Of all the people...I chose the right one

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29NJJERkGSg

It's over T_____T
But it's a happy ending! ^_^
BE SURE TO LISTEN TO THIS OKAY?! 
Even if it's over just replay it again XD

---------------------------------------------------------

-Ski Resort; Hotel, 10AM-

After last night, most of you slept in. Then you woke up by your phone because your mom sent a text message.

-Mom
10:00AM

Hey honey! Did you see the snow last night? I saw it and it was beautiful! 
Did you have a nice night with your friends? I had a great time here with Minhae and Taeni's parents. 
Oh and...GOOD MORNING <3

You smiled and replied to her message.

To: Eomma <33

Good morning to you too mom ^_^
Yes I did see the snow! I was with my friends, we all enjoyed it. 
Really? That's nice. I also had a nice night. 

You clicked send and closed your phone. You held on to your phone and brought it near your chest and squeezed it. "A nice night..." you thought and smiled.

 

Just then a knock came at your door. You stood up and when the door opened it was Junhyung. "Morning." he said.

"Oh, morning." you said softly still feeling shy after last nights kiss. Your first kiss...with Junhyung.

"Taeni is asking if you'll come down for breakfast." he said again. You nodded and smiled. Then he also nodded and smiled a little and left. 

You released a small sigh and got out of bed to get ready. After getting ready, you met up with Hyuna and Kikwang at the elevator and went down together. Then the three of you arrive at the restaurant and sat down on the table.

 

Taeni and Dongwoon were sitting beside each other. Yoseob and Doojoon were texting. Hyunseung and Minhae were arguing again. Gina was talking to the waiter about their orders and Junhyung was sleeping while sitting. 

Hyuna sat beside Gina while Kikwang sat beside Junhyung. You also sat beside Junhyung but on the opposite side. After a while your orders came and you all began eating. 

"~~~~~-ah, where were you when the snow was falling?" Yoseob asked. You looked up at him. "Oh, I was with Junhyung." you said. Then everyone looked at the both of you and stopped eating. But you continued eating and Junhyung was taking a sip. 

 

"Where were you guys?" Minhae asked. "Skating." you replied. "Skating? Where?" Taeni asked. "The ice skating rink, where else?" you chuckled and continued eating. 

"Yah, did something...happen?" Doojoon wiggled his eye brows while looking at Junhyung. Junhyung just looked away and continued eating. After eating and talking and laughing, all of you parted ways and spent your last day in the Ski Resort. 

 

-12PM-

Lunch time came but most of didn't want to eat yet because you were full. So most of you went outside to play, snowboard, ski and all other fun stuff. 

 

The girls went snow boarding while the boys went sledding. While going down the slope on your snowboard, you noticed MBLAQ right in front of you.

"Oppa! you shouted. They looked back and most of them lost balance and fell. You looked back for a while and back to face the front and giggled. 

 

After snowboarding, You all met up down the slope and Hyuna started taking pictures. Hyuna had a picture with all the girls. She also had a picture with BEAST and another one with MBLAQ.

 

Then this time, it was by pairs. Mir and Joon paired up and did a very manly pose. G.O and Seungho made a wacky shot which made everyone laugh. 

BEAST was up next for the pair shots. Doojoon and Dongwoon did the famous 'Doojoon pose'. Kikwang and Hyunseung did a y pose which made Minhae crack up. Junhyung and Yoseob did a cute pose but Junhyung was just smiling while Yoseob was pouting like a puppy. 

 

Next it was the girls turn. Minhae and Taeni did a taekwondo pose. You and Gina did a model pose. You and Minhae hugged each other as your pose together. You and Taeni did a heart shape pose. You and Hyuna did a y pose. Hyuna bit her finger while you bit the lace of your necklace and showed it off in the camera. 

 

-3PM-

After all the fun and the picture taking, everyone went back up and started packing. When everyone was done, all of you went down the lobby and waited for Taeni to check you out of the hotel. Then you waited for Taeni's car to arrive at the lobby.

 

Dongwoon and Taeni were being so cuddly that made Hyuna push Dongwoon off the chair and Taeni laughed. 

Minhae was sitting by the window and looked outside. "I don't want to leave yet..." she said. Hyunseung came to her and sat behind her. He was now leaning on the wall of the window and he wrapped his arms around Minhae's shoulder.

