Clash: YOU vs JUNHYUNG

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaqCvHgdMhY

Here's the long awaited CLASH!

------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, start!" Gina said.

 

Hyuna threw the ball up high and hit it over the net, Doojoon passed it to Kikwang and Kikwang swiftly hit it. With only one hit, their team got the point. Doojoon and Kikwang high fived each other while you and Taeni shouted "Good job!". Kikwang nodded and looked at you. You saw Kikwang looking at you and you gave him a small smile. He saw your smile and immediately smiled back. 

 

This time it was your team's turn again. It was Kikwang's turn to serve the ball. Before he threw the ball, he took his shirt off revealing his six pack abs and making the ladies cheer louder...for him. 

The other team noticed the cheers and rolled their eyes at Kikwang. "Show off!" Hyunseung yelled. 

Kikwang just smiled and served the ball. It went over the net and went towards Hyunseung, he hit the ball and passed it to Junhyung who was close to the net. Before Junhyung could even spike the ball, you ran fast and spiked it. 

As soon as you spiked it, everyone gasped. "Oppa!" Hyuna ran towards Junhyung lying down on the sand. 

"That's for messing with me." you smirked and high fived Minhae. Everyone except you and Minhae gathered around Junhyung. He opened his eyes and sat up. "Oppa, your lip is bleeding." Hyuna said. Junhyung touched his bottom lip and saw that it is bleeding. Without hesitation, Junhyung stood up and walked towards you.

Junhyung grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him. "What the-"

 

SMACK!

 

"Oppa!!" Hyuna shouted.

"~~~~~~-ah!" Minhae ran towards you and shook you. "Yah, kwaenchana?" she worriedly asked checking your face.

Taeni ran over to you as you were lying down on the sad with your hair in your face. "Unnie.." she said as her voice was shaking.

You stood up but you were a bit wobbly. You flipped your hair out of your face and everyone's mouth was wide open seeing that your cheek got a bruise from Junhyung's punch. 

Gina ran towards you and the rest and looked at your face. She turned to Junhyung and said "Yah, who are you to hit a girl?"

"It's fine..." you mumbled.

"What?" she turned to you.

"Would you mind stepping aside please." you said. Minhae and Taeni pulled Gina back while you slightly walked towards Junhyung. "That...hurt..." you whispered, touching your cheek that it was now bleeding.

Junhyung scoffed and gazed at your eyes. "You have a death wish?" he said.

"No...but you do." you said as you punched him back and he stumbled to the ground.

"Yah!" he quickly stood up but Hyuna got in the way. "Oppa, that's enough!" she yelled.

Junhyung pushed Hyuna out of his way but she was luckily caught by Yoseob. Junhyung was about to hit you but this time you dodged him and kicked him in chest making him fall to the ground once more. "What? Can't fight a girl?" you mocked.

"That's enough!" Doojoon stepped in between you and Junhyung.

Minhae and Taeni pulled you back and went back into the hotel. Hyungseung and Kikwang helped Junhyung up but pushed them off and walked away angrily.

 

Hyuna and Gina followed you and your friends while the rest of BEAST followed Junhyung. 

 

"So he really is a bully...he didn't even care if he was hitting a girl." Minhae mumbled. 

"..." you thought.

--------------------------------------------------

Oh the Kikwang moment <3 
Showing off his abs and Hyunseung getting jealous haha! ^^

What do you think about the "CLASH"? 
Exciting enough? ^^ Hope so!