Welcome to...MBLAQ Cafe!

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veIoTqjqAXg

I didn't know that this was sang in English XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-MBLAQ Cafe, 6PM-

Opening the door and a little bell rang as it opened. You went inside and heard the usual song you used to hear every time you would go to MBLAQ Cafe.

Everybody knows my name, bring it up, G.O
Cheondung and Mir, let's go Jun and Seungho, take flow
All my ladies and fellas, you know
This is for ya' stereo

Hearing your brother's name made you smile a little. "They still have it." you thought.

 

"Annyeongha-...~~~~~!!" 

You looked up and seeing someone you haven't in so long made you smile...bigger. "Oppa.." you said almost sounded like a whisper.

A worker of the cafe came up to you and dressed as a waiter. He hugged you and you hugged back then you let go of each other. You looked at him and his uniform. "Omo...I see you now have a name tag. Mir Oppa." you said smiling. 

"Hehehe~" Mir said and shrugged. "Yah! Mir! Stop flirting and go back to work!" 

"Hyung! ~~~~~ is here!" he answered looking back. Just then three boys went out of their posts and looked to see if it was you. You saw their heads popping out and slightly waved at them.

All of them smiled and greeted you with warm hugs which made your whole body feel safe. 

"Wow ~~~~~. It's been a while." 

"Yes it has been a while. How are you doing Seungho Oppa?" you smiled. 

"Doing great. Business is doing good too." he replied giving you a pat on the head. "Hyung got promoted~" Mir sang his sentence teasing Seungho a bit. Seungho shrugged and looked away.

"Alright, back to work you guys." he said.

Everyone followed Seungho's orders while Mir instructed you to your table. Clearing his throat made you chuckle as you look at the menu that he gave. "What would you like to order? Ma'am?" he said wiggling his eye brows.

"I would like..." you said as you searched for your usual order. "Oh, there it is." you mumbled. "A slice of mocha cake and vanilla shake." you smiled. 

He nodded as he took your orders and winked at you before leaving. He went inside the kitchen to help out their chef, G.O.

Another waiter came towards you and gave you filtered water. You looked up and said thanks and you realized that it was Joon. "Oh! Annyeong Oppa." you said. 

Joon sat down and smiled. "How long has it been?" he said. "Hmm...long enough?" you shrugged and both of you laughed. "Wow...I haven't laughed like this since that day..." you thought and shook your head. "Something wrong?" he asked. "Oh, nothing." you answered.

"How is everything going? How is...Minhae?" he asked. While taking a sip of your water you slightly choked and looked at him. "Oppa, until now Minhae is in your mind?" you teased. Joon blushed and looked way. You laughed and light slapped his shoulder. Mir came back with your mocha cake and vanilla shake and joined your table.

 

The three of you talked and laughed almost the whole night. You checked your phone and it was already 8:00PM. 

"Oh, I have to go. How much is my bill?" you asked taking out your wallet.

"It's on us." Joon and Mir said together. "What? I can't just not pay." you said.

"Seriously, it's on us ~~~~~~." G.O said as he came out of the kitchen. You smiled and nodded. "Thanks." you said.

Joon, Mir, G.O and Seungho all walked you out to the door and watched you leave. You looked back and stopped and bowed at them then smiled. Then you continued on walking back to your house.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQuFwX_qHQQ 

Make sure to play this one ^^

-~~~~~'s house, 8:30PM-

 

"I'm home." you slightly yelled. Your mom came out of the kitchen and hugged you. You kissed your mom on her cheek and went up the stairs. "Not hungry?" your mom asked. "I went to the cafe." you simply said and went to your room and closed your door. 

Your mom smiled and walked towards a picture frame of your brother. She picked it up and touched it. "She's getting stronger every time she thinks of you and every time she sees MBLAQ." she whispered. 

 

-~~~~~~'s room, 8:50PM-

After getting out of your clothes and in to your sleeping clothes. You grabbed your phone and saw messages from Minhae, Hyuna, Gina, Taeni and MBLAQ.

-Lee Minhae
5:45PM

YAH! I HEARD FROM YOSEOB AND HYUNSEUNG THAT KEVIN AND HIS ANNOYING GANG WERE IN SCHOOL MESSING WITH YOU. 
Kwaenchana? ^o^

-Kim Hyuna
5:50PM

Unnie~! Annyeong. I heard from Doojoon Oppa about what happened this afternoon. Are you okay? 
Text me back soon~ 
Chu~♥

-Choi Gina
6:15PM

Annyeong chingu~
How are you doing? I hope you're alright back there. Minhae tells me that some guys are bothering you? Is that true?
I know you're strong enough to beat them, kekeke ^^
Oh! I'm visiting Seoul soon! Hope I'll get to see you and the rest.
See ya!

