Christmas Disaster: Betrayal

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Snow field; Shack, 8PM-

"U-KISS?" Yoseob repeated and started laughing. "We'll see who gets the last laugh..." Eli was about to charge at Yoseob but Kevin stopped him. 

Kevin looked at you and Minhae and walked over. You stood there still as you saw Kevin walking towards you and Minhae. Still holding Minhae's arm, you wanted to tackle her so that you can throw the gun and both of you leave. But if you do that. Dongho will shoot Minhae. 

 

Kevin walked up to Minhae and looked at her. Kevin her cheek and Minhae shivered up. 

"Don't. Touch. Her." you hissed pausing for every word.

Kevin chuckled and grinned. "Thank you bringing ~~~~ here." he whispered to Minhae's ears. Minhae shriveled and looked away. Kiseop then came forward and took the gun away from Minhae but still pointing it to you. Kevin pulled Minhae away from you and Eli grabbed her by the waist. 

"Minhae!" you screamed. "Move and die." Kiseop threatened. Your eyes widened and glared at him. "What happened to you Kiseop?" you said.

"Why..." you whispered.

"Why am I doing this?" he said. "I don't know, maybe because I'm tired..." he paused.

 

"I'm tired of them using my girlfriend!" he screamed.

Your eyes widened and looked at Minhae. "M-minhae..i-is this true.." you softly spoke. 

 

BEAST's eyes widened as well. "G-g-girl friend..." Yoseob repeated. 

 

"When we were on our last day of being grade school students, days before your brother died, Kiseop and I...dated." Minhae paused. "But we were..." you interrupted.

"I know...we were only 11 at the time. He was 14." Minhae continued. "From then on, we kept our relationship private. Not even my parents knew. I wanted to tell you but...when I realized that Kibum's brother threatened Kiseop that they'll kill me, I knew had to keep my mouth shut." she paused. 

"But now, since it's out in the open..." 

 

"You ..." you cut her off. Minhae's eyes widened and looked at you. "~~~~~..."

"Shut up..." you hissed.

"~~~~~~-ah I-"

"SHUT UP!!!!!" you screamed and everyone startled. Your eyes were tearing up. 

 

"So is that why you left us a while ago? You met up with these idiots and planned everything to get me here?!" you said. 

"Why...? Why...WHY ME?!" you screamed again, sobbing. 

BEAST tried walking but Kiseop pulled the lock and they immediately stopped. Junhyung slowly walked in to the shadows and quietly planned a way to get to you. 

 

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! WHAT DID MY BROTHER DO?!" 

"YOUR BROTHER EMBARRASSED US. HE AND KISEOP MADE FUN OF US IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE POPULATION OF KOREA." Kevin yelled. 

"He recorded a video of me and my friends..." he continued.

"That's it? A video? So you got rid of him because of that?" Kikwang said.

"SHUT UP!" Kevin shouted again. "When my mom found out about it, she made my child hood a living hell. In the end, I had to blame it on someone. So I blamed it on your brother who recorded that video and showed to everyone." he continued and grinned.

"You're crazy..." you muttered. 

"Kiseop was kind enough to help us out thanks to Kibum's brother and his friends." Kevin said smirking.

"~~~~~-ah...I didn't...want this to happen." Minhae said. She struggled out of Eli's arm and scurried to you. "I-I'm.."

 

SLAP~!!

 

"Sorry?" you chuckled. "How can you be sorry? I trusted you with my life. I became your sister. I was there when you needed me with things. And this is how you repay me? You...betray me.." you said.

Minhae didn't look back at you as she felt ashamed to face you. She knows how much she loves you as a sister and she really didn't want this to happen to the two of you. She didn't want your friendship to end, not like this.

 

"And you..." you glared at Kiseop. "Why don't you kill me now since a lot of you here obviously betrayed me and my brother!" you yelled. Kiseop was taken a back of what you said and looked at you. Kevin smirked and grabbed the gun out of Kiseop's hand and was about to pull the trigger.

Junhyung, grabbed Dongho from behind and through his gun away.

"GUYS NOW!" he yelled. Kikwang ran towards you as soon as Kevin pulled the trigger. 

 

BEAST started charging after U-KISS and they started to fight. 

