Back To School: Change

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_2L8w8JW8

You got back Sunday night and now you're in school!

------------------------------------------------------------

-Seoul; ~~~~~'s house, 7AM-

Girls girls girls nareul ddara change
(Modu da change) modu da change
(Modeun geol change) modeun geol change
(Ijeneun change) ijeneun change
I’m gonna change change change change change

You slowly opened your eyes and looked up at the ceiling hearing your alarm. You sat up and stretched your arms then you turned your alarm off. You looked outside the window and released a small sigh. 

You got out of bed and did your usual stretch but you couldn't stretch as much as before of your minor injuries. You walked inside the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. 

You went out of the bathroom and grabbed your phone. You sent a message to Taeni and Minhae.

Hey. You guys go ahead to school. I'll catch up ^^
-~~~~~^^-

You clicked 'send' and went back in the bathroom to take a shower.

 

-At School; 7:45AM-

Minhae and Taeni met each other at the gate of the school. "Annyeong Unnie." Taeni smiled.

"Annyeong~. ~~~~~ isn't here yet?" she asked looking around.

Taeni shook her head as she looked around and looked back at Minhae.

"~~~~~~-ah, where are you..." Minhae thought.

 

-~~~~~~'s house; 8AM-

"Honey! It's already 8!" your mom said coming from your door.

You unlocked your door and opened it. "I'm done." you said. Your mom looked at what you were wearing from top to bottom and just...smiled. "Hurry up, dear." she said as she went down the stairs.

Before she reached the stairs, she looked back up to your room and her smile disappeared. "Sanghyun-ah... she's at it again..." she thought.

After getting your make-up and hair done, you finally grabbed your bag, phone and went down. "I'll see you later, Eomma." you said heading straight out to the door. Your mom watched you walk off and released a sad sigh. 

 

-School; 8:25AM-

Classes have begun. School gate has been closed. Minhae and Taeni were in class. Minhae was playing with her phone, not minding the lesson while Taeni took all the notes down for herself and for you.

Classes got dismissed early and everyone went to the cafeteria to get some early lunch. 

"Unnie... ~~~~~ Unnie has never been this late before. Right?" Taeni asked walking beside Minhae.

"Not unless..." Minhae mumbled. "Unless what?" Taeni said.

 

Just then, the school doors opened and everyone's eyes were on...you. The whole school even the teachers had their eyes on. You began walking the hall way with your changed style. Your hair was up, you had earrings and heavy eye-liner on. You were wearing a blank tank top and over it was a leather vest. Your jeans were faded blue and you were wearing black heels.

As you were walking, Raina, Nana and Lizzy stopped you. "So, finally showing your true self?" she mocked. 

"I have always shown my true self Raina. Why don't you try it." you smirked and pushed her out of your way. 

You spotted Minhae and Taeni and greeted them. "U..unnie?" Taeni carefully asked. "Yeah, it's me. Don't worry Taeni." you said and smiled. 

"~~~~-ah, changed your style again?" Minhae raised a brow and smirked. "This has always been my style." you chuckled. 

The three of you started walking the other direction and made your way to the cafeteria. Once you were out of sight, the students rushed after the three of you to the cafeteria.

 

-Cafeteria, 11AM-

Minhae grabbed you and Taeni trays and was the first in line. You got your usual favorite lunch and drink. Bulgogi, plain rice and a can of coke. 

The three of you got your lunch and went to your usual table. You sat down and caught everyone staring. "Why are they still staring..." Taeni whispered to Minhae.

"Because for them, it's rare to see ~~~~~ like this." she whispered back looking at you. Taeni nodded and began eating.

You and Minhae also began eating and so did the rest of the students. "It's like...you need to start something before they do it." Minhae said. You chuckled and just minded your business. 

 

"Kya~! BEAST~!" one student squealed.

 

Once again, everyone's eyes were by the door and saw BEAST. This time they were complete and they were also with Hyuna. Hyuna eyed your group and ran towards your table. 

"Hyuna!" Taeni said as she greeted her with a hug.

"Taeni-ah~!" Hyuna said.

"Oh...~~~~ Unnie...?" she carefully said looking at you. You nodded and smiled at her. Hyuna hesitantly sat beside you and felt like she was going to get beaten up just by sitting beside you. "Are you okay?" you asked looking at her. 

Hyuna couldn't say anything but nod and meekly smile at you.

Minhae looked back and noticed that Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung were here. She looked back at Hyuna and said "Hyuna, doesn't Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung go to a different school?" 

"Oh! They got transferred here." Hyuna answered. "Waeyo?" Taeni asked.

Hyuna shrugged. "I'm not sure. They just told me this morning." 

 

Yoseob caught a glance of you but wasn't sure if it was really you. He glanced again and his eyes widened. "No way..." he mumbled. 

"What?" Hyunseung said as he looked at where Yoseob was looking at...you.

"Is that...~~~~~~?" Hyunseung said again.

All of them looked back, even Junhyung.

"She looks...different." Kikwang said.

Junhyung tried looking away but couldn't keep his eyes off you, but not in a attracted kind of way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your style is the one on the 3rd picture ^^
I'll update later this afternoon or tonight~ We have visitors~