She just stay there and for the first time, she didn’t let her mind win, this time she finally let her heart decide for her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!! ^o^

orry for the crappy chapter -_- it's full of fail fighting and drama and too much crying.. sorry.. I was planning to end Kyuhyun and YongJi's burden and it all end up like this.. sorry :((

 

                                                                                                                                     Reply Center:                                                                                                                           

 

nadhirah  : Hahaha I learn them all from Kyu^^ 

HaniLoveSJ  : Okay, calm down now chingu^^ Here's the update :D

HaniLoveSJ  o: Lol chingu ^^ ahahaha your comment.. ^o^

honey_teuk  No need to wait longer chingu^^ here's the new update sorry for the crappy chapter -,-

silverline  : :DD hehehe

DawnSKY  : EvilKyu is back ^o^

Matthias  : heheh Kyu will always be the smartkyu ^^