It Hurts

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjm2X9kGKvA

I'm sure this song fits the mood ^_~

----------------------------------------------------------

-~~~~~'s house, 6PM-

You arrived home and went straight to your room. You dropped your bag on the floor, put your hair down, took your make up off and changed into your sleeping clothes.

You closed your curtains and went straight to you bed. You sat on your bed with your knees up and your arms hugging them. You stared into space and without knowing that tears started falling from your eyes. 

 

Your mom went up the stairs and went straight to your mom. She saw that you were crying and she immediately walked to you and sat on your bed to hug you for comfort.

With the feeling of your moms warm embrace, you started sobbing. Your mom rested her chin on your head and rubbed your back to calm you down.

"Do you want me to call Minhae?" she asked softly. You shook your head still in your moms' warm embrace. 

"I don't want her to worry. " you mumbled.

 

"Too late." a familiar voice came out by your bedroom door.

 

You looked up and noticed that Minhae was already there standing by the door. You let go of your moms embrace and walked towards Minhae and hugged her.

Without a doubt Minhae hugged you back tightly and also tried calming you down.

 

"It...hurts Minhae. So much..." you said as you were breathing heavily and sniffing.

"Ara~ I know.." she whispered.

"It's okay to cry, I'm here for you. I've always been..."

--------------------------------------------------------

GO MINHAE!

Short~
Mian ^^