(> ^.^)> Chapter 10

Can we still be together??

 

 

YongJi groan as a strong light hit her eyes. She slowly rub then and adjusted herself. She sat up and turn her head around.

 

“Where am I?” She mumble as she stare at the unfamiliar room she was in. Seconds later a knock came, she turn her to the door and a guy in a white lab gown came in.

 

“So your awake now Mrs. Cho.” He smiled as he walk towards her.

 

“Umm, why am I here?” She ask as she finally realize where she is, hospital.

 

“Well, your secretary said you fainted.” He explained. YongJi nodded her head as she remember what happened earlier.

 

She let another groan as her dizziness started to eat her up again.

 

The doctor smiled at her and walks closer to her. “I suggest you lay down for a while.” He said and help her lay down.

 

He went back to check the some  of the test result.

 

“So how long have you been feeling dizzy?” YongJi look at him for a while before answering.

 

“Almost 2 weeks.” The doctor nodded and adjusted his glasses.

 

“Have you been taking some medication?”

 

“Well I’ve been taking a few medicines since I really feel sick for the past 4 days and also some pain killers.” The doctor shook his head as he write down few things.

 

“… and I guess your skipping meals too.” He said stopping and looking at YongJi. YongJi nodded her head and waited what would the doctor say.

 

The Doctor sigh and stood up. “I suggest for you to avoid skipping meals, and taking some medicines it’s not good for you two.”

 

YongJi’s POV

 

I listen and nodded my head but my head immediately snap back to face the doctor.

 

“Wait, could you repeat that?”

 

The doctor look at me strangely and fixes is coat. “Mrs. Cho, please avoid skipping meals and drinking medicines especially pain killers it’s not good for your health especially to the one your carrying.”

 

What? Carrying?

 

“What do you mean especially to the one I’m carrying?”

 

The doctor look at me and smiled. “Well I guess I have to congratulate you Mrs. Cho. Your 3 months pregnant.” He smiled and patted my shoulder.

 

I let a loud gasp. Me pregnant?! I slowly rub my tummy, I have a baby inside? I’m going to be a mother?

 

“Mrs. Cho, you shouldn’t cry.. soon to be mom like you should always be happy.”

 

I nodded and smiled as I wipe my tears away but I just can’t help it.

 

“Well, take this. This are the medicines you have to take and also some vitamins you have to drink. Like I said, don’t skip meals. Eat more fruits and vegetables, and don’t stop yourself from eating especially when you crave something.” He smiled. I nodded and smiled back.

 

He soon walk out living me the medicines and some vitamins.

 

I look down my stomach and softly rub it. “Hi there baby it’s me mommy. Sorry I’m quite clueless about you but worry no more, me and your Appa will take care of you. I bet your appa will be extremely happy about you.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I drop by at the market to buy some fruits just like what the doctor told me. I also called the company to tell them I’ll have to leave for today. Once I reach home,  slowly walk my way inside I heard some noise up stairs as soon as I reach the living room.

 

“Who could it be? I know Kyuhyun isn’t home.” I place the fruits first at kitchen before walking up stairs.

 

When I reach our room, I saw someone walking around.

 

“Kyu?” I slowly went inside and spotted Kyuhyun with few clothes on his hands.

 

Eh? Is he packing? But why? Where would he go?

 

“Oh, jagiya you’re here.  Why so early?” He said and gave me a peck.

 

“Well, I didn’t feel so good.” I said and sat down by the bed.

 

“Yeobo, where are you going?” I ask, staring at him as he zip his luggage.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and sat next to YongJi. “I’m having a special conference at Ilsan for few days. Don’t worry I’ll be back before you know it, so you stay here ret well, okay?” He said.

 

"Yeobo, I have to tell you something. " I smiled. He trun around and smiled back at me.

 

"Can you tell me about it when I get back? I'm really in a hurry now jagiya." He said. My smiled sadly and nodded.

 

He gave me a quick peck , took his luggage and went out. I walk him to the care and wave goodbye until I can’t see him anymore.

 

I sigh. “I guess we have to wait for your Appa to come home, right baby?” I mumble as I walk back inside to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double update!!!!! hehehe....well yup, everyone's guess is right! YongJi now is pregnant!! Let all welcome the baby warmly :)) Oohh, Kyuhyun left?? He didn't even give YongJi a time for her to tell him he's going to be a dad soon. :( Tsk.. tsk.. will Kyu even get a chance to her this news??

 

                                                                                                                                Reply Center:                                                                                                                  

Hello everyone, okay here I am replying to all of your comments as one. Guys relax, breath... Yup I know how mad you are to Kyuhyun for cheating and how mad you are to hyemi. Put does knifes, gun's and stuff down.. coz I still need Hyemi here..hehehe.. Let's see  what would happen to the couple,okay? and what would happen to YongJi, now that she had a life inside her :))