The REBEL

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOhNuSv8-1A

Yes~ You have your own chapter *wink*

---------------------------------------------------

-After School; At BEAST dorm-

Junhyung, Kikwang and Doojoon entered their dorm one by one. There were three others who lived in the dorm and greeted them home.

"Hyung~!" 

"Aigoo, Dongwoon ah, you should stop acting so cute." Doojoon smiled at Dongwoon. 

"Kikwang ah, come help me with dinner." 

"Nae~" Kikwang responds.

"Yah, Hyunseung, you can cook dinner by yourself." Doojoon said.

"Not this time, hyung!" Hyunseung says back. 

Junhyung goes inside his room, turns on his laptop and sits on the bed. Just then someone tackles him, making Junhyung fall off the bed. "Yah!" he shouts. "Oh. Mianhae~" 

"Yoseob ah, stop doing that. It's getting irritating." Junhyung stands up and sits back on the bed again. 

"Araseo~" Yoseob pouts and hands Junhyung a can of his favorite drink, coke. 

"Komawo." Junhyung says, messing up Yoseob's hair. "Yah~" he pouts again while fixing his hair. 

 

Junhyung goes to the school's website and clicks the "Juniors" category. "What are you looking for?" Yoseob asked.

"Something..."

"Or someone~" Yoseob wiggles his eyebrows and lightly nudged Junhyung. Junhyung nudged back a bit stronger and Yoseob fell on the floor making Junhyung smirk in amusement. 

 

Junhyung continues scrolling down until he saw your picture. "Oh, that's her." he thought. He clicked your picture and the first thing he saw was your name and age. 

"Huh? Park ~~~~~...OH! I know her!" Yoseob exclaimed. Junhyung looked at him with his 'what the hell' face. "How?" he asked.

"Oh, well not personally. But I've heard of her. In my school, she's the hot topic. The students always talk about how she's so rebellious and how the teachers can't control her rebellious..ness.." Yoseob hesitated the last word. 

"The teachers can't control her? What are you saying?" 

"They can't tell her to stop skipping classes whenever she wants because her parents half owns the school. So, most teachers are actually afraid of her because she can get them fired. At least that's what they think." Yoseob said. "There were even rumors about her being in a gang or something. There were also rumors that included her family but I don't think that one is true." he continued.

"So you're saying that the rumor of her being in a gang is true?" Junhyung raised a brow.

"Yes..no wait..no..?" Yoseob tilted his head trying to figure it out himself.

"Aish!" Junhyung smacked Yoseob's head. "Ouch!" he said rubbing his head quietly. 

 

"She's been in the same school as me since first year... why haven't I seen her before?" he thought.

 

Hyungseung came into the room and called Junhyung and Yoseob for dinner. Both of them nodded and went out of the room. Just as soon as Hyunseung was about to close the door, he noticed the laptop open. He walked towards the bed and was supposed to close the laptop until he saw your picture. "Huh..? Park ~~~~...." he mumbled. 

"Hyunseungie~" Kikwang went in the room. Hyunseung looked at him and nodded. Hyunseung left the room and went to the dining table. 

"Wonder what he was looking at.." Kikwang thought. He walked back to the dining table and they all ate their food.

---------------------------------------

Don't you just love the DooWoon, Kiseung and Junseob moments? <3
I had to think of a way how to show these pairs haha! 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

To my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing! Really means a lot! 
NEOMU SARANGHAEYO ♥