First Snow, First Love and...First Kiss

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSQNjlLmOq4

You are my first love~

----------------------------------------------

-Ski Resort; Hospital, 7AM-

After spending 2 days at the hospital. You and Minhae were finally discharged. Taeni volunteered to pay the hospital bills for the two of you. 

"Taeni, you didn't have to." you said as you were being pushed at the wheelchair. "It's okay Unnie. It's the least I could do for you guys." she smiled.

Taeni's van arrived and she went in the back seat and Dongwoon followed. Kikwang also sat in the back seat beside Dongwoon.  Hyunseung helped Minhae up from the wheelchair and in to the car. She sat near the window and Hyunseung followed and sat beside her. Doojoon went in and Gina followed. 

Yoseob was about to go inside until Junhyung stopped him and helped you in. You sat near the window as well but on the 2nd row of the van. Junhyung followed and Yoseob. Seungho closed the door for you guys and waved bye. G.O arrived with his car and pulled over in front of MBLAQ. They went in and followed the van. 

Taeni fell asleep on Dongwoon's shoulder and he covered her with a blanket and he also went to sleep. Doojoon's head was bobbling because he was already asleep so Gina carefully guided Doojoon's head to her shoulder and let him sleep. 

You on the other hand was admiring the snow. You smiled and saw a lot of snow. Junhyung looked at you and he slightly smiled. He looked down at your neck and noticed that you were wearing the necklace.

 

-Flashback to 3AM-

You slightly woke up because of the nurse who came and checked up on you. You were about to sleep until you noticed something in your hand. You lifted your hand and noticed that you were holding a small box that was wrapped. 

You unwrapped it with much difficulty but managed to get rid of the wrap. Then you opened the box and found a necklace. The necklace was a coke bottle. You smiled and looked around for Junhyung and found him sleeping on the couch. You look back at the necklace and wore it around you. Then went back to sleep.

-End of flash back; Car ride, 10AM-

 

The van stopped and arrived at the hotel. Everybody got out and went up to their rooms. Hyunseung helped Minhae to get into bed in her room with Gina and left her for Gina to take care of. Taeni went inside the room where she shares with Hyuna and directly went to bed. 

Junhyung opened the door for you and helped you get to your room. He helped you lie down and you thanked him. He nodded and left to go to his room. After a while you fell asleep and so did Junhyung.

 

-1:00PM-

Junhyung woke up, washed his face and went out of his room and went to yours. He noticed that you were still asleep so he didn't bother waking you up. 

He went down to the lobby and ate with BEAST, MBLAQ and the girls except for you and Minhae. After eating, Hyunseung went up to Minhae's room to deliver food and he fed her even though Minhae didn't want him to do that. So they argued while Minhae was eating.

 

Dongwoon and Taeni decided to have some fun of their own. They went snowboarding along with Kikwang. While Doojoon, Gina and Hyuna went skiing. Yoseob was having fun by having a snow ball fight with some kids. 

 

Junhyung went up to your room and saw that you were already awake. He brought food for you and you ate it while watching TV and him watching as well. After finishing, you feel asleep again after an hour. Junhyung removed the food and brought it out of the room. He walked to you and covered you with a blanket and left your room and went back to his. 

 

-6:00PM-

You woke up by someone shaking you to wake up.

"~~~~~ Unnie! Let's go eat dinner!" Taeni said with Hyuna behind her. You gently rubbed your eyes and nodded. "Okay, let me freshen up first." they nodded and waited outside your room. 

You took a quick bath and changed then went out with Taeni and Hyuna. Junhyung was already with BEAST while Minhae was still in the room resting. "What about Minhae?" you asked. "Oh, she's being taken care of." Hyuna said. "By Hyunseung Oppa." Taeni finished and giggled. 

You shook your head and met up with Gina at the lobby and made your way to a small restaurant. You joined with BEAST who was already with MBLAQ. All of you ate your food, talked, laughed, played, took pictures and had a lot of fun together. 

 

"I heard it's going to snow tonight." Hyuna said to Taeni.

