Protection

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6hLauWr2Uw

TOUCH! ^^
She's Killin me~ Killin me~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Seoul, 7AM-

After all the drama you had yesterday, you got up again this time before your alarm rang. You sat on your bed and stretched your arms and looked outside the window. 

You released a sigh and went to the bathroom. As you went inside, you checked your eyes in the mirror and noticed that it was swollen because of crying so much. You washed your face first then took a shower. After that you got dressed up but not in your uniform still. 

You let your hair down this time and you also grabbed the white ray bans that Minhae gave to you. Going down the stairs with your bag, you ate breakfast, said bye to your mom, wore your shades and walked to school. 

 

-School 7:30AM-

For the first time, you were one of the first students to arrive. The gate was still closed but you just went over the wall and walked inside. 

You kept walking until you were at the PE field again. You dropped your bag on the grass and you sat down with your back leaning against the tree trunk. 

After a few minutes, more students arrived as you heard their voices, giggles and laughs. The bell rang for the first class but you stayed out in the PE field. 

 

Hours later, the first class ended and it was time for lunch. You grabbed your bag once again and went straight to the cafeteria. You got yourself a tray and placed food on it and your usual drink, coke. Then walked to an empty table and began eating. 

Minhae and Taeni and Hyuna arrived at the cafeteria minutes later after you started eating. After they got their lunch they joined you at the table and continued talking. 

"Unnie, are you feeling alright now?" Hyuna asked as she looked at you. You looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine."

 

The bell for the second class rang and without hesitating you grabbed your bag and left the cafeteria making your way back to the PE field. You headed towards your usual spot but you saw 7 familiar bodies around it. You approached them only find out that it was Kevin and his gang. 

"You're in my spot. Move." you said in a serious tone.

"It's been a while." Kevin said walking towards you. You stopped walking and looked over to Kiseop, glaring your eyes at him. All he could do was look away. "Why are you even here? You're not welcome here." you said.

"We're not?" Kevin grinned and walked closer.

 

"I suggest you leave now." a familiar voice came in.

 

You looked back and saw that it was Junhyung...with BEAST. The rest of Kevin's gang walked forward, including Kiseop. 

"Why would we?" Xander said looking at every member of BEAST. 

"Because like what ~~~~~ said. You're not welcome here." Yoseob answered. 

Kevin looked at Kiseop who was looking away and called his name. Kiseop looked at Kevin and waited for what had to say to him. "Bring ~~~~~ to me." 

Kiseop's eyes widened as he heard his orders. He wanted to just walk away but he started walking towards you but then Junhyung stepped in front you. Using his body to block Kiseop. "I wouldn't , if I were you." he said.

 

Your eyes slightly widened seeing that Junhyung was...protecting you.

"Just go back to where you came from." Hyunseung and Dongwoon said in unison. 

"Fine. But this isn't over." Kevin said as he looked at you and winked. You groaned in disgust and rolled your eyes and looked in the other direction.

Kevin glared at Junhyung while he was leaving with his gang.

Kiseop looked back at you and sighed.

 

BEAST high fived each other and chuckled. Junhyung on the other hand was still standing in front you. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" you said.

He turned around and looked at you. You rolled your eyes and made your way to your spot. BEAST followed you but stopped when you glared at them.

 

"Why did you do that?" you asked looking at Junhyung.

"Why did I do what?" he said.

"You stepped right in and prevented Kiseop from taking me. It's as if...you were protecting me." you said. 

Junhyung scoffed and grinned "Yeah, right." 

You walked towards Junhyung and looked at him. "Don't ever do it again." you muttered.

"You're not safe when they're around." Doojoon said.

"Oh please, I can take care of those guys." you answered back.

"Yeah, like the last time in Jeju?" Junhyung mocked. 

You were about to hit him but Kikwang pulled you back. "~~~~~~-ah, just let us protect you this one time." he pleaded.

You pulled away from Kikwang's grip and looked at them one by one. "I don't need to be protected." you said.

"Especially by someone like you." you looked at Junhyung and gritted your teeth. You walked off back inside the school building and went all the way out of school and you even passed by your house and went to the one place that you would always go with your brother...MBLAQ Cafe.

For the first time after your brothers' death.

 

-BEAST's dorm, 5PM-

BEAST arrived home and most of them went to the couch and plopped themselves there. Some of them went to their room to sleep. Junhyung grabbed a can of coke in the fridge and opened it. He took a sip and for some reason, the image of you crying that one day couldn't stop replaying in his head.

"Aish..." he muttered as he rubbed the back of his head messing up his hair.

------------------------------------------------------------

OOOH! MBLAQ CAFE! 
OHLALALA! ^^