Bestfriend

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2utJDYr7aQ

Live performances are always better right? ^^

---------------------------------------------------

-School, 4PM- 

You went back inside the school building and passed the hallway. The students saw you and had their eyes on you again, but this time they're looking at you because of Kiseop. He was scurrying after you. 

"~~~~~!" he yelled.

You looked back but continued walking until you met up with Minhae and Taeni. You stopped by their classroom and said that you were going ahead first. They nodded and watched you leave the classroom. Once you reached outside Kiseop was there and stopped right in front you.

"Just me alone will you!" you shouted. The students were practically watching you and Kiseop. Most of them were whispering to each other as they watched. You glanced at the students then you looked back at Kiseop. You pushed him off using your shoulders making him move out of your way.

 

BEAST came out of their classroom and they saw you passing by them. Yoseob looked at you and tilted his head. "What's the matter with ~~~~?" he said. The boys did the 'I don't know' movement while Junhyung was too busy bullying his classmates.

 

-School gate, 4:20PM-

You reached the gate and you were about to leave until Kiseop finally caught up with you and spun you around. 

"Listen to me!" he shouted. You looked away but stood still.

"Look, I didn't know that your brother was being beat up by Kibum's brother alright?" he continued.

You scoffed and glared at him "Excuses, excuses." you hissed.

"It's the truth!" he shouted again.

"Then why weren't you there at the hospital when he was being operated?" you asked, angrily.

"Because.."

"Because what?"

"Because...I was the one who told Kibum where he worked." he said trying to avoid your gaze. Your eyes widened and tears began to form.

 

-Flash back; Middle School-

"Where is he?"

"I..don't...know.." 

"Liar!"

 

Middle school student Kiseop was being pushed and punched by Kibum's brother and his friends. "Beat me up all you want...heck, kill me if you must. I'm still not telling you where he is right now." Kiseop said panting.

"You better tell me where you friend is or else..." 

"Or else what?"

Kibum's brother held up a picture of Kiseop's girl friend. Kiseop's eyes widened and looked at Kibum's brother. "You wouldn't." he hissed.

"Oh, but I would. After what you and Thunder did to my brother and his friend? Who wouldn't." he smirked.

"Now, tell me where he Thunder is?" he asked once again.

 

Kiseop released a sigh and looked at Kibum's brother. "MBLAQ...cafe.." he muttered with hesitation.

"That's a good boy." he grinned and left Kiseop throwing the picture of his girl friend. 

-End of flash back; School gate, 4:50PM-

 

You looked up at the sky trying to hold back your tears but it was too late. You looked back at Kiseop and he saw you crying. You wiped your tears away but black smudges from your eye liner messed up your make up.

"~~~~~~...I-" 

 

SLAP~!

 

You slapped Kiseop much harder than you slapped Junhyung. His cheek turned red but he didn't mind because he knew that you were angry. 

"You.were.his.best.friend." you paused for every word while crying. 

You turned your back on him. You slightly looked back and said "...and best friends don't betray each other..." you walked off leaving the school.

 

Junhyung was just passing until he saw you and Kiseop talking, he hid behind a tree and eaves drop for a bit. He looked at you and for the first time he saw you...crying. When he saw you in that situation, he felt his heart sink and watched you leave.

----------------------------------------------

Omo~ Junhyung saw you cry. 
Kiseop ah! Why must you betray? >.<
MBLAQ Cafe *winkwink* Wouldn't that be awesome to go to?
Unfortunately, Kiseop had a girl friend in middle school...in this story. XD
Junhyung, aigoo. Bullying your classmates. Tsk tsk. XD

I just realized that there's a huge age difference for Kiseop, Kevin and the rest of U-KISS xD
Kevin was only in grade school along with Kibum and Junhyung when they went after Kiseop and he was like, middle school XD
So when they met at the beach in Jeju, Kiseop's probably like in his 20s while Kevin and the rest are around Junhyung's age. Except for Dongho XD I'm keeping him as a 16y/o XD WAHAHAHA! Hope this explains it if you're wondering about the age difference and all that XD ^^