I'm Sorry...and Merry Christmas

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQCdwnuQjs

Been listening to the songs? Hope so ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

-2AM-

Still trapped under the piles of broken wood and the cold snow, you felt very cold now. "Am I going to die like this..." you thought. You glanced over to Junhyung and noticed that he was shivering too. "I should do something..." you thought again. 

You removed his arm around you slowly and faced him. He looked at you as he felt his arm move. "W-what a-are yo-you doing?" he stammered. 

You tried to move him so that he could face you too. With much difficulty you managed to make him face you. He looked at you, shivering. "D-don't..misunders-stand okay?" you stuttered. You reached out and hugged him. His eyes widened and felt your warm embrace. Unknown of what to do, he just sat there in shock. 

"B-body h-heat c-could ke..ep us warm for a while lon...ger" you whispered in his ear. Junhyung hesitated for a while but he also hugged you, tightly. 

 

-Snow Field-

"~~~~~~-AH!" Doojoon shouted.

Mir and G.O were taking out the pieces of broken shack out of their way. Seungho went back to ask for help while Joon was with Doojoon. 

"Joon ah, how did you know that we were out here?" Doojoon asked. "Taeni called us about the trip but we were unsure if we we're going to go or not. Until Taeni called us again and said that Minhae was missing. Then without thinking, me and the guys just came here straight. We went to the hotel and saw Taeni crying." he paused.

"She told us you went to a shack so we asked around. Once we got the information we went straight here with the girls." he finished.

Doojoon nodded while continuing his search for you and Junhyung. "What's the deal with this...U-KISS?" Doojoon asked again.

"Who's U-KISS?" Mir asked as he stopped what he was doing. "That Kevin guy and his friends." Doojoon said. Mir started cracking up and went back to removing the wood. 

 

G.O sighed and stopped. He walked towards Doojoon and started telling him the story. "Years ago, when Thunder was still in Middle School, around our age actually. He and Kiseop went to the cafe. Thunder was working while Kiseop was just eating there." G.O said. He noticed Seungho coming back with some rescuers. He watched Seungho as he tells them what happened and G.O went back to telling his story.

"While Thunder was working, there were these group of boys who were in grade school who went to the cafe." he paused as Doojoon interrupted. "Was Junhyung there?" he asked. "I'm not sure, since they were still little. Why?" G.O asked. "Because Junhyung said he was there when Thunder was beaten up to death..." Doojoon stated. "Oh I see..." G.O looked the other way and went back to work. 

"I guess he was there since he was with them when that incident happened. Anyway, Thunder caught one of them acting so girly and started talking like a girl. Thunder and Kiseop were laughing because they thought that it was adorable. So, Thunder recorded it just for the fun of it...and it was only shown to us and Kiseop."

"So after Thunder's shift, Kiseop left. But Kiseop wanted a copy of the video so Thunder sent to him via cell phone. Thunder also told Kiseop that no one else should see it. Kiseop promised and left. So when the group of boys were about to leave, one of them came up to Thunder and told him to delete the video. Thunder deleted that video and apologized to them."

"Then, on the same night. When the cafe was already close, Thunder left. I saw him leave but then... a group of high school students came to him and started beating him up. From what I know, the video was posted on some website and a lot of people saw it even the kids' parents. So the kids thought that Thunder was the one who posted it but I'm thinking that it was Kiseop." G.O ended.

"But why go after ~~~~?" Doojoon asked again.

"I'm not so sure about that." G.O answered. Joon heard the whole story and felt bad for you. 

 

-Broken Shack, 2:50AM-

"~~~~~-ah...Mian..." Junhyung whispered. Your eyes widened as you heard him apologize. You could also feel his cold breath. You were about to say something until Junhyung spoke again. 

"I kn-know that it might be too la-late...bu-but..I just wa-want to apologize for not helping your brother. I want to apologize for hitting you countless times. I want to apologize for telling me not to protect you even though I still did." he softly chuckled. "I also want to apologize for...for.." he hesitated. 

"For wh-what?" you softly spoke. 

Before he could even continue, you heard footsteps coming your way. You pulled away from the hug and started screaming hoping that someone will hear you. 

"HELP! WE'RE DOWN HERE!!"

 

"Hey! Do you hear something?" Mir said frantically moving his head around trying to look for where the sound came from.

"That's...~~~~~!" Seungho said. You keep shouting until you hear the footsteps getting louder. Mir and G.O quickly removed the broken pieces and the rescuers carefully dug out the snow. 

You looked up and saw that pieces of snow were falling. You and Junhyung moved away from each other so that when the snow falls the both of you won't get hit. Pretty soon you saw the the shovel and when it was out of the way you showed your face and looked up. 

