(> ^.^)> Chapter 34

Can we still be together??

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

So Jihyun is my son? He is really my son?! God you don’t know how happy I am. I HAVE A SON for crying out loud!!! I’m a father!!! But… how come YongJi didn’t tell me about it. How come she didn’t tell me about her pregnancy and how come she didn’t tell me about our son after we saw each other? Could it be she’s still angry at me? Is she going to keep this fact away from me? Is she going to take my son away from me and let that Donghae be his father? NO! I won’t let that happen! NEVER!!

 

Right now, I won’t tell anything to YongJi first, I want her to tell it to me that I’m Jihyun’s father. But how am I going to that? Especially if she still have a little anger on me??

 

Hmmm, I think I should do things slowly first…. like maybe courting her? Yeah! That’s it! I should try to court her without her knowing it and then slowly she’ll realize everything and maybe she would tell me about Jihyun and then move in with me and be a happy family! That’s it!! Aigoo, I’m so smart :D

 

 

So first step………………..

 

 

……………………………………

 

 

……………………………………

 

 

…………………………………….

 

 

…………………………………....

 

 

……………………………………..

 

 

……………………………………..

 

 

……………………………………..

 

 

Oh what should be my first step????

 

 

End POV

 

 

YongJi’sPOV

 

It’s nice to be back working in the company again. I miss this, I miss everyone here I miss working a lot. I brought Jihyun with me today in the office, I know I shouldn’t have brought him here but I just can’t help it. I’m use to stay at home and be with my baby for the whole day but now I have to leave him home and work so I ask not I beg Appa to let me bring Jihyun with me which he agree.

 

I don’t have that much work actually; I’m just here in my office sitting in my desk reviewing few things in the company.  While Jihyun is  in his chair (You the one with wheels where the baby can walk around) walking around with Yoona.

 

“Aigoo, Ms. Yongji your baby is so adorable.” She said as she hand Jihyun his toys.

 

“Thanks.” I smiled.

 

My office phone started ringing, I quickly grab it and press few buttons until I heard our securities voice. Few minutes later I ordered Yoona to go get the package which was delivered to me.

I wonder what’s that package about.’

 

I thought as walk towards Jihyun who was at the door trying to reach for the knob.

 

“Hyunnie, you might get hit if someone opens the door.” I said and carry him.

 

I move to the sofa and lay him to the baby’s basket and let him drink his milk.

 

“Ms. YongJi here’s your package.” Yoona said coming in.

 

I turn around and was surprise to see a bouquet of white roses, my favorite.

 

“Wait, this is the package?” I ask. Yoona nodded and smile.

 

“Aigoo, I think you got a secret admirer Ms, YongJi.” She smiled.

 

I took at the flowers and look and stare at it. Who could send me this? They’re so beautiful.

 

Well who ever send this one…

 

I love it, I really do.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!! :DD sorry if it is short but I hope you all like it... I'm quite prolematic right now for the parents fought again, so I decided to write a chapter to lessen my depression :(( Hope you enjoy reading dear subbies and reader ^^ please comment :)