"Oh! Let's go watch!" Taeni suggested and looked at everyone.

"That sounds fun." Gina said as she giggled.

You all got up and went back into your rooms to wear some snow outfit. 

 

You wore a beanie, a scarf and gloves to prevent you from shivering and also your snow jacket. Junhyung did the same as well. You both came out at the same time and looked at each other. He noticed your necklace and smiled a little. "Nice necklace." he said leaving. 

You couldn't help but smile behind him and followed after he left. Before heading down, you went to check up on Minhae. You knocked on her door and heard a faint 'come in' voice. You opened the door and went inside and saw her dressing up in to her snow attire. "You're going with us too?" you asked, shocked. "Why not? I don't want to miss the first fall of the snow!" she answered back. 

 

Once she was done and ran towards you and dragged you away. "Let's go!" she said. The two of you met up with your friends down at the lobby and was already to go out. 

All of you went out and played in the snow. You, Minhae and Taeni made snow angels while Hyuna and Gina played snow ball fight against Mir and Doojoon and Yooseob. Dongwoon and Kikwang was making a snowman while Junhyung was just there...drinking coke.

 

-9:00PM-

Nine o'clock came and everyone gathered together and looked up. Dongwoon was sitting beside Taeni with his arm wrapped around her making Taeni blush again. Doojoon and Gina were enjoying the warmth of the camp fire while listening to each others stories.

Hyuna was too busy taking pictures with everyone. Kikwang and Yoseob were copying Taeni and Dongwoon which made Dongwoon throw a snow ball at them. 

 

Hyunseung and Minhae were sitting side by side to each other, arguing about random things until Hyunseung held her hand and laced his fingers on her hand and she did the same. Minhae smiled while Hyunseung was shyly looking away, blushing. 

 

MBLAQ was too busy with talking to Hyuna after taking a lot of pictures with everyone.

 

You were just sitting waiting for the snow to fall. Junhyung was watching you from a far. "It's time..." he thought. Junhyung walked towards you and sat beside you. You looked at him and looked back up. "You're just going to hurt your neck." he said. "You have a better idea?" you said. 

"I do." he said as he stood up and pulled you up and started walking. You looked back for a bit but everyone was too occupied to notice you. So you followed Junhyung to wherever he was going. 

 

After about an hour, Junhyung led you to an empty ice rink. Your jaw dropped and he chuckled. "Let's go." he said. "N-no way. I don't skate." you slowly stepped back and was about to run away until he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the ice rink. 

Junhyung got on the rink first and slowly you did too. "Why are we skating with no skates on?" you wondered. "Because it's more fun this way." he said smirking as he grabbed your hand and started skating. "Woah!" you yelped and held on tight to Junhyung. 

 

After a while you got used to it and eventually you were skating by yourself but was still a bit wobbly. 

"I have to admit, this is fun." you said and giggled. You sat down on a log and just dusted out the snow. Then Junhyung followed and the two of you rested.

 

Junhyung looked at the time and it was already 11:00PM. At the exact time, snow started falling. 

You gasped and smiled widely as you watched the snow fall down.

"It's so...peaceful." you muttered. Junhyung was also admiring the snow.

 

"It's so..." 

"Beautiful." he said as he turned his gaze to you and you automatically looked at him.

You stared at each other for a while until Junhyung slowly leaned in. You stayed still and felt your heart beat, beat faster. By the time he was right in front your face, he stopped and looked at you again waiting for a response. But since you didn't, he leaned in some more and finally he kissed your lips. 

He closed his eyes and so did you. 

 

"My first snow..." you thought.

"My first love..." he thought.

 

"...and my first kiss..." you both thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

OMONAAAAA!!! I got so happy when I read it XD
HOORAY!
Aigoo, Hyuna taking so many pictures! Haha! ^^
Don't you get the feeling that it's ending soon? T____T 

Oh and this is what the necklace looks like : http://www.quixotic-inc.com/images/Vintage%20Necklaces/Golden%20Coke%20Necklace%202.jpg

I want one myself, haha!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!