(> ^.^)> Chapter 39

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up due to the bright sunlight hitting his face. ‘Who open the curtains?’ He complain and stretch his arms. He instantly sat up after feeling a vacant space beside him. The other side of his bed was neatly arrange, even Jihyun’s blankets and plushy toy was neatly arrange.

 

Was it all a dream?’ he thought. ‘But it felt so real’

 

He turn his head beside him and sigh. ‘Probably a dream.’ He sigh and got up and fix his bed. He walk towards outside only to met an appetizing smell.

 

“YongJi?” he blurted out, smelling the familiar cook that he used to smell every morning before.

 

“I’m here in the kitchen.” A sweet voice replied.

 

Kyuhyun smiled widely. ‘It wasn’t a dream.’ He walk towards the kitchen and found YongJi walking around with Jihyun in her arms.

 

“Morning.” She smiled as soon as she saw him entering the kitchen.

 

“Morning .” he smiled back. He walk towards her and took Jihyun.

 

“How’s my baby boy?” He ask and sat down. Jihyun just stare at him and keep on biting his pacifier.

 

“What time did you wake up?” Kyuhyun ask and turn his head towards YongJi who is making Jihyun’s breakfast.

 

“About 30 minutes ago, your son was the one who woke me up.” She giggled.

 

“Eh?” he turn his head towards Jihyun who was reaching out his tiny little hands, Kyuhyun lean a little closer enough for Jihyun to sqeeze Kyuhyun's cheeks.

 

“I woke up because he was hitting me with his plushy toy, he was hitting you also but just turn your back on him.” She giggled and sat right next to Kyuhyun.

 

“Really?? Aigoo, mianhe Hyunnie.. Appa is just tired.” He pouted and lean over Jihyun.

 

YongJi laugh and hit his arm playfully. “Stop that, you're so ugly doing that.” She laugh.

 

“Your mean.” He pouted again. Yongji look at him and smiled. “I learn from  the best.”

 

The rest of the day was spend with Kyuhyun playing around with Jihyun. YongJi decided to go home and change and went back bringing new clothes for Jihyun. Kyuhyun immediately become a hands on father to Jihyun on that day. He kept on playing with him, bath him, made him milk even made his food. He, himself, didn’t even believe that he could do all those things but he was sure happy knowing he was able to do all those things to his son.

 

That late after, Kyuhyun walk out of his room after putting Jihyun to his afternoon nap. He walk back to the living room and pick all the toys Jihyun threw earlier. He walk back to the kitcken and found YongJi making something.

 

"What are doing?” He ask.

 

“Oh, I’m making some snacks.” YongJi smiled and turn back to her work.

 

Kyuhyun just stare at her from behind. Before, he used to see her doing all this stuff for him. He even remember the time where he would walk to her and gave her a back hug and stay like that, observing her doing her thing.

 

Kyuhyun stood straight as an idea pop to his mind. ‘If I was able to get Jihyun, I’ll be able to get you back.’

 

Kyuhyun slowly walk towards YongJi and slowly snake his arms around Yongji’s waist, resting his head to her shoulder.

 

“Ya! Kyuhyun, let go.” YongJi exclaim.

 

“No!”

 

“I said let go!”

 

“No, I won’t let you go YongJi not again.”

 

YongJi started to struggle in Kyuhyun’s grip, minutes later she was finally able to break free to Kyuhyun’s tight hug. She turn around and was about to scold Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun cup her face and roughly crash his lips to hers. Kyuhyun was kissing her roughly than what he expected, YongJi kept on pushing him but he was too strong for her. She tried again and successfully push Kyuhyun away, both gasping for air. YongJi stare back at Kyuhyun and slap him hard.

 

“What do you think you’re doing Kyuhyun?! Just b’coz I agree to stay here doesn’t mean everything between us is okay! You have no more right to do that to me!” She yelled.

 

Kyuhyun scoff and look at her. “No right? How can you say that I have no right when you are my wife, YongJi.” Kyuhyun smirk.

 

“Wife? As far as I know that title wasn’t mine a year ago.”

 

Kyuhyun smirk. “That’s what you think.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter :DD Oooh look what have Kyuhyun done..tsk..tsk.. Now YongJi went all clueless after Kyuhyun's little revealation. Hehehe.. sorry to cut the chapter like that but I do hope you all enjoy^^ Wait for the next chapter for the big revealation ^o^

                                                                                                                                       Reply center:                                                                                                          

 

silverline  : Aigoo louve you too chingu^^ Hahaha.. hmmm well not sure on how to answer your question though, lets just wait for the next chapter, shall we? :D

4everlovingkyu : Hmm, will see if she'll get back to Kyuhyun after his revelation.... 

NoeRod  : Aigoo thank you so much chingu!! :)) I'm glad your enjoying the story ^^ Sorry to make you wait for too long...

salmakyu  : Hehehe guess she learn to be stubborn b'coz of Kyuhyun ^0^

kpopfan23  : Thanks ^^ Updated a new chapter^^ Hope you enjoy^^

HaniLoveSJ  : Hahaha Lol chingu your so funny :DD but I agree to you though, Kyuhyun is quite annoying and slow -_- and oh, your welcome :)) But I should be the one Thanking you and the other readers and subscribers who give time to read my story ^o^ I appreciate all of that so Thank you too !! :DD

Matthias  : I agree :D but it seems like Kyuhyun is hiding something.. hmmm ..

terehenwon999  : Seems like Kyuhyun has another plan... hehe ;)

honey_teuk  : Neh! I just wana pinch Jihyun's cheeks, so cuute ^o^ Hehehe... new chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy^^

nadhirah  : True, such a wonderful view to see ^-^ They look like a happy family, right?