Back To School

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_t-rgCx4w

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeju, 7AM-

After last night's event, Hyuna told what happened to you to the rest of BEAST. You told everyone that you'll stay in the room while everyone went out to eat breakfast. 

You got out off bed and walked towards the window. You opened the curtain and the day light shined in your room. You looked outside watching the people out on the beach. You gave a sigh and went back to your bed. You sat down on the bed and checked your phone. 

 

You found three messages from your mom. 

Hi honey, how is it there in Jeju? I miss you and Minhae so much! Come back safely :)

~~~~~-ah, ate dinner yet? I'm eating alone tonight. T_T

Morning, been waiting for your reply~ Are you feeling alright? 

 

The last message warmed your heart. You sent a message back to your mom.

Sorry mom. It's been...hectic around her. I'm feeling fine. We'll be going home tonight and we'll be back to school tomorrow. 
Miss you too, take care ^o^

You clicked send and went back to sleep.

 

-Girl's room; 2:00PM-

"We should wake her up, she needs to eat something." a female voice said.

"~~~~~~-ah, wake up. You need to eat lunch." Minhae lightly shook you and you woke up. You blinked a few times until your vision was clear. You saw Gina, Hyuna, Taeni and Minhae surrounding your bed. 

"Here, Unnie." Hyuna smiled and placed the tray on the bed. 

"Guys, I'm not sick." you said.

"But you wouldn't go down either." Minhae answered back.

You smirked and began eating your lunch.

 

-Jeju, 7PM-

BEAST, you and your friends were packed up and all ready to leave Jeju. Gina offered you a ride to the airport but Taeni declined.

"It's okay Unnie. My dad's driver will bring us there instead. We don't want to hassle you as much as it is." Taeni said smiling at her.

"Aw~ Alright then." Gina smiled and hugged Taeni. She also hugged Hyuna, Minhae and You. 

 

"Komawo Unnie." you said.

"For what?" she said.

"Everything." you smiled. Gina gave you another hug and went over to the boys.

 

"It was nice meeting you. I hope that we could all see each other again." she said and bowed to everyone except Junhyung.

"Noona~ you should come visit us sometime!" Dongwoon said.

"Aish!" Doojoon smacked Dongwoon at the back of his head. Gina walked towards Doojoon and Doojoon froze looking at her. "Let's meet again soon Doojoonie~" she said smiling. Doojoon couldn't say anything else but nod.

 

Gina waved goodbye as the van brought you all to the airport. You all arrived, got off the car and went inside. Everyone got their ticket and waited until it was time to go in the plane. 

You sat beside Minhae and listened to your iPod. Taeni came over with drinks for the four of you. She handed Hyuna and Minhae bottled water, while she gave you coke. "Here you go Unnie." she smiled. You nodded and smiled and opened the bottle.

Yoseob looked at what you were drinking and nudged Junhyung. "Yah, it seems you aren't the only coke lover here." Junhyung glanced at you and looked away. 

 

-Airport; In the plane 7:45PM-

All the passengers went inside the plane and to their assigned seats. Minhae gave you the window seat and she sat beside you. 

Taeni and Hyuna were behind you and Minhae happily chatting away. BEAST was on the other side. 

After a while, the plane took off and made its way back to Seoul. 

 

-Airport, Seoul 8:30PM- 

As the plane landed, everyone stood up and got their stuff. You went out of the airplane and waited outside the airport. "See you guys tomorrow!" Taeni shouted and waved at everyone.

All of you waved back except Junhyung who was looking somewhere else. 

You took your phone out and called your mom. After talking to your mom, you waited with Minhae, Hyuna and BEAST. 

"~~~~~~-shi." Kikwang walked towards with a bottle of coke. You looked at him, gave him a small smile and bowed a little. You accepted the coke and the two of you began talking.

"You've been calling me '~~~~~~-shi' for a while now. Drop the formalities and call me by my name." you said taking a sip.

Kikwang chuckled and looked at you. "Only if you call me Oppa." 

You looked at him and looked away. "Forget it."

You and Kikwang laughed.

"Omo, looks like someone is getting close to ~~~~~ Unnie." Hyuna pointed at the two of you as she talks to Minhae. Minhae looked at you and Kikwang who seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

"I'll make sure that you'll smile like that more often ~~~~~-ah." she thought.

 

Your mom arrived driving her car. She honked the horn and waved from the inside. You looked over and saw that she was there. You smiled and looked back at Kikwang. "Thanks for the time. See you tomorrow." you said and walked over to your mom with Minhae.

Just then BEAST's ride came. BEAST and Hyuna went inside the van and drove off first.

You put your things in the trunk and sat in the front while Minhae sat in the back. You put your seatbelt on and your mom drove off. 

Minhae stretched and looked out the window. "You ready for tomorrow ~~~~?" she said.

You yawned and rested your head on the head rest and closed your eyes.

"Back to school once again..." you murmured and dozed off for the rest of the car ride back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

4AM! AHHH! XD It's because of Christmas break and New Year break that's making me sleep late XD
I'll be back tomorrow!