Don't.Touch.Me

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fwsbSkg-Ck

--------------------------------------------------

-At the field-

As the bell rang, all the students who were in PE class went into their locker rooms and changed into their PE uniforms. All the girls had their hair tied up into a pony tail or pig tails. You, Taeni and Minhae were the last ones to leave the locker room. Taeni's hair were tied like Chun Li from Street Fighter and Minhae's hair was tied up in a simple pony tail. As for you, you didn't like your hair up for personal reasons. 

All the male students looked at the three of you while heading out to the field. The girls were whispering to each other about how you were attending class. You glaced at them and they stopped. Minhae gigled and patted you on the back. "Such power. Chill, crouching tiger." she said jokingly.

"Alright everyone, pair up! Once you're with your pair start stretching." the coach whistled and everyone paired up. You and Minhae paired up while Taeni looked around for someone to pair up with. 

"Hi! I'll be your partner." a girl said smiling at Taeni. 

Taeni looked at you and you nodded. "Sure, I'm Taeni." Taeni smiled.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Hyuna." she smiled.

You smiled at Taeni and her partner and began stretching with Minhae. "Looks like Taeni found herself a new friend." Minhae chuckled and smiled. 

Minhae started to split and bent her back, all the guys stared at her. Some were even drooling because of her. "Minhae ah, you're making the boys drool...again." you said. Minhae sat back up and looked back. She laughed and stood up still laughing. 

You shook your head and bent forwards until you were able to hug your legs without bending your knees. 

 

"What a great day for PE." 

"Are you serious?"

"Hey, I'm only here because of the ladies."

The guys you met earlier arrived and sat on the bleachers.

 

"Girls, get ready for a mile run." the coach said.

"Nae~" all the girls replied.

 

All the girls lined up including you. Minhae, Taeni and Hyuna sat on the grass and watched you. You lined up between Nana and Raina. You all got on your knees and waited for the whistle. "You better stay out of our way or-" you cut Raina off "or what?". As soon as the coach blew the whistle everyone dashed off, Raina got left behind. "Aish!" she cursed and started running after you. 

"GO ~~~~~~!"

"YEAH YOU CAN DO IT!"

"GO UNNIE!"

Hearing the cheers of your friends and your new friend made you go faster and beat everyone with the record of 11 minutes. "Not bad ~~~~~." the coach commented. You nodded and smiled still catching your breathe. Minhae and the rest ran after you. "That was great!" she said. "Congratulations Unnie!" Taeni smiled. "Great job ~~~~-shi" Hyuna smiled. "You...can..call..me..unnie.." you said panting and giving her a smile. 

 

This time it was their turn, you sat down on the grass, drinking cold water while you cheered for your friends with your fist giving them the 'fighting' pose. 

"Yah! You made me lose." Raina walked up to you angrily.

"Not my problem." you said as you stood up and walked to another spot. Before even reaching, Raina grabbed your hair and pulled you back. Because of your fast reflex you twisted Raina's arm and pushed her hard that she fell on the ground. Nana and her friend helped her up. "Yah!" they both said.

 

The three guys on the bleachers saw you and Raina. He got off the bleachers and walked to where you were along with his friends. 

 

As soon as you turned around the 'bully' was right there with his friends. "Hey, that wasn't very nice." he said.

"And you call yourself a bully. Fake." you pushed him off to the side but he grabbed your waist and pulled you back. Your eyes widened and you immediately slapped him. You pushed yourself off of his grip. Everyone stayed quiet and stared at the both of you. 

"Don't

Touch

Me..." you said and walked back inside the locker room.

 

Minhae and Taeni saw you walking back to the locker room. They both glared at the 'bully' and ran after you. 

"Oppa! Kwaenchana?"

"Yeah..." he said touching his cheek.

"Hyuna, don't go near her." he said again.

"But.."

"Just do what I tell you!" 

Hyuna's eyes widened and felt afraid. She was never this scared to look at his cousin. "N-nae..." she mumbled softly.

-------------------------------------------

How is it so far? 
^^
Thank you for the comments! 
♥ ♥