Good Day

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bxRvGtIds

It may not fit this chapter? But it's supposed to be a happy song~ Haha ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Minhae arrive in the classroom. As soon as you opened the door everyone started looking at you. Especially the guys. 

 

"Is that...who I think it is?" a girl whispered to her seat mate.

"No way..."

"Wow, she looks good." a guy whispered to his friend.

 

You kept a straight face acting like you didn't hear anything. You stepped inside with Minhae by your side. 

"I told you. You really look good in a skirt." Minhae winked.

"Yah, if I knew that the new uniform was going to be like, I wouldn't be wearing it at all." you said.

Minhae giggled and sat in the front row beside the window. You sat at the table behind her and looked at the back. You noticed the Taeni's things were already there and smiled. Facing the front, you tapped Minhae on her shoulder. "It looks like Taeni did a good job finding us seats." 

"Why?"

"Because she's seating behind us." you chuckled.

"Really?!" says Minhae with a shocked expression.

Just then you could hear running foot steps heading towards your classroom. 

3.

2.

1.

"MINHAE UNNIE! ~~~~~ UNNIE!!!"

Minhae looked at the door and saw that it was Taeni panting and breathing heavily. You smiled and shook your head in amusement and slightly waved at her. Taeni ran towards you and Minhae and hugged the both of you tightly. 

"Can't.. breathe..." Minhae says.

"Oh! Mianhae!" Taeni lets go and pouts.

"Today might be a good day..." you thought smiling in your head.

-------------------------------------------------------

2 chapters in one day! 
I know all of you are waiting for the "clash of the rebel and bully" chapter ~ 
Don't worry~ It's coming ^^