Let's Play...Volleyball

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6CNyKNgWM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ^^
It fits the chapter right? ^o^

--------------------------------------------------------------

-At the beach, 10AM-

You and Junhyung became team captains. You chose Minhae, Kikwang, Taeni and Doojoon. Junhyung chose Hyuna, Hyunseung,  Yoseob and Dongwoon. 

Before starting, someone walked over to you and the rest. "Mind if I be the referee?" she asked. Everyone looked at the mysterious girl. She was wearing a white tank top and jeans that were shorts. Underneath was her striped bikini and her light brown hair was down like yours. Doojoon couldn't look away until Taeni tugged his shirt. "Doojoon-shi, please keep your head in the game" she said smiling. 

Doojoon shook his head and looked away, but would glance at the mysterious girl from time to time. 

Minhae walked up to her and nodded. "Sure. You are...?" she said. 

"Oh, my name is Gina. Choi Gina." she said smiling.

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Lee Minhae. I'll introduce you to the rest later." she said running back to her team.

"Alright, let's start!" Gina said.

 

Your team served first. Taeni hit the ball as hard as she could and it flew high over the net. Hyuna was quick enough to pass it on to Yoseob and Yoseob hit it over the net. Kikwang passed it to you and you spiked it which made your team earn a point. 

"Alright! Go ~~~~~~!" Minhae said as she high fived you.

You smirked at Junhyung and went back to your position.

 

Once again it was your team that will be serving. This time Minhae served the ball, it went over the net. Hyuna hit the ball over the net and Kikwang passed it to you close to the net, but even before you could hit it Junhyung spiked it and the ball went passed you. 

"YAH!" Minhae yelled. 

Your eyes widened and Taeni ran towards you. "Unnie, you okay?" she said as she touched your shoulder.

You shook your head and glared at Junhyung who was receiving high fives from his team mates. "Hmph...yeah." you said and gave a meek smile to Taeni. 

 

This time it was Junhyung's team serve. Hyuna went out with the ball and went to her position as the server. Junhyung took his shades off which made the ladies who were watching scream. 

 

"Omona~! He's so cute!" one of them squealed.

 

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. Junhyung caught your eye and smirked at you. You caught him smirking and gave him your baddest glare, he did the same. 

 

"Alright, start!" Gina said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung almost hit you! Bad boy! 
XD
Did you like the Gina and Doojoon moment? 
I suddenly remembered G.NA's music video that Doojoon was in ^^

I'll try to update as much as I can. We're currently celebrating New Year here ^^
Dinner won't be until 12MN ^o^