Game

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzeqe_YDSqw

It's the song that inspired me~ Haha ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeju Island 8AM- 

Arriving at Jeju Island, everyone got their belongings and walked out of the airport. You, Taeni, Minhae and Hyuna stood side by side and looked at the view. 

"I can't wait to hit the beach!" Hyuna clapped her hands and giggled. 

Minhae looked at you and lightly nudged you. "If there's the beach..."

"There are always games" you finished giving each other a high five.

 

BEAST also went out of the airport and looked at the view. "Whoa..." they all claimed except for Junhyung. 

 

Taeni gathered everyone and told them their room assignments as soon as their ride arrived. The whole trip to the hotel was slightly awkward and uncomfortable for some. 

"~~~~~-ah, kaja!" Minhae said grabbing your hand and pulled you away from the group. Taeni waved and giggled and looked back at Hyuna. "Where are they going?" Hyuna asked. "Their room. They'll probably head to the beach after they change." Taeni replied, smiling back at Hyuna. 

Taeni and Hyuna linked arms and walked to their rooms as well. 

 

BEAST was also heading to their rooms. The six of them had one suite with six rooms. "This is even better then our dorm.." Dongwoon said looking around the room. Hyungseung and Yoseob agreed by nodding their heads and with their mouth wide open. "Yah, get a grip you two." Junhyung said.

"Let's head to the beach." Kikwang suggested. 

All the boys changed into their board shorts and their shirts and went out of their room. Once they arrived at the beach, they found Hyuna and Taeni near a shaded area. Hyuna was wearing a black bikini with a light blue sarong wrapped around her waist. Taeni was wearing a violet one piece with black swim shorts. 

Dongwoon's eyes widened as he saw Taeni and tried to hide his red face. Taeni looked at him and gave him a warming smile. Dongwoon shyly smiled in return.

"Hyuna yah, where are the other two?" Doojoon asked.

"Over there." Taeni pointed at you and Minhae.

You and Minhae were playing volleyball with other beach goers. Minhae was wearing a light green bikini and black shorts. Her hair tied up in a pony tail and was wearing white ray bans shades. You were wearing a dark blue bikini with an over sized shirt over it. Your hair still down as usual and you were wearing the same shades as Minhae. 

Hyungseung and Yoseob couldn't keep their eyes of Minhae while Kikwang couldn't take his eyes off of...you. 

Junhyung was too busy enjoying his coke until the volleyball knocked his drink out of his hands.
Hyuna cupped her hands over as she got shocked. Even the boys' mouth were wide open. 

You and Minhae ran towards the Junhyung but you didn't know that the ball hit his drink. "Omona, mian-" you bowed but then looked up and saw that it was Junhyung and stopped.

"On second thought. Never mind." you grinned. "Let's go Minhae." you were about to leave until Junhyung grabbed your wrist. You stopped and turned back. "You want to play..." he smirked.

"Let's play."

You scoffed and pulled away your arm from his grip.

 

"Game on." you grinned and walked back with Minhae.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Clash of the Rebel and Bully up next? 
Yes or no? 
Hihihi ♥