Bad Girl, Good Girl

My Life With You In High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdV3Nclfo7A

Firstly, I would just like to thank to my 9 subscribers! I'm really happy that you guys subscribed to it! 
Look forward for more chapters! 

Neomu saranghaeyo ~ ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------

First day of High School.
But it's just a normal day for you. 

Hearing the sound of your alarm, you wake up and shut it off still half asleep. You get out of your bed and start stretching for 5 minutes. Stretching has always been a daily routine for you every morning, even when not going to school. 

You lightly scratch your head and went inside the bathroom. Turning on the lights you look at yourself in the morning with a bloated face. Still half asleep, you walk in the shower room and started taking a shower.

"Honey, Minhae's here!" your mom shouts.

Coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around you, Minhae comes barging in your room.

"Yah. At least knock will you.." you muttered.

"At least lock your door." she says.

Minhae hands you the school uniform from your closet. You grabbed it and changed inside the bathroom this time locking your bathroom door. 

"Where's Taeni?" you ask.

"Already on her way."

"So early?"

"She said she wanted to find the best seats for us in the classroom."

"She already knows we're staying in the same class?"

"You know how she is." Minhae chuckles.

After changing, you unlock the bathroom door and walked towards the mirror combing your mid-length hair. 
Minhae walks towards you and checks herself in the mirror as well.

"Wow, I never knew you'd look good in a skirt." Minhae joked.

You lightly punched her shoulder and grabbed your messenger school bag. "Have fun in school girls." your mom hands you money and also Minhae. "Oh, Mrs. Park! You don't have to. Dad gave me enough money already." she says giving the money back. "Nonsense! You're like my second daughter already!" your mom smiles handing the money back. 

"If you don't want it..." you said looking at the money and grabbed it then ran out of the door.

"Yah! ~~~~-ah!" Minhae shouts. Turning back at Mrs.Park giving her a hug then ran out after you.

-At School 7:50AM-

Finally catching up after you, Minhae grabs the money back before you could even hide it away. Both of you laughed and made your way inside the school. 

While walking with Minhae, the school Queenkas stopped right in front of you. 

"You might wanna move." you said in a low-tone keeping a straight face.

"Honestly, you just keep every class. So why wear the uniform?" 

"Yah, just leave us alone." Minhae answered back.

"Did you just call her "Yah" ?"

"Yeah, isn't that her name?" you chuckled. 

"No it's not! Her name is Raina!" 

"Babo.." Minhae muttered.

Raina walked towards you that your face were close to each other you can practically hear her breathing. 

"You might want to brush your teeth." you said, smirking. "It smells like..." you walked passed by her and stopped right where her ear was. "Smells like...smoke?" Raina's eyes widened. 

"Good morning ladies." the principal walks by greeting the five of you.

"Good morning!" you and Minhae says with a warm smile. You turn back to Raina and scoffed walking away. 

"Oooooh, got her good." Minhae comments while giving you a high five.

--------------------------------------

too long? kekeke ^^
oh and this is what your uniform looks like ^^ --> http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/df4.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!