Park Sanghyun aka Thunder

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1OjJ8DMCp8&feature=related

About the picture, imagine that Dara and Chundoong younger.
Dara in grade school while Chundoong in middle school ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeju; Hotel, hallway 12:50AM-

You were walking down the hallway of the hotel and was about to reach your room. You stopped right near the door and leaned on the wall. You slowly sat on the carpet and started crying. Images of you and Thunder kept popping in your mind. The pictures you took together at the park or in school events. Pictures with his friends and pictures with you, him and Minhae. Remembering him made you cry so much that you didn't care if the people passing by were looking at you.

 

"Aish!" Kikwang said as he left the room wearing his shorts and hoodie. He walked the hallway and saw a familiar figure near the girl's room sitting on the carpet. "~~~~~.?" he said.

You stopped crying and looked up. Kikwang's eyes widened as he saw your bruised and cut face. He ran to you and became even more shocked as he saw that your legs were also cut badly. Kikwang grabbed your arm and placed it around him and helped you up.

He knocked on the girl's room and Taeni opened the door. "Oh Kikwang-shi." she said. She opened the door more and saw you. 

Taeni's eyes widened and cupped her hands over . "~~~~~~-ah!" Minhae shouted as she ran towards you. She grabbed your other arm and helped Kikwang bring you to your bed.

"Oppa...what happened?" Hyuna asked.

"I'm not quite sure. I just left the room and I saw her sitting by the door." Kikwang said looking at you. 

 

-Beach 1:30AM-

Junhyung, still outside seating by a lit campfire sat down on the sand. He placed his hands behind him to support his weight and looked up at the sky. 

 

"IT WAS YOU! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!" 

 

He released a sigh as he remembered what you said.

"Aish..." he said rubbing the back of his head and looked back up.

 

-Girl's room-

"We need to know who did this to her..." Gina said while tending your wounds on your legs.

"Why don't we ask Junhyung? I'm sure he has something to do with it." Minhae scoffed while tending your wounds on your face. 

 

"He had something to do with it alright.." you mumbled. Hyuna's eyes widened. 

"He killed Thunder..." you whispered. Minhae's eyes widened. 

 

"Unnie, who's...Thunder?" Taeni asked Minhae.

"He's...~~~~'s older brother. Was anyway..." she answered. 

"Was?" Kikwang said.

"Someone killed him when we were still in grade school and he was still in middle school when he died. At first we didn't know who, but now...we do." Minhae said.

"No way, my cousin would never do something like that..." Hyuna muttered. "I'm sure he had help." Minhae added.

Gina and Minhae finished tending your wounds. Hyuna volunteered to watch over you while you were asleep, everyone agreed. Kikwang, Gina, Minhae and Taeni went outside to the balcony to get some fresh air and to also give you some space.

 

-Balcony, 1:45-

"How come I've never heard of ~~~~~ Unnie's brother?" Taeni asked Minhae who was leaning backwards at the railing of the balcony. 

"Because ~~~~~ didn't want to talk about him and his death. Every time his name is mentioned or even his death, her mood completely changes. Even the way she acts." Minhae said.

"The way she acts?" Gina interrupts. "She'll eventually show her rebellious side. Her being a rebel and still attending classes isn't even bad enough yet. Once she shows the other side of her, she gets pissed off easily and sometimes she'll do something crazy that would cost her life." Minhae says again.

"Just because his name is mentioned?" Kikwang asked. Minhae nodded. "~~~~~ and Sanghyun Oppa were really close."

"Sa-sanghyun?" Taeni tilted her head.

"His real name." she answered.

"How did he...die?" Taeni asked hesitating the last word.

 

"He was beaten up to death..." 

 

Minhae, Kikwang, Gina and Taeni looked back and saw Junhyung. 

"You have some guts coming back here." Minhae was about to approach him but Gina pulled her back.

"How do you know that?" Kikwang asked and looked at Junhyung.

"Because I was there...when it happened." Junhyung answered leaning his back against the door of the balcony.

"But at the time, I didn't know he was related to her." he continued.

 

"Why..." 

 

Junhyung looked up at Minhae who was clenching her first tightly.

"Why did you kill him?" she said.

"I...didn't..." he whispered. Their eyes widened hearing what he said. "But you said you were there!" Minhae raised her voice.

"I did, but I wasn't the one beating him up." Junhyung said.

"Then who?" Taeni asked.

 

Just then Hyuna came running towards them and said "She's awake. ~~~~~ Unnie's awake!"

Taeni, Gina and Hyuna ran back to the room. Kikwang glanced at Junhyung and walked back. Minhae started walking but stopped beside him. "Was it fun?" she said looking at the ground. 

Junhyung looked at her. "What?"

"Was it fun? Beating someone close to someone's heart?" she said. Minhae slightly glanced at Junhyung and started running back to their room. 

Junhyung watched Minhae run off and looked out the balcony and sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it so far? Hope it's not too boring~ ^_~