(> ^.^)> Chapter 36

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

It’s been days since the night YongJi finally admitted to Kyuhyun the truth about Jihyun. Things really turn out to be good than what she expected. Kyuhyun wasn’t mad and was happy. He would usually come to her house to visit and play with his son after work.

 

It’s another weekend, meaning no work for YongJi. She quickly went to Jihyun’s room and found him sitting in his crib, wide awake.

 

“Hyunnie, why are you up so early sweetie?” YongJi said and approach her little boy.

 

Jihyun giggled and started crawling to his toys and grab a certain stuff toy and throw it towards YongJi. “Ah, your excited aren’t you?” YongJi smiled and pick up Jihyun from his crib.

 

“I bet your excited coz your Appa is taking us out today.” YongJi said and pick up the toy Jihyun threw and gave it to him.

 

Minutes later, a knock on the door came and another figure appear as soon as YongJi open it.

 

“Hey, morning.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“Hi there, little guy.” Kyuhyun took Jihyun from YongJi as he quickly clings to his father’s shirt as soon as he saw him come in.

 

“Why are you so early Kyuhyun? I though you’re going to pick as up around 10, it’s still 7.” YongJi said as she walk towards a table and started making Jihyun’s milk.

 

“Well, I wanted to send more time here.” Kyuhyun simple said as he sat down the floor and place Jihyun in between his legs. “…. And I wanted to dress Jihyun today.” He continued.

 

-----------------------

 

“Kyuhyun, come here already.” YongJi shouted from the bathroom.

 

Kyuhyun came in with Jihyun in his arms wrap in a baby blue towel. YongJi stood up from the tub and was about to get Jihyun when Kyuhyun move aside. “Let me, I wanna learn how to bath a baby.” He said and kneel down beside the tub. YongJi smiled and kneeled down beside Kyuhyun and slowly teach him how to bath Jihyun.

 

Jihyun was so hype up that he keep on playing with the water spilling it to Kyuhyun and YongJi. “AIgoo, such a naughty kid.” Kyuhyun giggled.

 

“Like you!” YongJi said and wrap Jihyun with his towel again.

 

“You go and change, I’ll just prepare Jihyun.” YongJi said. Kyuhyun nodded his head and grab his bag and change inside the bathroom and

 

YongJi walk back to the bed and place Jihyun down and started powdering him.

 

“You ready?” Kyuhyun ask, as soon as he got back.

 

He saw YongJi already change and prepared herself and was now packing Jihyun’s things. He approach his baby boy who is sitting on the bed playing with his toy.

 

“Yup.” YongJi smiled and hung the baby’s bag on her shoulder.

 

“I’ll carry that, do carry Jihyun.” Kyuhyun said and grab the bag and the stroller. YongJi smiled and walk over to her baby.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

The day was spend with so much fun, they went to the park playing around, trying to  teach Jiyun how to walk but ended up from YongJi running away as Kyuhyun with Jihyun in his arms tried to catch up with her. Kyuhyun then drove them to the shopping mall, as soon as they got in Kyuhyun immediately pull YongJi to different baby’s shop.

 

“Kyuhyun, I think this is too much.” YongJi said trying to stop Kyuhyun.  Whatever Kyuhyun’s eyes see, he would grab it and put it inside the cart.

 

“Kyuhyun.” YongJi called but Kyuhyun ignore her.

 

“Hyunnie, which one do you like?” Kyuhyun kneeled down to be level with Jihyun’s stroller and showed him a dog plushy toy and compared it with the fish plushy toy Jihyun is biting. Jihyun stare at it and tighten his grip on his fish plushy toy.

 

“Kyuhyun, that fish stuff toy is his favorite. Hae gave it to him when he was bron and grew up with that toy besides him so comparing it with other toy here won’t do.” YongJi explained.

 

DongHae again?’ Kyuhyun frowned and stood up and started looking for another toy. Jihyun is his son, so he is sure that whatever he will pick will get Jihyun’s attention. Kyuhyun look around and finally spotted something that he is sure that his son will like. He walk back to where Yongji and Jihyun as and kneeled down in from of Jihyun.

 

“Hyunnie.” He called.

 

“Want this??” he slowly showed a kangaroo plushy toy and hand it to him.

 

Jihyun stare at it for while before letting go of the fish plushy toy he was holding and grabbing the toy his father pick. He look at it and started giggling and biting the kangkaroo’s ear.

 

“See he like it!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

 

YongJi giggled. “I guess he has another favorite toy.”

 

After paying for the stuff Kyuhyun bought, they stop by a restaurant and ordered their lunch. YongJi place Jihyun in his high chair and sat opposite to Kyuhyun.

 

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“Thanks for today and thank you for telling me about my son.” YongJi smiled.

 

“It’s nothing Kyu, you have every right to know about him.” YongJi said and smiled at Kyhyun and at Jihyun.

 

Silence took over again but it wasn’t something awkward it was something more like a relaxing silent. They were waiting for their orders to come when YongJi felt a warm hand over hers. She look up and found Kyuhyun staring at her.

 

“Kyuhyun? Is there something wrong?”

 

“……….”

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

“YongJi..” Kyuhyun started in a soft voice.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Have you ever thought of coming back to me?” YongJi stare at him blankly as he stare at her with hoping eyes, waiting for the answer he was hoping to here.