 

"~~~~~!" Joon shouted. "Oppa!" you shouted back. Joon reached down for you and you grabbed his arms. With his strong muscles he was able to pull you out. Doojoon and Seungho helped Junhyung out. The rescuers wrapped foil around you and Junhyung. Joon was with you the whole time, hugging you and looking at you checking if you were alright. 

Junhyung was looking from a far. "I'm sorry for not being able to protect you more than I should and...I'm sorry for falling in love with you." he thought. 

 

Joon lifted you up bridal style and walked you back to the resort with Mir and G.O by your side. Junhyung was with Seungho and Doojoon. 

 

-At the hospital, 3:20AM-

Minhae was operated on and was brought to a normal room to rest more. Taeni, Hyuna and Gina were inside the room while the rest of BEAST was waiting. 

"Do you think they found them already?" Yoseob asked looking down on the ground. 

"They should." Kikwang said sternly. 

 

Hyuna and Gina were sitting on the couch waiting for Minhae to wake up. Taeni went out of the room to check on the boys. BEAST saw the door open and saw Taeni who went out and sat on the chair.

"How is she?" Dongwoon sat down beside her. "She hasn't woken up yet." Taeni sighed and covered her face.

Hyunseung looked at the door and opened it. Hyuna and Gina looked up and saw Hyunseung come in. Hyunseung walked up to Minhae's bed and sat on the chair that was beside the bed.

Gina stood up and went outside to give them privacy. Hyuna walked up to Hyunseung and patted his shoulder. "She'll be fine Oppa." she said and smiled. Hyuna left the room as well and waited outside. 

Hyunseung looked at the unconscious Minhae and looked at her. He held her hand tightly and waited for Minhae to wake up. 

 

"Hyunseung Oppa has fallen for Minhae." Hyuna said smiling. Gina nodded and looked at the hallway and sighed. 

Just then Kikwang stood up and saw familiar faces to him. The first person he saw was you being carried by Joon and wrapped in foil. "~~~~~~..." he said. BEAST, Hyuna, Taeni and Gina looked and saw you with Junhyung and MBLAQ. 

The nurse opened the door to your room and brought you in. Joon carefully laid you down on the bed and moved back as the nurses and doctors put on the dextrose. You winced at the pain from the needle but you didn't make a big fuss about it.

As soon as they were done, the doctors left and the nurses came in with a heater and placed it right near your bed and made it face you so you would stop shivering. 

Taeni ran towards your room and went inside. The nurses then left your room and you saw Taeni appeared with teary eyes. 

 

"UNNIE!!!!" she scurried over to you and instantly hugged you crying. 

"Hey, how's Minhae?" you asked. "She's fine. But...she hasn't woken up yet." she said wiping her tears. 

"~~~~~~ Unnie!" Hyuna followed and hugged you as well. You smiled and wiped her tears away. Just then Gina came in and saw you. She went to you and hugged you tight then she looked back at Doojoon and gave a relieved sigh. BEAST came inside and smiled widely. 

"~~~~~~!!" Yoseob said as he went to the other side and hugged you as well. You froze as he hugged you but returned it with a pat on the back. 

Kikwang came and kissed your forehead. Junhyung saw him but stopped himself from making a scene. "Where's Hyunseung?" you asked. "Watching over Minhae Unnie." Taeni said smiling. 

 

After a while, Taeni, Hyuna, Gina and BEAST went out to get food. Dongwoon called Hyunseung. Before Hyunseung left, he squeezed Minhae's hand and quietly left the room leaving another glance at Minhae. MBLAQ volunteered to watch over you and Minhae. G.O and Seungho stayed Minhae while Mir and Joon stayed with you.

"Why didn't you go to Minhae, Oppa?" You asked Joon. Joon looked at you and walked towards you. "I didn't want to leave you with that idiot." he said looking at Mir who was playing his phone. You gave a slight giggle and looked back at him. 

 

-Hospital, 5AM-

BEAST plus Hyuna, Taeni and Gina came back from getting food. "I can't believe we're spending Christmas Eve here..." Taeni sighed. Dongwoon put an arm around her and pulled her close as they walk. "At least we're all here." he smiled and looked at Taeni. Taeni slightly blushed and looked away. 

Hyuna rolled her eyes and walked faster and pulled Kikwang with her. Doojoon and Gina were behind them, walking. "Thank you." she said. Doojoon looked at her. "For what?" he asked. "For bringing ~~~~~ back." she said again, looking at him. Doojoon quickly looked away. Gina giggled silently and just kept on walking with Doojoon by his side.

"Yah, how did you keep warm?" Yoseob asked walking beside Junhyung who still had your jacket. "~~~~" he thought. "I had my ways." he said opening a bottle of coke and took a quick sip. 

