Choi Taeni

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzLzlGQ6NWw

This is a special chapter about your friends.
Taeni's past will also be revealed! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeju; Beach, 8PM-

After the ruckus that happened at the dining hall. Taeni stopped running and slowly catching her breath. She sat down on the sand with her knees up her chest and started crying. 

"Taeni ah..." Hyuna softly called her name. Taeni didn't bother to look, she continued crying. 

Hyuna sat down beside her and rubbed her back comforting her. 

 

-Balcony, 8:15PM-

Minhae and Gina led you out of the dining hall and arrived at the balcony of the hotel. From there you could hear the waves of the ocean and the breeze of the wind. 

You held onto the rails of the balcony and looked out in the darkness. Gina went back inside to get a glass of water for you while Minhae stood beside you. 

"It's been so long since Taeni shouted like that." you said. Minhae looked at you and looked up at the dark sky.

"Yeah, it's been...3 years? During middle school, right?" she said and you nodded still looking out. 

 

-Flash back, 3 years ago; Middle School-

"Yeah!"

"Take that!"

"Nerd!" 

 

You and Minhae came across students surrounding a student. Minhae's eyes widened and looked at you. "Yah, it's that girl. Choi Taeni." she said.

Without hesitating, you and Minhae made your way towards Taeni who was badly hurt. Her legs were covered in bruises and her face was covered with flour. "Yah, kwaenchana?" Minhae asked taking off her jacket and wrapped it around Taeni. You glared at everyone and said "Yah! Just because she did better doesn't mean you can hurt her!"

Taeni looked up and heard your words. Her eyes softened while looking at you. 

"Fine! We'll hurt you and your friend instead!" middle school girl Raina said.

Everyone nodded and started throwing rocks at you, Minhae and Taeni. Minhae covered Taeni leaving Minhae out in the open for them to hit her. You looked back at Minhae getting hit and blocked the rocks. 

Rocks were hitting you from behind, from the side and even from the front. You face was badly hurt as well but you had to protect your friends. 

"Yah! ~~~~-ah!" Minhae tried to get your attention but you didn't move an inch from your spot. 

All the students continued throwing rocks.

Taeni looked up and saw you getting hurt. "S...s...." she whispered. 

 

"S-stop.."

"Sto...p..."

 

"STOP IT!!!!!!" Taeni shouted.

Everyone stopped and stared at Taeni. Minhae got off Taeni and looked at her. "Y-yah.." she said. Taeni carefully stood up and took off the jacket that Minhae gave her and wrapped it around you. She looked at your bruised face and glared at Raina. 

Raina's eyes widened as she saw Taeni walking towards her. Taeni raised her hand up in the air and slapped Raina as hard as she can making her fall on the ground. 

Taeni grabbed you and Minhae and went out of the classroom and took you to the clinic. 

 

"Omona!" the nurse ran towards the three of you and treated you all. 

The nurse was done with Minhae and Taeni but she treated you longer because of the cuts on your legs and the bruises in your face. After a while she was done and told the teacher of your next class to excuse you and your friends. 

"~~~~-ah, kwaenchana?" Minhae asked. You nodded and slightly smiled but hissed in pain. 

"Uh...um..." 

You and Minhae looked up at Taeni and waited for what she was going to say. 

"K...ko...komawo..." she stuttered playing with her fingers and looking down. 

"Aniyo. It was nothing. I could've endured it longer." you joked and smiled at her.

She looked up and slowly smiled at you. 

 

"Thanks... too." you said. Taeni's eyes widened and softly smiled again. 

 

-Balcony, 8:45PM-

"She's strong when she needs to be..." you said.

"She can fight when she needs to..." Minhae added.

"...and she's the only one that can slap Raina." both you and Minhae said in unison. 

You looked at each other laughed. 

"I guess I owe her an apology huh?" you said. "Not really, but I think you should." Minhae said. 

You lightly smacked her head and she lightly pushed you. 

Gina walks back with the glass of water and hands it to you. "Thanks, unnie." you smiled.

"Will she be fine?" Gina asked. 

"Yeah, she will." Minhae nodded and looked up at the dark sky again.

 

-Beach, 9PM-

Taeni finally stopped crying and wiped her tears away. She looked up and listened to the sound of the ocean. 

"Hyuna...thanks for staying with me." she said.

Hyuna raised her knees up to her chest and hugged it. "Kwaenchana. It's also my fault for bringing Junhyung Oppa... If I knew that he would act that way, I shouldn't have brought him." she said pouting.

"No, it's fine. Hopefully... ~~~~~ Unnie and Junhyung-shi will be friends...?" Taeni and Hyuna looked at each other and laughed at what Taeni said knowing that it's impossible for them to be friends after what happened. 

 

"I sure hope so though..." Taeni thought.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh my, 5:35AM XD
I'll be back tomorrow~ ^^ 
Love you my dear readers~