Back To School: Reason

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGs8vtjDxxY

Same as the "Weekend Getaway" chapter, this chapter will have parts. 
First part of "Back To School" is "CHANGE". This is the second part.
"REASON" 
which explains the song XD LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------

-School, 1PM-

The bell rang and everyone left the cafeteria. You walked with Minhae and Taeni back to the classroom but you didn't stay long. As soon as the teacher arrived, you left the classroom with your bag. 

You walked around the hall way and went to the back of the school where the PE field is located. You walked towards a big tree that you usually go to with Minhae and Taeni. You put your bag down and sat on the grass with your back leaning against the trunk of the tree and closed your eyes.

 

"You shouldn't skip class." a male voice said.

 

You opened your eyes and chuckled. "Then what are you doing?" you said looking away.

The male student walked up to you and sat beside you. "Why?" he said.

"Why what?" you hissed.

"Why are you like this?" he asked.

"Do I need a reason to?" you answered back.

"~~~~-" you cut him off. "Save it. Just go back to Kevin and his gang." you stood up, dusted the dirt on the back of jeans, grabbed your bag and walked off. 

The male student and stood up and grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him.

"Yah!" you shouted.

"Can you at least let me explain myself?" he said.

"Explain what Kiseop? Explain how you just watched me getting beat up by you and your friends?" you pushed him off with your free arm and scoffed.

"I wanted to help you! But-"

"But what?! Afraid that Kibum's brother might beat you like what he did to my brother?!" you yelled.

 

"To your best friend..." you stared at his eyes and Kiseop could feel the anger raging in your eyes.

 

You pulled away your arm from his grip and walked off. 

Kiseop released a sigh and scurried after you.

----------------------------------------------

Short? I know it is T_T 
I got stuck at the "To your best friend..." part. Lol
ENJOY READING MY DEAR READERS!
 

A message to silent readers~ EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T COMMENT, I KNOW YOU'RE READING. LOL. AND I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING ♥ NEOMU KAMSAMHAMNIDA HAGU NEOMU SARANGHAEYO ^^