Leave Me Alone!

My Life With You In High School

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnrI_JaAppo

The lyrics may not fit the mood but the beat does! ^_~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeju, Beach 10:40PM-

Kevin's friends came charging at you but you either dodge or block their hits. You were to occupied with beating Eli, the youngest grabbed you from behind and flipped you over. "AH!" you screamed and landed on the sand which was covered with small pebbles which made you fidget around in pain. 

Kevin placed his arm on the maknae's shoulder and they pumped fist. "Good job Dongho." he smirked.

Kevin and his friends surrounds you while you were still on the ground almost unconscious and breathing heavily. 

 

-Girl's room, 11PM-

Minhae and Gina were enjoying their conversation until Taeni and Hyuna arrived together. "Oh, where's ~~~~?" Minhae asked.

"Unnie said that she'll take a walk. She hasn't come back yet?" Taeni asked worriedly. "Nope, not since she went to find you." Gina replied.

Taeni and Hyuna looked at each other with worried faces. Minhae was starting to feel that something was wrong. 

 

-At the hotel; Balcony, 11PM-

Junhyung placed his arms on the railing and released a deep sigh and looked down at the ground. He looked up and looked out at the beach and his eyes caught a group of boys in a circle. He was about to look away until he saw you on the ground. He was about to leave until he saw a familiar face. 

Junhyung started running out of the balcony and passed the hallway. Hyuna saw him running and she looked back. "Oppa!" she called but Junhyung didn't look back. 

Hyuna walked towards the balcony to see what Junhyung saw. She squinted her eyes and saw the same group of boys surrounding someone familiar to her. When the circle broke for a while her eyes widened and saw you on the ground and wasn't sure if you were moving or not. 

 

-Beach-

You used your arms to support your body so that you can sit up. Kevin crouched down and saw the hair was covering your face. He carefully pulled your hair back but then aggressively grabbed the back making you look at him and you groaned in pain. 

"W-what..do you want?" you said.

Kevin didn't answer, he just smirked and looked at your face. He let go off your hair and told Kiseop and Soohyun to stand you up. 

"Aw, what's the matter baby girl? No more strength?" he grinned and looked at you. Your legs and arms were slightly bleeding and bruised. Your face had small cuts as well.

Eli walked up to you and caressed your face. You spat on his face and that made him angry. He wiped off the spit on his cheek and punched your stomach. You were about to fall down again but Kibum and Soohyun grabbed on to you. 

"Eli~ Naught, naughty." Xander said wagging his finger. 

You were breathing heavily and you coughed out blood. Kiseop saw the blood and his eyes widened and looked at you, worried.

 

-Hotel; Girl's room-

Taeni was busy talking to her parents on the phone while Minhae and Gina busy watching television and eating chips. Suddenly Hyuna comes in the room trying to catch her breath. Gina stands up and walks to Hyuna. "Hey, what happened?" she asked.

"You look like you were being chased by hot men?" Minhae joked. 

"I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Taeni said as she hanged up the phone and walked up to Hyuna. 

"It's..." Hyuna says catching her breath. "It's ~~~~~ Unnie..." she continued.

"What about her?" Minhae stood up.

"She's..in trouble." Hyuna said again breathing slowly until she was fine. "A group of guys are beating her up."

"WHAT?!" Minhae and Taeni looked at each other with their eyes widened. 

"Can it be..." Minhae thought.

 

-Beach-

Kevin walked up to you and cupped his hand on your chin to make you look at him. "Why are you like this ~~~~? You're always running away from me. It makes me...sad." he pouted. 

"Go.To.Hell." you hissed, word for word. 

"Yah!" Dongho said as he was about to hit you until...

 

"Yah..." 

 

Kevin, Xander and Eli looked who was coming. You lifted your head up and your eyes widened. 

"Junhyung?" you thought.

 

"Oh wow! Isn't this great? We can finally have a reunion!" Kevin said, excitingly. 

"Don't get your hopes up. Kevin." Junhyung smirked. 

"Let her go." he said.

"Oh? Why should I?" Kevin looked at you but you looked away. 

"She doesn't remember anything. So, let her go or else.." Junhyung said.

"Or else what?" Kevin hissed.

 

"Remember...remember what?" you thought.

 

"Come on, Junhyung. Don't you remember? XING days? Don't you remember..." Kevin looked at you again. "Park Sanghyun also known as.. Thunder?" 

Your eyes widened hearing a familiar name. A name that has never been mentioned...until now.

"O...oppa..." you thought. 