-Choi Taeni
6:45PM

Unnie~~~~~~~~~ ^-^
Are.
You.
Okay.
?
Dongwoon.
Oppa.
Said.
Something.
About.
Kevin.
Today.

...

LOVE YOU ♥

You chuckled as you saw Taeni's messages. Her messages are always so different from others and it makes you smile. You started replying to each of their messages.

To: L.Minhae 
Yah, why are you always using capital letters whenever you text me? >.<
And yeah, I'm alright.
^_^

And since when you have been talking to those two? Huh? 
*winkwink*

To: Hyuna yah~
Annyeong Hyuna yah~
Oh, he told you? Do me a favor...

Beat him up for me. Thanks!
And yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for asking~ 
Chu~ ♥

To: G.NA
Unnie~
It's been...quite...hectic?
I don't really know how to say it. But I'm doing alright.
Of course I can handle them! ^^
...and Minhae needs to shut ... 
HAHA!

 

Omo! That's great! Text me once you're here so that I'll pick you up ^_^

To: Lil' Taeni
Taeni yah~!
Oh, not even asking me if I'm alright? 
Aigoo...I'm hurt... T_____T

Omona! Dongwoon? BEAST DONGWOON?
Yah~ since when did you exchange numbers? 
Don't think you can get away with it that easily~

...

LOVE YOU TOO. ♥

You clicked send and read the rest of the messages. From MBLAQ.

-G.O
8:15PM

Annyeong~!
Been a long time since I texted. Thanks for visiting us a while ago.
See you again soon ~~~~~-ah! Missed you a lot. 

-Seungho
8:25PM

Yo yo yo ^^
Thanks for visiting us again. You and I need to bond more often like the last time.
I really missed you little girl! 

-Mir
8:30

~~~~~~~~!!!!!!
Thank you so much for coming to MBLAQ CAFE!
We missed you...
I MISSED YOU. 
Go on a date with me? *winkwink*

-Joon
8:40

Hey...
First of all, don't mind Mir...he's an idiot.
Second, thanks for visiting us!
Third, I missed seeing your hair down. It was nice to see it again.
Fourth, since when did you wear heels? O_o

Fifth...

I miss you and I love you ~~~~~ ♥

As you read the last message from Joon. You suddenly remembered when you were still in grade school and Joon was in middle school, he would always buy many things for you.

After your brothers' death and when you started middle school and Joon was in high school, he confessed that he liked you. But you rejected because you didn't have feelings for him and you were going under rebellion. You were worried that your behavior might affect your relationship with Joon if you got together. In the end you decided to be close friends.

You started typing again to reply to MBLAQ's message.

To: GO G.O

Thank you for letting me visit the cafe Oppa.
I loved the cake!
Missed you too ^_^

To: Leader Seungho

Yo yo yo! 
Little girl? Oppa! I'm not little anymore!
Kekeke, yes we should ^^

To: Mir~

MIR!!!!
Haha, no problem! I've been wanting to visit ^^
MWORAGO?
DATE? WITH YOU?
O_o

To Joonie Joon

First of all...I already know that.
Second, no problem! It was about time to see the cafe..I mean you guys again. ^^
Third, uh thanks?
Fourth, why do you want to know? You want to try it? Kekeke~

Fifth...

I miss you too Joon Oppa. 
Nado, saranghae~♥

 

-9:45PM-

After reading and replying to your messages, your hands started to hurt and you were getting sleepy too.

You got out of bed, closed the lights, went back to bed and lied down. You were about to shut your eyes until your phone beeped and you received another message. But this time, from an unknown number.

-Unknown number
9:45PM

Take care of yourself...

"Huh?" you thought. You read it again and thought who it was. But since you were getting sleepy and tired, you put your phone beside your pillow and you fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Whew! Took me a while to think of a message! Haha! 

Hey guys, school is in 2 days and I'm worried that I might not be able to make a fanfic soon after this one. 
T____T 
So I hope that you'll wait for me ♥

New readers, keep on reading ;)
Comments, are always welcome!
Silent readers, I LOVE YOU.