 

Hyunseung went straight to Minhae's room with food. Seungho and G.O noticed that Hyunseung came in. "Has she woken up?" he asked. Seungho and G.O shook their heads. "She will, soon." Seungho said as he patted Hyunseung's shoulder and left with G.O.

"How is she?" Taeni asked.

"Still not awake, but for sure she's alive." G.O said smiling. Taeni released a relieved sigh.

"We should eat." Hyuna told Taeni and they sat beside each other. Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon sat beside each other and passed out the food.

Doojoon sat one seat away from Kikwang, while Gina sat beside him. He received the food that they bought and gave it to Gina and he received another one for himself. Junhyung got his and noticed that there was one left for you. 

 

Seungho and G.O called Mir and Joon to get food for themselves since they told BEAST not to buy for them. Joon kissed your forehead and left you. Joon was the last one to leave your room and walked with MBLAQ. Junhyung saw Joon leave and grabbed your food and brought it to you.

He opened the door and peeked in a bit. You noticed that the door opened and your eyes widened that it was Junhyung. 

"I brought food. They bought it." he said walking towards you and gives it. You looked at him and at the food then smiled. "Thanks.." you softly said. You used your other hand to receive the food and placed it on your lap. Junhyung noticed the needle stuck to your arm. He looked at it then at you. He pulled up a chair and sat beside your bed.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

You looked up at him. "What does?" you asked. "The dextrose." he said. "Oh." you chuckled and looked at him. "Aniyo, I can handle anything." you smirked. He chuckled and looked at you. "Still strong as ever, I see." he commented. 

You were able to open the cover and started eating carefully. Junhyung, taking another sip from his coke, watched you eat slowly. He slightly smiled and looked away. 

 

For the rest of the day, your friends stayed at the hospital taking turns of taking care of you and Minhae. Taeni and Dongwoon played with you while Hyuna and Kikwang took selcas with you. Gina and Doojoon talked to you with a lot of stuff, making them get to know you more and vice versa. MBLAQ also joined in with taking turns. Pretty soon, MBLAQ was friends with everyone. 

 

-8AM-

Three hours have passed and Minhae still hadn't woken up. Hyunseung just stayed inside waiting for her eyes to open while holding her hand. But while waiting, he feel asleep with his head on Minhae's bed. 

Taeni went in her room to check up on her but stopped as she noticed that Hyunseung fell asleep while holding her hand. "Omo...Hyunseung Oppa..." she thought and smiled. She quietly left the room and quietly closed the door. 

"I thought you were going inside." Hyuna said. Taeni turned around and faced them and slightly looked back at the door. "I think Minhae Unnie has the company she needs." Taeni replied with a smile on her face.

"I'll check up on ~~~~~." Gina said and stood up. She went inside your room and noticed that you fell asleep. She walked towards the heater and turned off seeing that you were beginning to sweat. She lightly tapped the tissue on your face to wipe off the sweat. She pulled up the covers and left the room. 

"She fell asleep." Gina announced and the others just went back to whatever they were doing. Gina walked to Junhyung who was standing by the window while leaning on the wall. "Junhyung." Gina called and he looked back. "Oh, Noona." he said straightening himself up. 

Gina walked beside him and looked out the window. "Is there a reason why Kevin would always go after ~~~~?" she asked. "I know that there's a reason. And...you must know it, right?" she looked at him.

Junhyung swallowed hard. "To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself." he said. "But...since I've known Kevin since grade school. For him the video was a pretty big deal. He was rejected by this girl that he liked then because of the video. His mother put him in so much pain. When he found out...or...when he thought that it was ~~~~'s brother who posted the video he wanted to get back at him. But he didn't expect him to die. After grade school, I didn't see him anymore. But I heard that he was looking for Thunder's sister." he paused. 

Gina looked at him. "I guess, he wanted ~~~~~ to feel the pain of her brother." he continued. "I didn't even know that ~~~~ was Thunder's sister till that day in Jeju..." he said. 

Gina looked away and sighed. "Kevin just wanted to mess ~~~~'s life. But how does ~~~~ know him?" she asked. 

 

"Because during middle school, ~~~~~ was dating him." Taeni's voice was heard. Everyone looked at her even Junhyung. 

 

"Minhae and I wanted ~~~~~ to end their relationship because we knew that he was bad news. But at the time, ~~~~~ liked him so much because she thought that they were compatible for each other." she paused and looked at your door. 

"Unnie went out with him one weekend and we followed them. At first we thought that everything was fine until a bunch of high school students came. It turned out to be a set-up. Those high school students wanted to mess with ~~~~ Unnie. Kevin helped them. Eventually, Unnie fought against them. And that ended her relationship with Kevin." Taeni finished and looked up and saw everyone was looking at her. 

