Weekend Getaway: The Trip

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8fG3MRYEn0

SM TOWN~! 
Part two, The Trip! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeni looked at you while Hyuna looked at Junhyung. Taeni grabbed you and Minhae, "Let's go inside!" she said trying to lift the mood.

"Oppa, kaja!" Hyuna linked her arm around Junhyung and looked at him smiling. 

"Didn't I tell you-" Hyuna cut him off.

"I know...but Unnie...is really nice." she said looking at you from behind, smiling. 

"Unnie?" Junhyung thought looking at you from behind. 

The rest of the boys followed right behind Junhyung and Hyuna. 

"I swear, these two don't even act like their cousins." Yoseob whispered to Kikwang.

Kikwang chuckled and shook his head, then he saw you from behind talking with Minhae and Taeni...smiling.

Once he saw you smiling, he couldn't help but smile to himself as well.

 

-Inside the plane 6:50-

You, Minhae and Taeni got to sit next to each other. Enjoying each others company you completely forgot that you were also on the same plane as BEAST. 

 

BEAST were all together as well but divided in 2 rows. Junhyung, Yoseob and Kikwang in the first row while Dongwoon, Doojoon and Hyunseung at the second. Hyuna decided to sit alone near you and your friends. 

 

"Hyuna, I didn't know that you were friends with them." Minhae said. 

Hyuna looked back at BEAST and looked back at Minhae. "Yeah, haha~" she nodded and smiled. "So, which one is your cousin?" Taeni asked.

Before Hyuna could even answer question the flight attendant announced that the plane will be leaving and they should fasten their seat belts.

 

After a few minutes, at exactly 7AM, the plane took off headed to Jeju Island.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Quite short isn't it? 
Hehe~ on to the next chapter~ ♥

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate it ♥