Christmas Disaster

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQUD1V00ts8

---------------------------------------------------------------

-School, 5PM-

Everyone got together in your house. Everyone, including Junhyung. Your mom made her oh-so-delicious Kimchi pancake for everyone as your snack. 

Taeni came back from her phone call with her dad and announced something. "Hey guys, my dad said that we can go to that ski resort we've been planning for since we were Sophomores!" she squealed and jumped in excitement. 

Minhae pumped up her fist and yelled "YEAH!" making everyone stare at her and sat back down in embarrassment. You laughed along with the others and looked at your mom in the kitchen.

You stood up and walked up to her giving her a hand on setting up. "So, you heard the plan?" you said. Your mom nodded and looked at you. "You can go." you squealed and hugged her and said thanks. "

But..." she said. You jokingly rolled your eyes and listened to her condition. "Bring me along." your eyes widened and both of you laughed but you agreed on letting her join you.

 

Hours after, Minhae's parents came over. Minhae introduced Gina, Hyuna and BEAST to them. Gina and Hyuna were pretty alright with being introduced to parents however, BEAST wasn't so comfortable. They gave Minhae's parents small smiles and went back to talking with each other. 

Minhae also mentioned to her parents about the trip and agreed but also told her to bring them along. She laughed and nodded her head as a sign of agreement. 

"It's settled then! We'll all meet up in school since it's easier. Around 8AM?" Taeni said. Everyone nodded and pretty soon everyone began leaving. Minhae went back home to fix her things for tomorrow and brought it to your house and slept over. 

Hyuna left with Gina because Gina was staying at Hyuna's place for a while. BEAST was getting really comfortable with Gina around them, especially Doojoon. 

 

-~~~~~'s room, 8PM-

"So, you ready for tomorrow for another trip?" Minhae asked while checking her phone. 

"I guess so. As long as we're not bothered, if you know what I mean." you answered while packing your toiletries in the bathroom. 

After spending about 45 minutes to pack, you and Minhae stayed up till 11:00PM then went to sleep.

 

-Next Day, 6AM-

Waking up to Minhae's alarm which was so loud and annoying to hear, you got up first. You stretched out your arms and yawned. You got out of bed carefully and opened the curtains.

Minhae groaned and turned the other way avoiding the sun light. "Yah, wake up. You suggested to put an alarm and yet you can't even wake up to it." you said. 

Minhae turned again and you chuckled. "Fine. Don't blame me for not waking you up." you said again heading towards the bathroom.

You took a bath, changed into your black skinny jeans matching it with a white long sleeved shirt that had your name on it and white snow boots. You took out your gloves, snow cap, scarf and ear muffs and placed them in your bag. 

You looked back at Minhae and noticed that it was already 6:45. You grabbed the blanket and pulled it down making her shiver up. "Y-yah.." she said still half asleep.

 

"Get up or...I'll tell Yoseob or Hyunseung to drag you out of bed. You don't want them seeing you like that now wouldn't you?" you smirked and showed her your phone. 

Minhae looked up and stared you down. "You wouldn't..." she said in a low voice. "Oh, but I would. So if you don't get him, I'm dialing their number." you threatened. 

After a while, Minhae got up and took a shower, got changed and both of you went down the stairs to meet up with your mom who got up extra early to prepare snacks for the trip. 

You helped your mom with her stuff while you have yours in your other hand. The three of you went out the door and walked to your school.

 

-School gate, 7:05AM-

The three of you arrived first, then followed back Hyuna and Gina. Then followed by Taeni and her parents along with Minhae's parents. Then lastly, BEAST arrived. 

Two big white vans stopped in front of the school and the drivers both got out of the cars at the same time helping everyone with their luggages. 

You and your friends stayed in the first van while the parents stayed in the second. Then at exactly 8AM, you all drove off to the ski resort.

 

-Ski Resort, 9AM-

Once the driver pulled over, you and your friends all woke up at the same time. Some stretched their arms, some yawned and some were half awake and half asleep.

Everyone got out of the vans, got their luggage and went inside the resort all together. 

All the parents gathered together while you were with your group. "All right you guys. This will be room arrangements." Taeni said.

"Me and Hyuna in room 101.

Minhae and Gina in room 102.

Yoseob and Doojoon in room 103.

Dongwoon and Kikwang in room 104.

Hyunseung...alone..." she trailed off. 

 

Your eyes widened as you realized that you will sharing a room with Junhyung. 

 

"WHAT?!" both you and Junhyung said in unison.

 

"I am not sharing a room with him."

"I am not sharing a room with her." 

You looked at each other and looked away.

 

"Can't I just stay with Minhae or with my mom even?" you asked.

"Nope. Because my parents and your parents will be in another resort." she said.

Your jaw dropped and sighed. 

 

"Great..." you thought.

"This is going to be a disaster..." Junhyung thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my my my! You and Junhyung? Sharing a room? :O
How will that work out? *winkwink*