You and Kikwang landed on the ground safely. "Are you alright?" he asked looking at you if there were any scratches. "Yeah, I'm fine." you nodded as you sat up. Kikwang smiled and went to help his friends. Minhae ran towards you. "~~~~~! Kwaenchana?" she asked.

"Don't you come near me." you hissed. You stood up and walked off leaving Minhae there. Just then, Minhae turned around and saw Kibum's brother with a gun and released the trigger. 

 

"~~~~~~~!!" Minhae screamed and ran towards to push you out of the way. You fell on the ground and turned back. You turned back and saw Minhae got shot. "MINHAE!!" you screamed and ran towards her. 

Hyunseung looked back at Minhae and ran towards her too. "Minhae!!" he said putting her on his lap. 

 

Just then the door opened and MBLAQ showed up with Taeni, Hyuna and Gina. 

 

"MINHAE!!!" the three girls screamed. 

 

", let's go!" Kevin yelled as he gave another punch to Doojoon and Doojoon fell. Gina ran to Doojoon and helped him.

Dongwoon kicked Dongho but dodged it and he kicked Dongwoon instead making him fall on the ground as well. Taeni ran over to Dongwoon and helped him. Kiseop and Kibum went against Yoseob and Junhyung. 

Kibum punched Yoseob but Yoseob was able to flip him over. Kiseop kicked Junhyung but Junhyung was able to dodge it and he punched Kiseop making him fall.

Kibum and Kiseop helped each other up and ran away. Kiseop looked back at Minhae but you caught him staring so he just ran away. 

 

MBLAQ went after U-KISS and Kibum's brother and friends. 

 

"Unnie!" Hyuna yelled, crying. 

BEAST and the rest went to you, Minhae and Hyunseung.

"~~~~~-ah..." she spoke. You looked at her crying. "Yah...why are you crying? You're not supposed to cry..." she continued and smirked but coughed in between. 

Hyunseung supported her and held her hand tightly. "Yah...Mianhae...neomu...mianhae..." she said again. You shook your head frantically and held her other hand. "Babo...why?" you sobbed.

 

"I didn't want to..." she winced in pain "...to end our friendship with me betraying you..." she panted. 

"We should bring her to a hospital." Doojoon said. Hyunseung carefully stood up and carried Minhae, bridal style and hurried out the door. Everyone followed and then MBLAQ came back. "We lost them..." Mir said panting. 

MBLAQ's eyes widened as they saw Minhae with a gunshot. They all ran after Hyunseung. You on the other hand was left in the shack still on the ground sobbing.

 

You noticed the gun on the ground and without hesitating you grabbed it and pointed it to the side of your head.

"YAH!" Junhyung screamed and took the gun away from you and threw it out in the snow.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" you screamed at Junhyung. "What the hell? Why would you want to kill yourself ~~~~~~?! Do you think Minhae would've wanted that? Do you think your brother would've wanted that?!" he yelled back. 

You hugged yourself and started crying loudly and you were screaming out mixed feelings, anger and sadness. 

 

BEEP....

BEEP...

BEEP..

BEEP.

 

"What's that..?" Junhyung muttered to himself. Suddenly...

 

BOOM!!!

 

Everyone turned back as they heard the explosion. 

"~~~~~~ UNNIE!!!!" Taeni screamed as she started running back but Dongwoon stopped her. "No Taeni!" he yelled.

"BUT UNNIE'S IN THERE!" she yelled back trying to get out of Dongwoon's grip. 

"Hyunseung ah! You and the rest of BEAST go bring Minhae to a hospital. Taeni, Hyuna and Gina you girls have to go with them. I'll go with MBLAQ." Doojoon instructed. 

Hyunseung nodded and ran off with Minhae in his arms. Taeni looked back at the shack but Dongwoon turned her head around and kissed her forehead. "She'll be fine. Let's go." he said trying to cheer her up. 

"Doojoon!" Gina called his name and ran to him. "Be careful and...bring them back." she said and gave a peck on his cheek. Gina and Hyuna followed the rest while MBLAQ and Doojoon went back to the shack.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I had to this story again XD I had to change everything too...
Took me a long time to think of a way to explain the drama with U-KISS and stuff...

I hope this is understandable~ ^^