Dinner Disaster

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k93b1J5N_M0

------------------------------------------------------

-At the hotel; Girl's room, 4PM-

Minhae led you towards her bed and sat you down on it. Taeni grabbed the first aid kit while Minhae went down to the lobby to ask for an ice pack. 

You removed your shades and looked in the mirror that was behind the bed and touched your cheek. Just lightly touching it, you could feel the pain stinging. 

Just then Hyuna and Gina came inside the room. "Unnie, mianhae. Oppa just got carried away." she said avoiding your eyes.

"Aniyo. I've dealt with worse people." you replied still looking in the mirror. 

"But seriously, who would hit a girl like that?" Gina said. 

"It's because he's Yong Junhyung." Minhae said coming back with the ice pack. Gina looked at her with a confused look on her face. 

"He's known to be the bully of the school." Taeni said as she tended your wounds. 

"..and my cousin..." Hyuna whispered. 

You looked at Hyuna with a shocked expression "Your cousin? So he was the one that Taeni was talking about?" you said.

Hyuna nodded still avoiding your gaze. 

 

-BEAST's room, 4PM-

Yoseob handed Junhyung a bottle of water but refused it. "Come on, I know you want coke but we have to pay to get the one here in the room." he said.

Junhyung took the bottled water and took a sip. He walked towards the mirror and looked at his lip. 

"At least it stopped bleeding. Here." Doojoon said handing Junhyung an ice pack. 

"Hyung, you shouldn't have done that. I mean, I know you also bully girls but you don't hit them." Dongwoon said. 

Junhyung looked at Dongwoon from the mirror and Dongwoon just walked away pretending he didn't say anything. 

"Aish, who does she think she's dealing with..." he mumbled still looking at his lip.

 

-Girl's room, 6PM-

Taeni finished tending your wounds and put back the first aid kit in the cabinet. She walked back to you and sat beside you and let out a guilty sigh. "Maybe this was a bad idea..." she muttered.

You heard what she said and looked at her. "Hey, it's not your fault. Mr.Bully just got carried away. So don't feel bad Taeni." you said and smiled at her. You didn't like seeing Taeni feeling guilty or looking sad even if it was just a small matter. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce you guys. This is Gina." Minhae said.

"That's ~~~~, Taeni and Hyuna." she continued.

"Nice to meet you girls, I'm Gina. I'm assuming you're all younger than me?" she said.

"Guess so." Hyuna giggled.

"Then you can drop the formalities and call me Unnie." Gina smiled at Hyuna and to everyone else.

All of you nodded and smiled. But as you smiled, you suddenly felt pain from your wound. "Looks like I won't be able to smile for a few days." you joked. They all giggled and Minhae handed you the ice pack. 

"Unnie~ I really am sorry for what happened." Hyuna said as she walked to you. You stood up and gave her a hug. "Like I said a while ago, it's fine." you smiled and broke the hug and ruffled her hair. "Unnie~!" she whined. 

 

Taeni looked at her watch and noticed that it was time for dinner. She told everyone and got changed. Gina left the room and went to her room to get changed as well. As soon as Hyuna was done changing, she went to BEAST's room to check up on them.

 

-BEAST's room, 6:30PM-

"Oppas~" Hyuna poked her head in and quietly went inside. 

"Oh, Hyuna." Hyunseung said. 

"It's dinner time!" she smiled. Hyuna looked around and noticed that Junhyung wasn't there. "Where's Junhyung Oppa?" she asked.

"Shower." they said in unison. 

Hyuna nodded and left them room leaving them the message to tell Junhyung.

 

-Dining Hall, 7:15PM-

Everybody, except you and Junhyung, arrived at the dining hall at and went to their seats. 

 

"Hey, am I late?" a familiar voice said.

 

Doojoon's eyes widened as he saw Gina wearing a light pink shirt and grey jeans short and white converse. 

"No, not at all Unnie." Hyuna answered smiling at her. 

Gina walked towards Hyuna to sit beside her. Doojoon helped Gina by pulling out her chair for her. "Thank you." Gina bowed and smiled. Doojoon slightly bowed and went back to his seat.

"Unnie, I think Doojoon-shi likes you." Taeni whispered as she was also beside Gina. Gina looked at Doojoon and smiled. Doojoon smiled back. 

Kikwang noticed that there was an empty chair across him and asked "Where's ~~~~~-shi?" 

"Shower." Minhae simply said. "Ah..." was all Kikwang could say.

Hyuna noticed that there was also an empty chair beside Yoseob and asked "Oppa, where's Junhyung Oppa?"

"Shower." Hyunseung replied while taking a sip of his water.

"Still...?" she thought.

 

Minutes later you and Junhyung arrived at the same time. "Sorry I'm late." you both said in unison and looked at each other. 

