(> ^.^)> Chapter 9

Can we still be together??

 

 

 

It was already 1 in the morning yet again Kyuhyun’s office is still up. The hallways were already dark the only light you could see was at the end of the hallway in the 10th floor which is Kyuhyun’s office.

 

“Enough.” Kyuhyun mubble pushing Hyemi slightly.

 

Hyemi pout and started whining. “Why? I thought your enjoying it babe.” She whisper tracing a finger to his face.

 

Hyemi was back inside Kyhyun office as they both do some little intimate session which lead to Kyuhyun being trap between the couch and Hyemi as she straddle on him.

 

“I.. I can’t do this anymore.” He whispered looking away.

 

“Come on now babe, how long have we been doing this? It’s been almost 2 months and now your stopping? Your stressing yourself to much sweetie. Just relax, okay?” She mumble as she lean down kissing Kyuhyun’s expose neck.

 

“Hyemi…”

 

“Sshh.. she won’t know a thing. I promise.” She whispers before crashing her lips back to Kyuhyun’s. It took him few minutes to respond back to the kiss putting his hand back to her hips.

 

That’s what you think…’ Hyemi smirk inside her head as things finally working on her way.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been almost a week since YongJi started to feel a little bit strange. Luckily today she didn’t after drinking some medicine and pain killers since her head and stomach started to ache last night.

 

Kyuhyun left early this time so YongJi doesn’t have a choice but to drive herself to her office. The first one to greet her was her secretary, Yoona.

 

“Oh, Good Morning Miss YongJi.” She smiled as she walk with her to the elevator.

 

YongJi smiled back as they entered the elevator, Yoona keeps on discussing the stuff YongJi needed to prepare for the day. YongJi didn’t even bother to ask her anything to clarify some stuff since she started to feel dizzy all over again.

 

Once the elevator door opened both girls walk out, Yoona keeps her eyes on her folder telling YongJi’s schedule for the whole week.

 

“And in Wednesday afternoon, which is tomorrow, Mr. Kang schedule…” Yoona stop as soon as she notice that YongJi wasn’t with her anymore. She turn around and spotted leaning over the wall for a support.

 

“Omo, Miss YongJi, you okay?” Yoona quickly run beside her helping her to stand up properly.

 

“Ye-yeah, I just feel a little dizzy that all.” She weakly said rubbing her forehead.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yea-yeah.” But before she could even take another step, YongJi’s vision immediately turn to blank.

 

“Oh my!! Miss Yongji!” Yoona screamed when YongJi suddenly fainted luckily she was there and catch before she collides to the hard floor. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So Kyuhyun really cheated??? Oh No!! Tsk... tsk... what would happened to them now??? And what's the problem with YongJi?? why did she faint?? What would happened to her if she finds out about Kyuhyun?? Tsk..tsk.. STay Tuned guys ^^