"Why are you all looking at me like that..." she said blinking several times and looked away from their eyes.

 

-12NN-

You woke up and noticed that the nurses were doing their daily check up. "Um, is Lee Minhae alright?" you asked. 

"Lee Minhae? Oh, that girl. She's fine, but there's still no news about her waking up." she answered politely and smiled then left. You sighed as she left and looked up at the ceiling worrying for Minhae. 

 

Meanwhile in Minhae's room. Hyunseung woke up due to a rumbling stomach. "Aish..." he muttered. He was about to leave until he felt a tight grip on his hand. He looked back and looked at Minhae. "Minhae..." he whispered. 

Minhae slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times until the blurry vision was gone. She looked to her side and saw Hyunseung.

"Minhae!" he loudly said. "Wh-where am I?" she asked weakly. "You're in the hospital." he said calmly sitting back down. "Where's ~~~~~?!" she stood up but winced at the pain from where she was operated.

"Hey, just relax. ~~~~~~'s in the other room. She's fine." he smiled at her rubbing her thumb on her hand. 

"How long was I out?" she asked. "The whole morning." he said. "I'll tell them that you're awake okay?" he said. She slowly nodded and let go of his hand.

"And get something to eat. Your stomach is annoying me." she complained and Hyunseung just chuckled. He opened the door and went out.

 

"She's awake." he said. 

Everyone's eyes and moods brightened and they all went inside the room by pairs or by the three's. Taeni and Hyuna went to your room. "~~~~ Unnie. Minhae Unnie is awake." they both said and smiled. Your eyes were covered in tears hearing the news and released a satisfied sigh. Taeni and Hyuna left your room to see Minhae. 

 

You wanted to see Minhae so bad that you just got out of bed, carefully stood up and held on to the stand of the dextrose. You released a content sigh and walked out of your room. You noticed that no one was in the hallway and thought that they were all in Minhae's room. 

You finally arrived in front of the door and turned the knob and opened the door. Everyone looked and their eyes widened. 

"~~~~~ Unnie!" Taeni said.

"~~~~~~." Gina said.

"~~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob and Dongwoon said. You all gave them a small smile and walked inside with the stand for the dextrose. Doojoon helped you and you saw Minhae lying on the bed. 

"~~~~~-ah..." she said softly. "I'm.."

 

"Stop." you cut her off.

"Stop apologizing alright? I've heard enough of it already. I'm just glad that you're safe." you said and smiled at her. "~~~~~-ah." Minhae teared up and went to her and hugged her. Everyone's face were at awe and decided to leave the two of you to bond. 

 

BEAST and MBLAQ bought food for everyone and ate it well for lunch. You and Minhae took your time to catch up and gained your friendship again.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msCgENrKmkM

Make sure to listen okay? ^^

-11PM-

 

"Wow, it's already 11...an hour left and it's Christmas." Minhae said looking at the clock. The two of you laughed and greeted each other a 'Merry Christmas' and hugged each other.

Then with the help of a few nurses who were checking up on Minhae, they brought you back to your room and helped you get on the bed. 

 

Hyunseung went back inside Minhae's room and stayed with her and talked. Dongwoon brought Taeni back to the resort with Yoseob, Hyuna and Kikwang. Doojoon and Gina were buying coffee and stayed in the cafeteria of the hospital. MBLAQ stayed outside as bodyguards while Junhyung went inside your room. 

You were watching TV and noticed that Junhyung came in. "Oh, back again?" you teased. "Fine, I'll leave." he said.

"Wait! I was just kidding." you chuckled. Junhyung went to the chair near the bed and sat down and watched with you. 

 

After a while you fell asleep. He glanced at you and smiled. He noticed that your head was tilted so he stood up went to the other side and fixed your position. He also pulled up the covers so that you wouldn't be cold. He walked back to his chair and lowered the volume of the tv. He took a look at his watch and it was already 12MN. Christmas. 

He looked at you as he took something out of his pocket. He took out a small box, stood up and placed it on your hand. He saw a strand of your hair falling to your face and he gently curled it behind your hair. He suddenly froze as he saw that he was close to you. In fact closer when the two of you were trapped. 

 

He looked at your face and smiled at how angelic you looked for a rebel like yourself. He chuckled and leaned in to kiss your cheek. "Merry Christmas ~~~~~~" he whispered in your ear. 

Junhyung stood back up and rested on the couch and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG FINALLY I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. OMG. 
Took me a LONG LONG TIME. 

I hope it's understandable~

COMMENTS are very much appreciated.
New Subscribers, WELCOME!! Enjoy reading ^_~
New readers, liking it?
Silent readers, don't be a ninja ;) HAHA! I love you for reading ^^

Hope you're listening to the songs!!