Christmas Disaster: Missing

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVGoQzWndio

----------------------------------------------------

-Ski Resort; Room 106, 10AM-

Everyone went up to their rooms and so did you and Junhyung. You got the key card to the room and unlocked the door. You went inside and you were shocked to see how big it was. It looked like a house inside a hotel. 

You dropped your bag on the ground and walked around. You spotted two bedroom doors. "Oh...that's good." you thought.

Junhyung also went around the room. He saw a mini pool at the balcony, perfect for a couple. "I wonder if all the rooms are like this..." he thought.

You and Junhyung met at where you entered. You looked at him and he looked at you. You both grabbed your bags and went to your rooms.

You opened the door and put your bag on the bed. You walked towards the window and you looked at the amazing view of snow and people snowboarding, sledding and skiing. 

 

-Ski Resort, 12PM-

All of you met up with each other for lunch. You noticed that Minhae wasn't with Gina so you asked where she was. "Oh, she told me she'll be right down." you nodded and joined them. 

You arrived at the restaurant and sat down. BEAST was in the other side of the table while the girls were facing them. Taeni was in front of Dongwoon, Gina was in front of Doojoon, Hyuna was in front of Hyunseung, Yoseob was in front of an empty chair while you were in front of Junhyung. 

Everyone picked out their order and you picked for Minhae. 

 

-2PM-

It's been two hours, Minhae's food has gone cold and almost everyone was done eating. You checked that time and it was now 2:00PM. You began to worry that you took your phone out and called Minhae's phone. After waiting for 30 minutes, you hanged up and released a worried sigh. 

Gina looked at you and asked "Hey, is everything okay?"

"I don't know Unnie...Minhae isn't answering her phone. She's not like that, especially when it comes to food." you said.

You looked around trying to see if you'll be able to see Minhae, but no luck.

 

Minutes later you receive a phone call from Minhae's mom. 

"~~~~~-ah, have you contacted Minhae? I can't seem to call her phone." she asked, worried.

"I tried Eomoni~ No luck. Eotteoke..." you said.

"Omo... you don't think...she's missing do you?" she asked frantically.

"Why would she be? I mean she was with us the whole time except for when we went down for lunch..." you said and you looked at Gina covering the mouth piece of the phone.

"Unnie, did Minhae say anything about leaving the resort?" you asked.

Gina shook her head. "She didn't say anything." she said.

You were about to talk to Minhae's mom again until Gina continued what she was going to say.

"But then...she received a text and said that she's going to go out for a bit. I don't know where though." she continued.

Eomoni~ Once I see Minhae, I'll tell her to call you back don't worry." you said and she gave a relieve sigh and hung up. 

 

You tuned back to Gina. "Unnie, did she say where she was going?" you asked. Gina shook her head. 

"." you cursed. Everyone looked at you as you got up and ran out to the lobby. Hyuna and Taeni followed. "Excuse me, do you have CCTV around the hotel?" you asked the receptionist.

"Yes we do. " she said. "Do you mind if we take a look at your CCTV from 10 in the morning?" you asked again. She denied your request until you had to say..."Our friend is missing."

Hyuna and Taeni looked at each other. Taeni cupped her hands on and gasped. Her eyes widened and her tears were forming. Hyuna ran back to tell the others and they rushed out. Dongwoon saw Taeni already crying and comforted her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMONA! MINHAE WHERE ARE YOU? T_T