Ouch

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

The next day, when Bio class came around, I wasn't sure if I was excited or freaking out at the fact I was about being face to face with TOP since Saturday. I had asked Daesung if he was at school during first hour, and Daesung had said yes.

CL walked into class and sat down in her usual spot. "How are you?" she asked softly.

I turned around and looked at her. "This give you a hint?" I held up my shaking hand.

"Just... Don't act like anything's wrong. Maybe he's over it."

"I doubt that." I sighed.

Minzy soon walked in, and gave me a weak smile.

I opened my notebook and looked over my notes, trying to seem busy for when TOP would walk in.

Soon, I heard the clatter of books hitting the lab table. I couldn't help but glance over. TOP grabbed his stool, put it as far away from me as he could, and he sit down.

I gulped and wrote random scribbles in my book, not knowing what to say.

To my relief, class started. "Okay." our professor sighed, handing out packets. "Since we are studying about genetics, I thought it'd be a fun idea to do a little baby project. So, on your lab tables, you'll find a piece of paper, colored pencils, two quarters, and the packets I am handing out. With your partner, you will be making a child by flipping the coin for the traits listed in the packet. Heads is dominant, tails is recessive. At the end, after you've decided everything, you will draw your child. Go ahead and get started."

TOP silently grabbed a quarter, and I looked at the packet in between us.

I cleared my throat. "So... The first trait is face shape..."

TOP silently flipped his coin, and wrote a lowercase t on the packet. Homozygous recessive.

I flipped my coin. "And I have dominant. So heterozygous. So oval face shape."

TOP didn't say a word to me. He just flipped his coin again.

And that's how it was for the whole project. He would just write down his result, and I would record it in the right spot.

At the end, I sighed. "It says we have to name it. What do you think?"

"Well, I'm sure you like the name Siwon." TOP sneered quietly.

My heart ached. "Top, I-"

"Or maybe you prefer Minho? Because obviously Seunghyun isnt good enough." TOP sarcastically widened his eyes, acting like an idea came to his head. "Why not Dong Wook? I'm sure you want to kiss him next, anyway! You have a thing for Choi brothers."

I bit my lip.'"Im sorry, okay? I didn't know it would hurt you so much."

TOP scoffed. "Whatever. You're just selfish. You think you can have any guy you want, when the truth is, you can't. No one likes a , Emma, and that's exactly what you are."

I heard CL and Minzy gasp behind me. I just looked at TOP, shocked. I couldn't believe this.

I felt my eyes well up with tears. I couldn't take it. I got up quickly, without grabbing my stuff, and hurried out of the classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I just thought I'd let you know I have ANOTHER story in the process, called Broken Hearts Are Never Mended. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out! :) :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/244874/broken-hearts-are-never-mended-2ne1-bigbang-choiseunghyun-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang

Comments, please! Do you think TOP is being too harsh, or does he have a point? What do you think Emma has to do in order to win him back, if that is even possible?