Yong Junhyung, Lee Kikwang & Yoon DooJoon = BEAST

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75rteOHjEI

I can't take my breath breath breath~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"~~~~-ah! Wait up!" Minhae says as she and Taeni caught up and walked beside you.

"Unnie..." Taeni spoke with her voice shaking and looking at Minhae with worry.

You stopped and banged your fist at the nearest locker door. Minhae and Taeni got shocked and tried to comfort you even though they have no idea what happened. 

You kept your head down looking at the ground and tears started falling from your eyes down to the ground. You quietly cried because you didn't want your friends to worry more than enough. 

"Why am I crying...? Why am I...scared all of a sudden...?" you thought.

 

After a while, the bell rang and it was time for the next class. You slowly wiped your tears away and looked back at Minhae and Taeni. "Let's go." trying to smile and left. "Unnie..." Taeni said. "I know...I saw." Minhae replied. 

 

After changing back into your uniforms, the three of headed towards the classroom but you suddenly stopped. "I think...I'll be skipping this one. See you girls later!" you patted them on their shoulders and ran off. Minhae looked back and chuckled and followed after you. "Taeni ah, make sure to copy the notes!" Minhae yells. Taeni nodded and went inside. "Where are Ms. Park and Ms. Lee?" the teacher asked. "Skipped." Taeni simply answered and went to her seat. The teacher shook his head and went back to the lesson. 

 

You stopped running and made your way to the library. You slowly opened the door and checked if anyone was inside. Seeing that the coast is clear, you made your way to the computer and logged in. "The library huh? Nice hide out." 

You turned your head and saw that it was Minhae. "Stop barging in like that!" you shouted. Minhae walked towards you and sat down next to you. "So, what are you looking for?" she asked.

"I'm gonna find out who those guys are." you answered while facing the monitor. Minhae nodded and also looked at the monitor.

 

You went to the website of the school and clicked the "New Students" category. "Alright let's see..."

"How will you know it's them. I mean you don't even know their names." Minhae said.

"That's why I'm here aren't I?" you looked at Minhae with the 'duh' face. Minhae shrugged and meekly smiled.

 

Scrolling down the page you saw the three students. "Yup, that's the definitely them." you thought. 

"Yong Junhyung, Lee Kikwang and Yoon Doojoon." Minhae muttered.

"No wonder why we don't know them. They're new!" she exclaimed. "But...why do the other students know them?" she tilted her head wondering.

You clicked their biographies but there wasn't much information about them. "Wow, so much for their back ground." you mumbled.

Yong Junhyung, Lee Kikwang & Yoon Doojoon transferred to (name of school) in first year. They were entitled the name "BEAST" because of their strong personalities and their attitude towards students. Yoon Doojoon is the 'leader' of Beast, Lee Kikwang is the 'mannered' one of Beast while Yong Junhyung is...

"The bully..." you softly read the last part. 

"Yong Junhyung huh? I wonder how they got this information. It sounds like it came from a blog or something." Minhae said.

"They've been here since 1st year? How come we didn't know that..?" she thought.

 

"So, now that we know who they are. What are you going to do?" she asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing to do?" you asked looking at her, confused.

"Well, whenever you search about someone. You usually get back at them." Minhae pointed out.

"Not this time. He isn't even worth it." you said, looking back at his profile and his picture.

"Yong Junhyung... why is it familiar to me?" you thought.

----------------------------------------------------------

Oooooh~ 
I'm wondering why too! Lol ^^
Are you enjoying? ^^