Everyone looked at you and Junhyung for a bit and went back to talking. You rolled your eyes and walked towards Minhae and sat beside her and across you is Kikwang. Junhyung on the other hand, sat beside Yoseob making him face Hyuna. 

Taeni told the waiters to bring out what she made for everyone and while waiting, everyone decided to get know more about each other. 

"I suggest we play a short game while waiting." Yoseob said. 

"Each of us asks the person across us a question. Any kind of question and he or she must answer truthfully." he explained.

Everyone nodded. Yoseob started the game by asking Taeni a question "Have you...kissed a guy before?" he said slightly blushing.

Minhae's eyes widened and so did yours and both of you looked at Taeni and waited for her reply. "I....I...have..." she replied blushing and tried not to look at everyone.

All the girls whooped and all the guys clapped, except for Junhyung. He just...listened. 

"Yah, Taeni ah, you kissed someone already?!" Minhae exclaimed. Taeni couldn't say anything so she just nodded as she hid her red face behind Gina. 

"Alright I'll continue since, Taeni is still too shy." Gina said giggling. Taeni looked up at her and mouthed 'Thank you'.

"Doojoon-shi, right?" she asked.

"You can call me Doojoon." he said trying his best not to show a reaction.

"Alright then, Doojoon. Have you..." before Gina could even ask, their food came. 

"Aww~ I wanted to know the question~" Yoseob and Dongwoon pouted. All the girls giggled, even you but softly. 

 

"Thanks for the food!" everyone said in unison. 

"Taeni ah, this is great." Minhae exclaimed giving Taeni a thumbs up. "Taeni ah, you made this?" Hyuna asked. Taeni nodded and slight blushed again. "I had help though." Taeni said meekly smiling. "Even if you had help, it's still good." Gina said. 

The boys were happily eating their food especially Dongwoon. "Yah, slow down will you." Hyunseung said looking at Dongwoon. "I can't. It's too delicious~" he said making Taeni blush again. 

 

Junhyung just started eating his food but spit it out. Everyone looked up and looked at him.

"Yah, you call this food?" he said.

"Junhyung." Doojoon looked at him.

"This is nothing like I eat at home." he said again.

"Duh, because you're at the beach dummy." Minhae rolled her eyes.

"This isn't even food. I don't think it's even edible." Junhyung said again gazing his eyes on Taeni.

You looked at Taeni and even though she was glaring at him you could see her tears forming. 

"Yah..." you said as you gulped the water down your throat and looked at him. "Taeni tried her best for everyone." 

"Yeah? Well she could've tried harder." he answered.

"Oh, so now you think your special because you hit a girl?" you answered. "You couldn't even hit me back the last time I hit you." 

Junhyung stood up and made his way towards you with his tongue sticking out and cracking his knuckles. You pushed your chair back and stood up as well and faced him. Both of you were practically face to face already. 

"You're gonna hit me again?" you grinned while looking at him.

Junhyung grabbed your shirt and lifted you up. "Oppa!" Hyuna shouted. "Shut up." he said.

All the boys went to Junhyung. 

"Yah you crazy?!"

"Hyung, let go of her!"

"Junhyung!"

"I'll buy you coke!"

"Let her go Junhyung!"

they all said.

Minhae was about to him but you blocked her with your arm. "~~~~~-ah!" she said.

You looked down and your hair covered your face. "What's this? Giving up already?" Junhyung said.

You looked back up and grinned. "No." Right then and there you hit Junhyung's head with your head and he let you go making you fall on the floor. The girls ran towards you and helped you up. While the boys caught Junhyung. 

"Yah!" he shouted.

 

"STOP IT!!!!" someone yelled.

 

Your eyes widened and so did everyone else. You saw that it was Taeni who shouted. She glared at you and Junhyung and ran off.

"Taeni!" Hyuna called her. 

Hyuna looked back at Junhyung and shook her head. "Thanks a lot Oppa." she scoffed and ran after Taeni. 

Minhae and Gina walked you out of the dining hall to get some fresh air. BEAST was the only one left in the dining hall.

 

"Yah! What the hell? You could've been more nicer to the girl!" Doojoon shouted at Junhyung. 

Junhyung didn't look at Doojoon and just stood there. Doojoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Dongwoon walked out of the dining hall feeling embarrassed and disappointed. 

"Here." Kikwang threw an ice pack at Junhyung. Junhyung caught it and looked up at Kikwang who didn't say anything else and just left.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh, he's such a bully O_O
Guess who said who would buy Junhyung coke? Haha! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I drank 2 glasses of champagne and I'm not legal yet, hehe~!
Of course my parents were present so they let me drink ^-^
HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN! ♥

NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND NEW READERS ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ! I LOVE YOU ALL!
Comments, are so loved ♥