Bully?

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PJ_XEdlo8

Hehe~ I know what you're thinking. BEAST and yet it's SHINee? What? I love SHINee too ^^
Enjoy reading~! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After enduring 2 hours of hell in class, the bell finally rings. 

"Finally..." you mumbled. 

"Let's go before our seat gets taken again." Taeni says grabbing you and Minhae and walking out of the classroom.

The three of you walked side by side, giggling and laughing at each others stories and jokes. Just then, you hear screaming. But the screaming sounded more of cheering.

"What's going on?" Taeni asked one of the girls dying of happiness.

"They're back! He's back!" the girl said.

"Who is?" Minhae asked.

 

"Oh my gosh! He's here! Kya~!" the girls started running down the hallway and gazed their eyes on three guys walking down the hallway.

"Who are they?" Taeni whispered to you.

"How should I know." you whispered back. "Let's go. I'm getting hungry."

You continued walking where the three boys were walking. The girls looked at you and your friends and stopped screaming. Everyone was quiet and you didn't care at all. One of the boys looked at you heading towards them and smirked. He stopped and took his shades off which made the girls squeal again. You rolled your eyes and continued walking and noticed that one of them was looking at you. 

He continued looking at you and smirked, you glanced at him and rolled your eyes. Minhae and Taeni were giggling right behind you. "I think that he thinks you were going to hit on him ~~~~" Taeni said. You scoffed and continued walking. Just then...

"Yah!" a low-toned voice called.

You stopped and slight turned your head. 

"Hey! Have some manners. That's not the way you call a girl." Taeni said

Minhae smirked while looking at them and back at you. 

The three boys walked towards you and your friends but even before they could reach you, Minhae and Taeni blocked their way.

"Sorry, do you have an appointment?" Minhae said.

"Tch, I don't need an appointment. Move." 

"Can't let you do that." Taeni gave them a slightly innocent but bad smirk.

"Do you know who I am?" he said.

Just then you turned around with your arms crossed and looked at him up and down. 

"Yeah, I do." you smiled, mockingly.

"Good." he smirked.

"You're just another..." you said with your hand under your chin. "Wanna be.."

 

"Oooooooo" 

 

"Shut up!" he yelled.

He looked back at the students and back at you, glaring. 

"Wanna be huh? For your information, I'm the school's bully." he said proudly.

"Bully?" you chuckled. "Since when?" you titled your head.

"You really don't want to get him on your bad side." a boy with dark black hair said.

"Him? Bad side? Please." Minhae said rolling her eyes.

"Let's go girls, let's leave the 'bully' and his friends alone." you scoffed and walked away. 

 

"Impressive." the other boy said straightening his jacket. "She wasn't afraid of you unlike the other girls."

The boy put his shades back on and scoffed. The three of them continued walking the hallway and the girls yet again started squealing.

 

-At the cafeteria 12:30PM-

"Great. We just lost the perfect table thanks to those guys." you said grabbing a tray and lining up. Minhae and Taeni were right behind you.

"Was he really a bully? He didn't look.. bully material to me." Taeni said tilting her head in confusion. 

You and Minhae laughed at Taeni's adorable face and looked for a place to sit.

"Bully? What a joke." you thought.