Friends?

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efQLp-RRTbA

Say that you always love me~♥
Starting from this chapter, it will be December~ 

--------------------------------------------------------

-~~~~~'s house, 6AM-

Since you went to sleep earlier than 10PM, you woke up an hour before your alarm. You opened your eyes and stretched and suddenly felt cold. Before you got out of bed, you got your favorite white hoodie beside your bed and wore it. 

You got out of bed and you opened the curtains and to your surprise it was snowing. You couldn't help but smile when you saw the snow outside. Just then Minhae barged in your room quietly and hugged you from behind.

 

"MORNING!" she yelled.

"YAH! YOU'RE SCREAMING IN MY EAR WOMAN!" you yelled back and broke the hug.

"Omo! What's this? Smiling? KYA~! So good to see you smile again!" she said, jumping around.

You shrugged and smiled meekly. You walked towards your desk and looked at a picture of you and your brother in the snow. "Hey, you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah.." you smiled. "I am now." Minhae looked at you and smiled. "So does this mean that you already moved on?" she put her arm around you and tilted her head. You nodded and the two of you giggled. 

 

Just then Taeni came in. "UNNIES!!" she shouted and ran towards the two of you.

"Seriously when will the screaming stop?" you giggled and hugged Taeni and let go. 

"So is there school today?" you asked. "You know there is." Minhae winked. You groaned and took a quick shower.

 

This time, instead of wearing your usual casual clothes, you wore your school uniform. You went out of the bathroom and Taeni and Minhae's eyes widened as they saw you wearing your uniform again. 

"Unnie~ does this mean? Your rebellion days are over?" Taeni asked tilting her head.

"MWO?! Of course not! I'll still be skipping class and what not." You said as you cooly brushed dirt off of your uniform. 

Minhae and Taeni giggled and the three of you went out with your snow gears on and walked to school.

 

-School, 6:45AM-

"Omona. We're too early." Taeni said pointing at the gates closed. 

You grinned and started running towards the wall. You jumped up and pushed yourself up. "It's easy! Come on!" you yelled and motioned your arm up telling them to do the same.

Minhae ran just like you and jumped up. She pushed herself up and gave you a high five. "Come on Taeni!" Minhae shouted.

Taeni let out a determined sigh and ran. She jumped as high as she could but she couldn't reach it. She jumped again and you and Minhae grabbed her hand and pulled her off. But then, once you pulled her up the two of you fell on the snow backwards while Taeni was up on the wall. 

You and Minhae laughed and helped each other up. Taeni jumped down and helped dusted off the snow on your clothes. 

 

-7:30AM-

More and more students arrived and the bell was about to ring. You left your things in your classroom while you walk around the school. Minhae and Taeni followed you while they were talking about...BEAST.

"Why are you guys suddenly talking about them all of a sudden?" you asked giving them the 'what-the-hell' look. 

"Why not?" Taeni asked giving the 'look' back at you.

You chuckled and shook your head. Just then you and your friends saw Hyuna. You all greeted Hyuna with a group hug and joined in with you guys before going to class. 

 

The bell rang after a while and they all headed to class except you. You grabbed your snow gear and went out to the field. Even though it was field with snow, you still walked to your usual spot and sat on a rock.

You took your phone out and started taking pictures of the snow. You also took pictures of yourself with the now or just yourself.

While looking at the pictures, you were about to take a picture of the snow on the ground but then you saw someone's foot get in the way. You look up and saw that it was Junhyung holding two bottles of coke.

You hid your phone away and looked away. "Skipping class?" he teased.

"What about you?" you answered back. He walked towards you and sat on another rock and handed you coke. You looked at him, then at the coke, then back at him.

"You can't be serious, right? I mean, it's snowing." you said.

"Yeah, so what? Coke is always good for any season." he reasoned. "You don't want it. Fine, I'll give it to-" you suddenly grabbed the coke and his eyes widened. He laughed for a bit and took a sip of his coke. 

You twisted the bottle cap and it opened and you took a sip as well. "How did you know that I drink coke?" you asked looking at the snow.

"Kikwang.." he thought. "I saw Taeni giving you one at the airport." he lied looking at his drink.

"Ah.." was all you could answer. Obviously that there was an awkward atmosphere in the area. All you could do was drink and drink and so did Junhyung.

 

"So..." he paused.

You looked at him. 

"Do you think...you can consider me as a friend?" he continued. Your eyes widened by the sudden question. Your eyes tried looking at something or somewhere else but would end up looking at Junhyung. 

"Why? Just because you gave me coke?" you chuckled and instantly turned your whole body to a different position avoiding his eyes.

Junhyung also looked away and started thinking to himself why he asked that question. He instantly hit his forehead quietly and turned back to his regular position and so did you. 

 

Again the awkward atmosphere was brought back then was saved the school bell. You felt relieved and released a small content sigh and stood up. You dusted the snow off of you. "I'm gonna go back now. I have to meet my friends." you said and started walking off.

You stopped and looked at your drink. You turned your head back and said "Thanks." and smiled a little then continued your way back to the school building.

 

When Junhyung heard the bell he also felt relieved. When you said that you were going back he nodded and watched you walk off. But then when he saw you stop, he looked at you confused. 

When you thanked him he felt his heart skipped a bit and he watched you walk off again. 

 

"That was the first time I said thanks...to him." you thought

"Was Kikwang...right?" he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

OMONA! Was Kikwang right about what?
AIGOO! I CAN FEEL IT ALREADY! ♥

Did you enjoy this chapter? Sure hope you did! ^^