Trapped on Christmas Eve

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WKXOY6X3v4

Come let it snow~

---------------------------------------------------------

 

-Snow field, 11PM-

When the shack exploded Junhyung covered you using his body and held you close. The whole shack was gone but you and Junhyung were trapped under the wood and was covered by snow. 

You were on the ground and opened your eyes and found Junhyung holding you tight, he was protecting you...again. You shook him lightly to wake up but he wouldn't. You shook him even harder and he finally opened his eyes. 

As soon as he opened his eyes, he first saw how close the two of you were. He quickly moved and looked away. You sat up and noticed that the shack was blown to pieces. You also noticed that there wasn't much any space. It's as if, you were in a box that can only hold few things inside. 

"Looks like we're going to be here for a while..." Junhyung said.

"No ." you answered back. 

You were starting to shiver because it was getting colder and colder. So you hugged yourself while raising your knees up to your chest. Junhyung noticed that you were shivering and your lips was drying. 

He took off his snow jacket and moved close to you. He wrapped his jacket around you. You saw what he was doing and you wanted to remove it but he held your hands. 

"Stop.." he said. Your eyes widened. 

"You're shivering, your lips are drying. This should keep you warm." he said again. You looked at him then looked at away. 

"T-t-thanks..." you stuttered. He chuckled and moved away.

 

-12:15MN-

Junhyung looked at his watch and noticed that it was already 12 midnight. "Christmas eve..." he thought and sighed.

He looked over to you and noticed that you were falling asleep but still shivering. He also noticed that your lips were peeling. He searched his pocket for something and he found it.

He took his chapstick out and was about to put it on him but when he looked over to you. He moved again but closer this time and applied the chapstick to your lips. 

You saw him do that but you were too cold to say anything. This time Junhyung didn't move back to his spot and just stayed beside you. He applied the chapstick to his lips and you chuckled. He heard you chuckle and looked at you. "I..in..indirect k-k-kiss.." you stuttered again. 

Junhyung looked at the chapstick. "Oh ..." he thought.

 

You glanced at his watch and noticed that it's already Christmas Eve. "Me...merry..Christ-...tmas E..E...eve.." you greeted. Junhyung looked at you once more and laughed. "Still greeting me even though you're cold and we're both trapped here...on Christmas Eve." he said. 

He shook his head in amusement and looked at you again. 

 

-12:45MN-

You fell asleep for a while but then you woke up and noticed that Junhyung was shivering too. You wrapped his jacket around him as well and the two of you were sharing one jacket to keep warm. 

Junhyung looked up and noticed that you were closer than ever. He slightly smiled at you. "I guess...it's true then...I might just be falling for you...Rebel.." he thought and smirked. 

He slowly wrapped his arm around you and you didn't move but you felt his arm. He started rubbing your arm so that somehow you would be warm. Your heart started beating fast when you felt his arm around you. But then, you didn't push it off. You felt...safe and warm with him. 

"How could I...fall for a Bully...and on Christmas Eve..." you thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYAAAAAAAA!!!! XD
Did you understand this chapter?
Did you enjoy this chapter?

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!
New subscribers, thank for subscribing!! Keep on reading!! ^_~
New readers, welcome! How did you like the previous chapters?
Silent readers, I know you're there~ Thank you for reading~!