Minhae leaned her head on his chest and Hyunseung rested his on her head. "We'll come back again soon." he said. Minhae looked up at him and smiled. Hyunseung looked at her and smiled as well and kissed her forehead.

 

Doojoon and Gina were in a corner talking. "Gina noona..." he stuttered. "Aigoo, just call me Gina." she said smiling. "Ah~ Um, Gina...do you maybe...want to...go out sometime?" he asked and looked away. Gina rolled her eyes and smiled then placed her hand on his cheek and turned his head to face her.

Doojoon froze as he felt her hand on his cheek. "I would love to go out with you." she said looking at his eyes and smiled. 

 

You and Junhyung went for another round of snow boarding for the last time. You went ahead of Junhyung and perfectly stopped your board. Junhyung followed behind and he fell on his back. You laughed and got off your board, took your helmet and goggles off and returned it to the rent shop.

"At least help me up." he said reaching out his hand for you to pull him up. 

 

Still giggling you walked towards Junhyung. As you touched his hands you shriveled up and froze for a while. "Well?" he said. You shook your head and pulled him up. But then he purposely fell again and made you fall on top of him. "Woah!" you said.

"Sorry." you said. You were about to stand up but then he pulled you back.

"You still haven't said anything about last night." he said in a serious voice. 

 

-Flash back to last night, 12:00MN-

He opened his eyes and pulled back. You opened your eyes and looked at him. You blinked a few times and looked in a different direction. He looked at you for a while and also looked at the other direction. 

"Junhyung..."

"~~~~~~..."

Both of chuckled and looked at each other. "You go first." you said. "Um, well...remember when I asked if you considered me as your friend?" he said. You nodded and chuckled. "Yeah, but that was because you gave me coke." you giggled and looked away. 

He also gave slight giggle and went back to what he was going to say. "Well...do you consider me as more than a friend?" he continued. You looked up and looked at him. "You don't have to answer me now." he said as he stood up and started walking off. 

You watched him walk off until he stopped and you titled your head, confused. "But I expect an answer by tomorrow." you chuckled and stood up and walked behind him.

-End of flash back, 4:50PM-

 

"~~~~~~~-ah! Junhyung! Let's go!" Doojoon called. You got up, pulled him up and helped him take off the snow board. You started walking back beside him. Until you stopped and Junhyung looked back. 

He walked back to you and you looked at him. When he was already facing you, you leaned in and kissed him. His eyes widened as your lips touched his. 

You pulled back and looked at him. "But instead of a 'friend' or 'more than a friend' and since 'more than a friend' can mean as just 'close friends'. Why not consider you as...my boyfriend?" you said and gave him a soft smile. 

Junhyung just stood there looking at you, frozen. You rolled your eyes and moved out of his way. "Hurry up, or we'll get scolded by Taeni. And I don't want that to happen." you said while walking away.

But before you could walk far, Junhyung suddenly wraps his arms around your waist and place his head on your shoulder. You stopped and looked at him and smiled. 

"Of all the people...it just had to be you, doesn't it?" you said.

 

"Of all the people...I chose the right one." he whispered as he turned you around making you face him with his arms still around your waist. He slowly leaned in towards you and kissed your lips. He breaks the kiss and smiles and leans his forehead on yours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES. THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER. 
Sad to say T___T But hey, at least everyone enjoyed right? ^_^

WAAAAH! I finished my FIRST fanfic! 
I want thank you all for being so so SO kind for taking your time to read my fanfic! 
And this was my first fanfic too, just saying. ^^

All your positive comments made me really happy! 
I tried my best to keep everything in flow and also tried my best to keep you guys reading! 
THANK YOU AGAIN REALLY <3

Your COMMENTS are loved and still loved ♥
New Readers, keep on reading until you reach the end!
New subscribers, thank you again! REALLY!
Silent Readers, Still being Ninjas~ Haha! THANK YOU!!
New FRIENDS, WHAT'S UP?! HAHA! Hope you liked it ^_^

Once again, I am truly thankful to everyone! 
I also hope that you look forward to my new fanfic!
I've already thought of the characters and stuff I'm just missing a plot ^_^
I hope you enjoyed the next fic as you enjoyed this! 
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
NEOMU SARANGHAEYO!
WATASHI WA DAISUKI DESU!
MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT! 
♥♥♥♥♥