Weekend Getaway

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXQ2ZypmaM

Flash forward to Friday and the beginning of Saturday~! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deo meotjin sarang mannalgae
Neol huhwaehagae mandeuleo julgae
Seulpeumeun jigeum ppooniya, boy
Cause love is over, love, love is over tonight

You tossed and turned as you heard your cellphone ringing. You were too sleepy to even check who was calling you and just answered the phone. "Yo..beo..saeyo..." you answered in a sleepy voice.

"Yah! ~~~~~-ah! Get up! It's already 7:50AM!" a familiar voice screams at the other line.

"Who..who is this." you yawned sitting up and rubbing the back of your head.

"YAH! PPALI! THE SCHOOL GATE IS CLOSING!" the familiar voice screamed even louder.

Still having trouble opening your eyes, you lightly rubbed them and looked at your clock at the side of your bed. "!" you cursed and immediately got out of bed. "Wait a minute..." you thought. 

You looked at the caller and it was Minhae. "Yah, what's the first class today?" you asked.

"Science. Why?" 

"Minhae...you woke me up for nothing..." you said slightly angry.

Minhae started chuckling and began to laugh. "Hahahaha! I'm... hahaha! sorry.. hahaha!" You moved the phone away from your ear and waited until she stopped laughing. "I wanted to know how you would react if you were late for school." Minhae said still giggling. 

"Aigoo.." you mumbled.

"Anyway, Taeni left a message. She wants us to go with her to Jeju Island. She's bringing Hyuna and Hyuna is bringing her cousin and her cousins friends." she said. 

"Really? That's great. I'm in." you said as you hanged up and went back to bed. 

 

-After school; BEAST dorm-

Kikwang arrived at the dorm first and headed inside. Once he was in, he closed the door and walked to the living room and watched TV.

Pogihago shipuhdo domangshireolgo haebwado
Nal hangea duh hwanhagae
Nareul dashi wojooeun bit

Kikwang took his phone out from his pocket and and looked at the caller, then he answered it. 

"Hyuna yah~" he said.

"Oppa! I'm inviting you and the other Oppas to go with me and my friends to go on a trip to Jeju! Come okay? We'll be leaving tomorrow morning at around 7 o'clock sharp! You better be at the airport by then or before that! I told Junhyung Oppa already, but just in case he forgets, I called you to remind them! See you tomorrow~ Annyeong!" Hyuna said.

"Nae~ bye yeom." Kikwang hanged up and called the rest to tell them about the trip. 

 

-~~~~'s house, 8PM-

You were walking back and forth from your bed to the closet to check out what else you need to bring for your trip. 

"Toiletries...check

Extra clothes...check

Sunblock...check

Shades....Ray Bans check...what else am I mi-"

"Oh." you thought.

You walked towards your drawer and took out your favorite swim suit. "Almost forgot..." you muttered. 

you placed everything in your bag, zipped the zipper and sighed contently. "Ready for tomorrow dear?" your mom comes inside your room and smiles. "Yup, got everything packed." you answered while checking your phone for messages. "Alright, that's good. By the way, how's school going for you?" she asked.

You thought about what you were going to say..."School's fine. First week was a hassle." you said looking at her and giving her a meek smile. "That's good then." she smiled. "I'll be making kimchi tomorrow so that you can bring it for your trip. Good night sweetie." she hugged and kissed you good night and left your room. 

You let out a relieved sigh and closed your door, turned the lights off and went to bed. 

 

-At BEAST dorm, 10PM-

"Yah! Hurry and pack! We have to wake up early tomorrow!" Doojoon yelled.

Everyone in the dorm were running around except for...

"Junhyung ah-" 

"Already done packing." Doojoon got cut off by Junhyung who was looking at the school's website again, looking for more information about you and your past. 

"Why are you obsessing yourself over some girl who slapped you?" Yoseob said. 

Junhyung just glared at him and Yoseob quickly looked away and continued packing.

 

Junhyung's phone beeped and saw that he received a message from Hyuna. 

Oppa~ please don't be late tomorrow! I can't wait! 
~Hyuna♥~

Junhyung slightly smiled and replied to her text message.

Araseo. Good night ^^

 

-Saturday, 5AM-

You tossed and ce again hearing a loud banging noise coming from the outside of your room. You sit up and opened your eyes. Everything was still blurry until.

SPLASH~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPLASH~! O__o
Ooooh~ A trip! 
I want Junhyung to send me a text! Haha ^^

I promise I'll be back tomorrow for more update! It's already 3AM! AHH! ♥
I love you guys so much~ Enjoy reading!