(> ^.^)> Chapter 5

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

“Yeobo!” YongJi cheered as soon as she entered her husband’s office.

 

Kyuhyun look up and smiled widely as soon as he saw his wife walking in. He pushes away from his desk, fix his suit, and walk over her with arms wide open. He then trap her in a tight embrace, kissing the top of her head.

 

“I miss you.” YongJi giggled and look up. She quickly give Kyuhyun a peck before dragging him to the couch.

 

“So what brought you here?” He ask, kissing her cheeks as she pull something out from the paper bag she brought.

 

“Tada!” She smiled showing the food she brought. “I bought some lunch for us. I know your really busy yeobo, so I decided to drop by and have lunch with you.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and leaned over and give her a kiss. It lasted for some minutes before YongJi broke it and shove a whole sushi to his mouth. Kyuhyun groan as he chews the food.

 

“Oh before I forgot, you never told me your replacing Victoria.” Kyuhyun sighs as he rest his back on the couch.

 

“I didn’t plan on replacing her, she quit.” YongJi look up and stare at her husband.

 

“She gave her resignation letter to Sungmin during the time I’m having the dinner meeting I told you 2 days ago. She said that she’s needed back by her parents so she decided to drop off and find another job back in China.” He explain dumping more sweet & sour pork into his mouth.

 

YongJi stayed for a while after finishing their lunch. Having some quality time with her husband became a hard time since they both always go home tired from work.

 

An hour later, YongJi bid her goodbye’s and walk out of his office. Hearing the door open Hyemi immediately stood up and smiled as YongJi approach her.

 

“You don’t have to keep on standing every time I pass by.” YongJi chuckled.

 

Hyemi let out a small laugh before smiling back at her boss wife. “Your living now Miss YongJi?”

 

“Yup, my company needs me back already.” She smiled and walk to the elevator. Hyemi stare at the lady until she completely disappears behind the elevator wall.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Months had pass and things started to get hectic. The two company’s were doing a great job but this only made things quite complicated. YongJi started working day and night, the usual, but it includes her weekend days and for Kyuhyun, well he started to come home late. He usually leaves around 7 in the morning with YongJi and would usually go home around 12 or 2 in the morning.

 

“Yeobo.” YongJi whispered as she lean down to her husband whose busy doing some paper works at their room.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Your stressing out yourself too much.” She said giving out a worried tone. Kyuhyun smiled and turn his head to his side and saw his wife pouting,

 

“Aigoo, don’t worry too much. It’s for the company anyway.” He smiled kissing her cheek.

 

“But you’ve been working too much now. When you go to the office your busy working and would go home late now. I think you should take some rest, yeobo. It’s not good.” She said tightening the hug.

 

Kyuhyun sigh, putting the papers down and turn around facing his wife. “Ok.. ok I’ll stop, happy?”

 

Yongji smiled and nodded her head. Kyuhyun giggled as they both proceed to their room. YongJi was the first one to lay on the bed, patting the space beside her.

 

“Come on now yeobo, let’s sleep.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and lay right next to his wife, pulling her closer into his arms. “It seems like your inviting me in a different way jagiya.” Kyuhyun whispered.

 

YongJi gasp and look up, she was about to yell when Kyuhyun quickly stop her by his lips. The kiss quickly turn into a steamy make out session as Kyuhyun started to pulling YongJi closer deepening the kiss. He slowly turn her around, moving on top of her. His hands started to work its magic as it started moving around YongJi’s body. As soon as YongJi felt his cold finger inside her shirt pulling it upwards she quickly grabs it and slap it away. Kyuhyun groan in annoyance as YongJi pull back, both panting and gasping for air.

 

“Ya~ Jagiya~.” Kyuhyun whine.

 

YongJi laugh and push Kyuhyun aside. “Go and rest now. I need to sleep early you know I have work tomorrow.” She smiled before turning around and went to her dreamland.

 

Kyuhyun groan and left without a choice but to turn off the lamp and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE EVERYONE!!!! :)) I decide to have a double update now, hope you love it :D I think the next chapter will be the start of the problem better stay tuned and don't forget to comment :DD

 

                                                                                                                                      Reply Center:                                                                                                                          

 

DawnSKY we'll see :)

kpopfan23 : Ooh.. let's see about that hehehe ^-^

sjismylife : Double update :))

Please do continue on posting your comments dear subbies :))