Reunion

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yamO_pTMZn8

Guess who's coming back? ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

-School, 3PM-

"Uwaaaaa~! SCHOOL VACATION TILL JANUARY!" Minhae stood up pumping her fist up and down making you and Taeni crack up. The three of you grabbed your stuff and made your way to the school gate. 

Just then a taxi cab just stopped right in front you three. You stopped and looked at each other. When the door opened, a familiar person came out.

Hyuna caught up with you three and she too was shocked. All your mouths were widened and all of squealed at the same time.

 

"UNNIE!!!!!!" you all said.

 

"Hey girls!" the familiar voice said and giggled and hugged you all.

Hyuna looked back and saw BEAST coming out as well. She told them to over and they did and they were surprised as well. Especially Doojoon.

 

"NOONA~!" Dongwoon said and hugged her.

"Gina Noona! Nice to see you again!" Yoseob said also giving her a hug. 

Every one except for Junhyung gave a hug to Gina and also except for Doojoon who just froze there like a statue. 

"Still as cold as ever, I see." Gina said to Junhyung who was looking away.

"Hi Doojoonie~" Gina said and smiled at Doojoon. Doojoon gave her a slight wave and a small smile making you, Minhae, Taeni and Hyuna whisper to each other and giggle.

You walked behind Gina and Hyuna walked behind Doojoon. You nodded at each other and both of you pushed them at the same time making Gina fall forward but thanks to Hyuna's push, Doojoon caught her just in time.

They looked at each other, flushed. Gina just smiled but Doojoon started blushing crazily.

You, Minhae, Hyuna and Taeni couldn't stop smiling and giggling. Kikwang saw you smiling again and it made his heart flutter. Junhyung also saw you smile but tried to look away.

You caught Junhyung looking at you and you gave a long stare and a merong. 

Junhyung saw you did that to him and rolled his eyes and turned around. Once he turned around, he found himself slightly...smiling.

------------------------------------------------------

AHHH! I'm crazy for G.NA MOMENT WITH DOOJOON! XD
Omo, Junhyung <3 

I know it's short, but I wanted Gina back in the story ~ haha! XD