 

-Flash back; Grade school with Minhae and Thunder-

"Oppa~!" you said giggling with Minhae. 

Thunder was already in middle school and you were only grade school with Minhae.

 

"Oppa! Minhae said that she'll treat us food at her house tonight!" 

"Oh, geurae? Really Minhae?"

"No, only ~~~~~." Minhae stuck her tongue out and mouthed 'merong' to Thunder.

Thunder shook his head and brought the two of you home. 

 

"Eomma, what time is Oppa coming home from his work?" you said pouting and tilting your head.

"In a while." your mom smiled and brought you to Minhae's house. She brought you inside and you were welcome by her parents and Minhae too.

 

Thunder was walking the street back to your house until he ran into a group of high school students.

"That's him Hyung." a grade school kid pointed at him. 

"So, you're Thunder?" 

"Messing with grade school students? What's wrong with you dude?" one of them smirked.

"You're going to regret messing with my little brother."

Five high school students punched and kicked Thunder until he was on the ground badly wounded. The little boy walked up to him and left a piece of paper that said XING in his hand. 

One kid just looked at Thunder wanting to help him. "Let's go, Junhyung."

Grade school student Junhyung nodded and followed.

 

Time passed and Thunder still didn't come back yet. Your mom began to worry and so did you. Just then your mom received a call from Thunder's phone.

"Yah! Eodiya? Where are you?" your mom said.

"Is this Mrs.Park?" a female voice said in the other line.

"Yes it is. Who is this? Where is my son?" your mom answered. 

"He's currently in (insert name of a hospital) hospital. We ask you to come here immediately please." the nurse said as she ended the call.

Your mom's eyes widened and was on the verge of crying. Minhae and Minhae's parents brought you to the hospital with your mom. You all got off the car and rushed to the ER. You and Minhae were sitting on the chairs waiting for your parents. The doctor who operated on Thunder came out of the operating room but shook his head and said "I'm sorry...he was badly hurt and he lost a lot of blood. We tried everything but, he didn't make it." 

Your mom started sobbing and was comforted by Minhae's mom. You saw your mom cry and your eyes widened. You looked at Minhae and started crying as well. Minhae hugged you tightly and hushing you to calm down.

The nurse came towards you and crouched to meet your eyes. "Are you the sister of Sanghyun-shi?" she asked.

You nodded and she handed you Thunder's belongings. His school bag and his cellphone. You were about to cry again but you held back your tears. 

"Oh. This was found in his hand." the nurse handed you a piece of paper.

You and Minhae looked at each other and you opened the crumpled paper.

"XING..." you thought.

-End of flash back; Beach 12AM-

 

You glared at Kevin and started squirming around to break free out of Kiseop's and Soohyun's grip. 

"IT WAS YOU! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!" you shouted.

"No, he didn't. It was my brother." Kibum replied. "And thanks to his brother, we finally got him." Kevin said.

"What did he ever do to you?" you said. "And you were with them?" you glared at Junhyung. 

Junhyung looked away and looked at Kevin. "Just let her go." he said.

"Can't let that happen." Eli said standing in front of Junhyung.

Junhyung smirked and made a fist and punched Eli. Xander, and Soohyun attacked Junhyung but he was he dodged every attacked they made. Junhyung flipped over Soohyun and he kicked Xander making him roll on the sand. Kiseop and Dongho went after him. Kiseop was able to punch Junhyung and Dongho was able to grab him. But he flipped Dongho and pushed him towards Kiseop making the two of them fall. Kibum let go off you and fell on he sand. Kibum ran towards Junhyung and did a flying kick but Junhyung was able to dodge it and ran after Kevin. Kevin grinned and began fighting against Junhyung. 

You looked up and watched them fight. Junhyung grabbed Kevin by the collar of his shirt and punched him hard until he was unconscious. Everyone was beat and badly injured, even you.

Junhyung scurried towards you and knelt down. "Yah, you alright?" he said reaching out his hand. 

"You didn't have to..." you said as you slapped his hand away and slowly stood up but almost fell until Junhyung caught you from behind.

"It's not like you had a choice..." he said.

"Just leave me alone!" you yelled and walked off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this is the longest chapter I've done so far XD
It took me a while to get the relation of U-KISS being in the story and such.
And yes, Thunder is your Oppa in this story XD

And yes it was the longest flash back ever! I hope it made it sense! 
And sorry it took long to update~
New readers are always welcome!
New comments are always loved!
New subscribers, I'm always thankful! ♥