Christmas Disaster: When U-KISS meets BEAST

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMurvO4Q3U

Original title: When U-KISS a BEAST 
XD I wanted that but it might sound weird... XD

---------------------------------------------------

-Ski Resort, 4PM-

After finally confirming with the manager to let you and the rest inside the CCTV room. You walked up to the one in-charge and asked if you could see the video of when you arrived, when you split up to go to your rooms and during lunch time. 

The man followed your instructions and he let you see the video from 10 in the morning. Everyone looked at the screen. "Everyone was still together at this time right?" you looked back asked. Everyone nodded. 

 

Then he showed you the video from 11:30AM. The video was when everyone got up to their rooms. You and Junhyung went inside first, followed by Minhae and Gina in their room and the rest. 

 

By 11:50AM everyone went out except for you and Junhyung. Minhae and Gina were in the balcony taking pictures. Taeni and Hyuna were walking around and taking pictures as well.

The boys excluding Junhyung were in the hallway talking about skiing and other things to do. 

 

When the CCTV showed the 12 noon video, you saw that everyone went to the elevator including you and Junhyung. But you noticed that Minhae went back inside her room. 

"Is there a CCTV in any of the rooms we stay in?" you asked the man.

He shook his and explained that there were only CCTV's in the lobby and public areas in the ski resort. "Ah, I see." you said as you were about to look away you noticed that Minhae went out of the room by 12:30. You told the man to focus the video on Minhae then you asked Gina.

 

"Unnie, are you sure it wasn't just a text message?" 

 

Gina answered but she was unsure.

The time in the video was already 12:45 and you all watched Minhae leave the elevator and out in the snow.

"What? Why would she leave without letting us know?" Yoseob asked and everyone looked at each other.

"Because someone didn't want her to be followed." Hyunseung said panting.

"I went into their room, and I found this." he handed you an envelope. You looked at it and took it from him and opened it.

"Yah, why were you in their room?" Doojoon asked. "I wanted to see if anything was different." Hyunseung answered. "And?" Kikwang said. "Their room was unlocked, Minhae's phone was left in the room and that was lying on the bed." Hyunseung answered again.

You finally got the envelope open and you saw a note and a photograph. You looked at the note first and it said...

"We've got Minhae. You don't want my brother to beat her up? Then meet us in this address. Merry Christmas~"

You took out the photo and you saw that it was Minhae tied up on a chair and blindfolded. Hyuna gasped, Taeni looked away, Dongwoon hugged Taeni. Yoseob and Hyunseung looked at each other as if they were communicating mentally. Gina read the note again with Doojoon. 

"Brother? Whose brother?" he said looking at everyone. You clenched your fist and crumpled the photo in your hands and breathed in heavily and breathed out. "Kibum's brother...Kevin and his gang.." you hissed. 

Without thinking, you ran out of the room, headed towards the lobby and was about to go outside until Kikwang pulled you back and turned you around. "~~~~-ah, are you crazy?" he said. "I have to save my best friend!" you shouted back. "Now let go of me so I can rescue her." you said.

 

"Unnie, we'll go with you." Taeni said looking at Gina and Hyuna who also agreed. "No. I'm not letting you go with me." you said. 

 

"Then we'll go." Junhyung said, leaning against the door of the room that you all came in. Everyone looked at him including you.

"BEAST will go with you." he said again. Doojoon placed his arm on Junhyung's should and smirked. "He's right. We'll go." Doojoon grinned. Kikwang gently let go of your arm and nodded. "ALRIGHT!" Yoseob and Dongwoon pumped up their fist and jumped high. 

"We'll be back." you said to Taeni and smiled at her. Then you and BEAST ran out in the snow and headed to the address. 

 

-Snow field, 6PM-

Hours later you finally reached the place. It was an old shack but it was still standing firmly. It was dark and it was also getting cold but you didn't care because you needed to save your best friend. 

You and BEAST walked up to the house. You released a content sigh and slowly went inside with BEAST behind you. You opened the door and went in and their in the middle of the shack was Minhae.

"Minhae!" you loudly whispered and went to her and took out her blindfold. 

You noticed that she was crying so you hugged her and untied her from chair. "I'm sorry ~~~~~-ah...I..I didn't mean to... I..." she stuttered. You hushed her and tried calming her down.

"Hey, it's alright. You can tell us what happened later, let's go." you said as you grabbed her hand but she didn't move. You looked back at her and noticed seven silhouettes. 

 

"She can't leave." one familiar voice said.

"She leaves, both of you die." another one said.

 

"What..?" you looked at Minhae who kept her head down. 'I'm sorry' she mouthed as she looked at you. She took out a gun and pointed it on your forehead. You gasped and froze and started feeling scared. "M..Minhae..." you stuttered. 

BEAST saw the gun pointed at your forehead.  Their eyes widened and they ran towards you but then five boys went out.

 

"You don't want...them to die do you?" 

"What are you talking about?" Doojoon hissed.

One of the five snapped his finger and seven guys came out. "You run towards her, Dongho will shoot Minhae and Minhae will also trigger her gun that is aimed at ~~~~~'s brains." Eli said as he smirked.

"You bastard!" you shouted. 

"Bad ~~~~~. And so I thought you were innocent." Kevin grinned. 

"Who are you guys anyway?" Hyunseung said.

"We?" Xander said.

 

"We're...U-KISS." they all said in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAAA!!!!!

Now, I don't know if this chapter was good XD 
I was getting distracted by texting haha! ^^ Hope it's okay ^^