(> ^.^)> Chapter 1

Can we still be together??

 

….. 2 Years Later …..

 

 

“Yeobo, please wake up.”

 

YongJi beg for the nth time. Her husband has a very important meeting today, a yearly meeting, and she can’t let him be late or else they will be both dead from their parents.

 

“Kyu!” She yelled. Kyuhyun groaned as he sat up and stare at his wife.

 

“Morning jagiya.” He smiled sweetly pulling her by the waist.

 

YongJi smiled and cup his face. “Morning, now go and get ready. You’ll be late if you won’t move now.”

 

Kyuhyun stood up and smirk as he eyed his wife. “Not my fault.” He move closer to her and gave her a back hug.

 

“You took all of my energy from our little session last night.” He whispered huskily. YongJi immediately blush and unlocks Kyuhyun’s arms around her.

 

“Ya! Stop it!” She exclaimed as she tried her best to hide her blushing face.

 

“Go and take a bath already.” She quickly push Kyuhyun to the bathroom but before she could walk away he then grab her wrist.

 

“Bath me…” He pouted. Yongji’s face turn even redder and look away but Kyuhyun notice it.

 

“Aigoo, my wife is blushing.” He teased. “ Come on now jagiya. It’s not like we haven’t done this before.” He teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

YongJi stare at him in disbelief, she was about to protest when Kyuhyun suddenly burst out.

 

“Aigoo, I’m just playing with you sweetheart. I already had enough last night.” He wink and went inside the bathroom.

 

YongJi glare at him and stomp her way to the kitchen.

‘Him and his hormones! ARGGGGGGHH!’

 

After having his shower and changing to his office clothes, Kyuhyun walk his way to the kitchen and saw his wife making some coffee. He smiled to himself and gave her another back hug.

 

“Oh yeobo, your done.” YongJi said as soon as she felt his arms on her waist.

 

“Wait at the table while I finish this.” She instructed but Kyuhyun shook his head and insisted to stay there hugging her, so YongJi let him be.

 

“Your such an awesome wife, you know that?” Yongji giggled.

 

“…. And I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful mother to our kids.” He continue giving light kisses on her cheek. YongJi look over her shoulder and give Kyuhyun her sweetest and warm smile.

 

“There’s still no one in here?” Kyuhyun suddenly ask as he massage YongJi’s flat tummy. YongJi stop and turn around to face her husband.

 

“It’s still empty.” She said as Kyuhyun sigh.

 

“When are we going to have a child? We’ve been trying it for so many times already but how come there’s still no result.”

 

Kyuhyun was right, They both tried it so many times already yet the result is still the same. YongJi is still not pregnant.

Sensing the mood of her husband. YongJi then cup his face and let him look at her.

 

“I’m sorry yeobo but let’s just wait, okay? I know it will come sooner or later.” Yongji smiled as she give him a sweet peck. Kyuhyun stare back to his wife lovingly before nodding his head.

 

After having their little talk they both proceed on eating their breakfast almost forgetting about the meeting which will start in few minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter is out!! Well sorry if I destroyed some innocent mind out there.. hehehe :DD and sorry for my typos too.. hope you enjoy !! <3
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! :D the more I receive the faster I could update :DD so comment comment comment and subscribe :DD