Who's Next?

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFwAzXzaXcs&feature=related

There will be a special guest in this chapter ^_~

------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeju; Beach, 9PM-

Taeni and Hyuna both stood up and brushed the sand of their shorts and started walking back to the hotel. 

"Taeni ah." 

"Oh, ~~~~~ Unnie." Taeni smiled.

"I...just want to apologize for what happened at dinner." you said rubbing the back of your neck and trying not to look at Taeni. 

Taeni's eyes softened as she looked at you. She walked towards you and hugged you. "It's okay Unnie. Really." she whispered in your ear. 

You hugged her back and sighed in relief. You broke the hug and messed her hair up and giggled. "Unnie~! It took me a while to fix my hair tonight!" she wined fixing her hair while pouting.

"Oh? And why have you been doing that Taeni ah?" you raised a brow and smirked. 

"Because she wants to look good in front of Dongwoon Oppa." Hyuna said.

Taeni's eyes widened and looked at her. Hyuna looked back at Taeni and started running away. "Yah! Kim Hyuna!" she shouted.

You looked back at Hyuna who was running for her life and back at Taeni was blushing really red. "Omo. First time I've seen her blush like that." you thought. "Let's go back to the room unnie. It's getting cold." Taeni said wrapping her arms around herself. 

"You go on inside, I'll take a walk for a while." you said as you patted her head and smiled. Taeni smiled back and walked back inside the hotel. "Hyuna, you are so DEAD." she thought.

 

-BEAST's room, 9:25PM-

"Where's Junhyung Hyung?" Dongwoon asked while clicking random channels.

"Is he still at the dining hall?" Yoseob wondered.

"Yah, Kikwang ah! Hurry up will you?" Hyunseung shouted through the bathroom door. 

Getting out of the shower, Kikwang wrapped a towel around his waist and wiped off the fog in the mirror. He looked at himself and started remembering about today's event. He remembered the way you fought against Junhyung at the beach and also at the dining hall. 

 

-Flash back to the first day of school, after class; Hall way-

"You really don't want to get him on your bad side." Kikwang said.

"Him? Bad side? Please." Minhae said rolling her eyes.

"Let's go girls, let's leave the 'bully' and his friends alone." you scoffed and walked away. 

 

"Impressive." Doojoon said straightening his jacket. "She wasn't afraid of you unlike the other girls."

-End of flash back; BEAST's room; bathroom 9:35PM-

 

Kikwang looked at himself again in the mirror seeing that he was smiling. "Yah!! LEE KIKWANG!! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BATHROOM!!" Hyunseung shouted followed with his fists banging the door.

Kikwang opened the bathroom door and went out, shirtless with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"FINALLY!" Hyunseung exaggerated throwing his hands up in the air and going inside the bathroom. 

"Yah, I need to change too!" Kikwang said. "Too late." Hyunseung said as he closed the bathroom door and locked it. 

Kikwang sighed and the boys looked at him, smirking. "Y-yah.." he stuttered.

"GET HIM!" Yoseob yelled and they all ran towards Kikwang.

 

-Dining hall, 9:40PM-

Junhyung was still there in the dining hall. Tending his bruised head with the ice pack that Kikwang gave. 

"Ah! Jinjja..." he muttered angrily. He threw the icepack in the trash bin and went out to the beach to get some fresh air. 

 

-Beach; 10:15PM-

With your hands inside the pockets of your jacket and your hood up, you were walking around the beach. You stopped for a bit and listened to the sound of the ocean. You closed your eyes, breathed in and out and opened your eyes again. You released a long sigh and continued to look out at the ocean.

 

"Well well, look who it is?"

You turned around and your eyes widened. 

"K...K..." you stuttered.

"What's wrong? Can't say my name right?" the mysterious guy walked away from the dark so that you could see him better. You saw him smirking at you. 

 

"Kevin..." you whispered.

 

"Ah, finally. Now you remember." Kevin grinned again. He walked up to you and caressed your cheek. You felt his cold hands in your cheek and you slowly stepped back. You were about to fall until Kevin grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him. 

"Careful. You wouldn't want to ruin your pretty outfit. Would you?" he smirked again. Kevin was slowly leaning towards you but you pushed him off. 

"Go back to where you came from." you scoffed and walked away. You didn't get to reach far because his friends blocked your way.

"Where do you think you're going?" 

"Eli..." you thought.

"Away from you heads, that's where." you said as you pushed them. Eli grabbed your arm and spun you around. "Watch your mouth." he muttered.

You scoffed and pulled back and punched his face making him let go of you. 

"Hyung!" the youngest said. 

 

"Who's next?" you said shaking your fist and sticking your tongue out and smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yup! U-Kiss is in this chapter and most probably in the next one as well ^^
ENJOY~!

Hope you enjoyed the part of Kikwang and the BEAST boys ^_~

A reply to your comments~ YES. I KNOW! JUNHYUNG IS SUCH A MEANIE. >:P