Rebel?

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_-6nSRNzSY

The beat of this song fits perfectly for a rebel, for me ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

-At the cafeteria 1:00PM-

"Uwa~ That was some good lunch." Minhae leans at the back rest of her chair and rubs her stomach lightly. 

Taeni releases a small burp and looks up at you and Minhae. "Oops, excuse me" she says smiling shyly. You and Minhae giggled at her face patted her on the head. "It's okay, you're still cute." you said, smiling.

"What's our next class by the way?" Minhae asked.

"I think it's PE next." Taeni responds lightly tapping her lips while pouting.

"If it is PE, that's something I wouldn't miss." you said drinking what's left of your drink, coke.

"Look at you, attending to class. Are you sure you're a rebel?" a voice suddenly comes in.

Raina and her friends walked towards you with their arms crossed and raised an eye brow. Minhae sits back up and stood up, getting pissed off. "Yah, don't you have anything better to do than mess with us?" she said.

"How many times do we have to tell you her name isn't 'Yah' ?" the girl on her left says.

"Don't you think I know that?" Minhae says making a 'duh' face.

"Nana, just shut up." Raina said then looks back at you. You finally look up and stood up from your seat. "You know what..." you leaned in towards her giving her the evil stare you usually give people. "Why don't you just back off...." you whispered but you made it loud enough for her to hear. Raina's eyes widened and was about to slap you until Taeni grabbed her wrist. "I wouldn't do that If I were you." she said in a serious voice. 

"Let's go." you said. Minhae glares at them and followed you. Taeni aggressively let go of Raina and followed after Minhae. 

Just as you were about to exit, the three boys opened the door and looked at you. You and your friends didn't notice them and just continued making your way out. 

The boys made their way to a table away from girls and ate their lunch. "Oppa~!" Raina squealed and ran to their table followed by Nana and another girl. "What do you want?" the guy that Raina called 'Oppa' took his shades off and looked at her. Raina slightly blushed and sat down beside him making his friend fall off his seat. "Oppa~ do you want to go out later?" she asked.

He scoffed and looked away "Why would I even go out with you?".

"I've got better things to do than hang out with someone as ugly as you." he continued.

"Oppa, that's mean." Raina whined and pouted.

"At least it's better than called a '' by her." Nana pointed out.

"Her?" the guy who fell on the floor said as he stood up and sat beside his friend.

"Yeah, that girl who just passed by you guys." the other girl said.

"Who is she anyway?" the other guy asked.

"She's the rebel of the school. Yet she still attends classes." Nana said.

"Rebel huh.." they thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the story still makes sense ^^
can you guys who's the other girl that is with Nana and Raina? Hehe, I'm sure you all know ^^