Weekend Getaway: Meeting at the Airport

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdd6FnaMCcs

This chapter will be divided into different parts! Part one, Meeting at the Airport! 
Go go go~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At ~~~~~'s house; ~~~~~'s room, 5AM-

SPLASH~!

You froze up and wiped your face and looked up to see who soaked you with very VERY cold water.

Minhae.

Minhae grinned "Good Morning~" she said as she winked.

"Lee.Minhae.You.Better.RUN." you said pausing for every word and emphasizing RUN. 

Without hesitating, Minhae ran out of your room with the bucket, and you stood up still soaking wet and ran after her around your house. "YAH!" you yelled. Minhae couldn't do anything except run and laugh.

While you were chasing her, your mom watched the two of you while making the Kimchi that she said she would make. She shook her head in amusement and continued with what she was doing. 

After running around the house, you finally caught Minhae back in your room and tackled her. She landed on the bed screaming and giggling because you were tickling her sides. "O-kay! S-sorry! Hahaha!" she said. You stopped and sat on the floor with your head resting on the cushion, catching your breath. 

"Yah, that was very uncalled for." you said panting. "It was either that or electrocute you." she said, also panting.

Your eyes widened and turned to her. "WHAT?!" 

Minhae raised her hands in the air "I'M KIDDING!" she giggled.

You looked at the clock and it was already 5:45AM. You stood up and started stretching. After stretching, Minhae told you that she'll be helping your mom with the Kimchi, you nodded and led her out of your room. You locked your door and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. 

 

-BEAST's dorm, 5:45AM-

"YAH! GET UP!" Doojoon exclaimed.

Everyone groaned and got out of bed half asleep. Doojoon noticed that Dongwoon was still asleep. 

"Dongwoon ah~ Get up." he said lightly shaking Dongwoon. 

"5 more minutes..." he mumbled.

Doojoon shook his head and pulled him up to sit down. Dongwoon sat on the bed but still asleep. His head was bobbing up and down like a bobbing doll. 

Hyunseung and Kikwang were slightly laughing seeing the maknae in that position. Doojoon placed his hands on his waist and shook his head. "Aish, I bet he was playing video games again..." he thought.

Yoseob was about to take a shower until the bathroom door opened. "Oh..." he said. Junhyung came out of the bathroom topless. Only wearing his dark blue jeans and using his towel to dry his hair. 

"Since when were you up?" Yoseob asked.

"Why?" 

"No reason..." Yoseob said. He watched Junhyung walk inside the room and he walked inside the bathroom. "He's never been up this early before..." Yoseob thought.

 

-~~~~~~'s house, 6:30AM-

You were all dressed up and ready to go. You were wearing your black tank top that Minhae gave you, matching it with dark blue jeans and black converse. 

You grabbed your duffel bag, ray bans and army cap and went downstairs. 

You placed your bag on the floor near the door and headed towards the kitchen. You found Minhae and your mom packing up the Kimchi in a container. "Wow, done already?" you asked.

"Yup." Minhae smiled. 

Your mom looked at the time and looked back at the two of you. "Oh, you girls should leave. Taeni must be waiting." your mom said handing you the Kimchi container. You took the Kimchi and placed it inside a plastic bag. You and Minhae grabbed your bags and headed for the door. "Have fun girls!" your mom hugged the both of you and gave kisses on your cheeks. 

Minhae smiled and you nodded at your mom. Both of you walked out of the house and made your way to the bus stop. 

 

-BEAST dorm, 6:30AM-

"Let's go. We have to pick Hyuna up." Hyunseung said grabbing his things.

All the boys grabbed their stuff, double checked if they left something behind and headed out the door. They walked down the stairs instead of the elevator because it was taking too long and walked towards the parking lot. The all went inside the black van, closed the door and the driver drove off to the airport.

 

-Airport 6:45-

Getting off the bus, you see Taeni waiting with her parents. You and Minhae bowed and greeted them. They bowed back and gave you their tickets. Taeni's parents gave the remaning tickets to her and left because of their work. 

 

BEAST and Hyuna also arrives at the airport. Hyuna smiles as she sees Taeni. "Taeni ah~!" Hyuna yells. Taeni looks back and smiled. She and Hyuna greets each other with a hug and greets you and Minhae. "Hyuna, been a long time." Minhae said. 

Hyuna nodded and looked back. "Oppa! Ppali!" she yelled.

You looked up and your smile faded away as you saw BEAST walking towards you. 

 

Junhyung was busy talking to the guys until he heard Hyuna calling them over. Junhyung's eyes widened as soon as he saw you.

 

"What is he doing here?" 

"What is she doing here?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooooh~